Your Search | etourandtravel
Approximately 56 Reports Found

Apr 22 2009
ETOURANDTRAVEL stated October 8,2008, that i had previously put a deposit on a trip with them in 2002, of $398.00. Being a grandma with little resources, i asked that the company return the money, so i could use it to buy groceries. rip off company. Florida Internet Money Refund Author: black earth, Wisconsin Resorts: ETOURANDTRAVEL Internet

Jan 08 2009
ETOURANDTRAVEL Vacation rip off, deceptive, confusion, no one available to contact when needed. Orlando Florida Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: ETOURANDTRAVEL Internet

Dec 08 2008
Etourandtravel I asked them if I decided against this deal could I cancel and they said no problem but when I found credit card charge and contacted them they said I only had 15 days which I never heard in conversation Orlando Florida Author: Brampton, Ontario Travel Services: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2008
Rebecca Brooks And Eric Mosley/ ETourandTravel Begged Me to accepted offer using a credit card to pay up front. Put wrong name on account. Can't get in contact with anyone Orlando Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Resorts: Rebecca Brooks And Eric Mosley/ EtourandTravel Orlando, Florida

Nov 06 2007
ETourandTravel 2 free Adult tickets to Universal Studios Orlando Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Travel Companies: ETourandTravel Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2007
Etourandtravel they took 102.81 from my credit card after i told them no i needed that money to go to my dr. apoitment out of town. Orlando Florida Author: kapuskasing, Ontario Door to Door Sales: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Jul 05 2007
Etourandtravel I was contacted by phone, told that I had won 2 tickets for Universal Studios. I was provided a PIN/website so that I could print out the vouchers for the tickets. When I tried the PIN as instructed, I found that I was unable to access the vouchers. When I contacted the company's customer service, Erica informed me that I lived within 50 miles so no tickets. Why was I lied to Oviedo Orlando Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Travel Services: Etourandtravel Nationwide

May 30 2007
ETourandTravel Uncomfortable with company because I can't find their web site and they say it's there. ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Travel Services: E Tour and Travel Orlando, Florida

May 16 2007
Etourandtravel tried to get my credit card number over the phone and then started calling me every few minutes when I asked them to take me off call list! called me over ten times in two hour period ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Earl, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Etourandtravel Internet

Mar 26 2007
ETourAndTravel's Kevin Scheidel Mr. Scheidel called me screaming right off the bat! He was angry and loud! This had to be a scam! Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: League City, Texas Amusement & Theme Parks: ETourAndTravel Orlando, Florida

Mar 19 2007
Etourandtravel misrepresentation deception unauthourized removal of bank funds ripoff Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: winston salem, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Etour and travel Orlando, Florida
37, Report #102095

Feb 27 2007
01:59 PM ripoff could not find website to print tickets for universal Orlando Florida Etour LIES!! Author: bloomfield, Connecticut Travel Services: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Jan 15 2007
ETourandTravel Offer 3 star hotel Vacation in Orlando with perks and give something different Orlando Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Resorts: ETourandTravel Orlando, Florida
39, Report #197952

Aug 15 2006
Etourandtravel ripoff, scam people of money, promise to return not true if not going to travel Kissemme Florida I understand your frustration! Author: toronto, Ontario Travel Agencies: Etourandtravel Kissemme, Florida
40, Report #203117

Jul 26 2006
Etourandtravel ripoff,thieves wont answer the phone,bogus e-mail address am disputing charge with credit card co. some advise run dont walk away from these guys why doesnt the govt put a stop to this crap? Internet Author: placerville, California Corrupt Companies: Etourandtravel Internet

Jan 24 2006
Etourandtravel ripoff, deceptive advertising, SCAM Orlando Florida Author: Peoria, Illinois Travel Services: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Dec 08 2005
ETourandTravel RIPOFF Con artists, scammers, try to get your credit card info by dangling trip to Universal Studios Orlando in front of your nose! BEWARE your BUTT will be BITTEN! Orlando Florida Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Travel Services: ETourandTravel Orlando, Florida

Oct 17 2005
Etourandtravel Ripoff, free Universal passes lure for timeshare plus pushy phonecalls for holiday package Orlando Florida Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2005
E Tour and Travel ripoff Orlando Florida Author: lakemont, Georgia Travel Services: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida

Aug 29 2005
E Tour and Travel ripoff dishonest Lied unprofessional Misleading questionable practices Orlanado Florida YOU ARE SO RIGHT! THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Author: Athens, Georgia Travel Services: ETourandTravel Orlanado, Florida

Apr 25 2005

Apr 25 2005
11:22 AM ripoff MISSREPRESENTED THEMSELVES ORLANDO Florida It seems funny... Author: Clinton, Utah Travel Agencies: ORLANDO, Florida
48, Report #120077

Nov 27 2004
Etour and travel Misleading Advertizing Orlando Florida Author: San Ramon, California Travel Services: Etourandtravel Orlando, Florida
49, Report #119793

Nov 25 2004
Etour and Travel rip-off! Orlando, Florida Author: Jackson, Michigan Air Travel: EtourandTravel Nationwide

Nov 02 2004
Etourandtravel TOTAL RIP-OFF. BEWARE OF PHONEY PROMISES & WEBSITES. Kissimee Internet Winner Beware Author: Delaware, Ohio Amusement & Theme Parks: Etourandtravel Internet