EURO MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: euro moving & storage
There may be more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
For more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
Showing 1-25 of 19,463 Found Reports For more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Divine Moving Group Divine moving group stole THOUSANDS of dollars from me! Daytona Beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Adoption Agencies: Divine Moving Group Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Moving Star Inc movers showed up 4 hours late for our move. Houston and Arlington TX Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Star Inc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc Extensive damage. Missing Items. Lack of concern. Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
Colonial Van Lines & ESP Motors disreputable moving firms Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Author: Reading, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Horrible customer service - refused to discuss damages or pay for them Melbourne Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Melbourne, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Public Moving Services Horrible Returning Calls and Raise Prices Does not Follow their Contract Charlotte NC North Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
Public Moving Services Andrey ShuklinAdam Gates Company operates a complete Scam. Almost everything on website is a lie. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 14 2017
Pack and Load Services Ricky Simmons Failed to show-up for packing a loading a POD for a 3,000 mile relocation Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Moving Companies: Pack and Load Services Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
North America prime Inc Hostage takers!!! North Lauderdale Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Moving Companies: North America prime Inc Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Public Moving Services Took my furniture hostage Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
Full of Surprizes Madeline Winn Full of Themselves, Over-Priced and Opens LATE Oceanside New York Author: Upper Brookville, New York Moving Companies: Full of Surprizes Oceanside, New York

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington