Your Search | euro moving & storage

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Jack - sales personReggie - customer service Complete Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Shipping Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Giant Xpress moving The absolute worst moving experience of my life Fredricksburg Virginia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Moving Companies: Giant Xpress moving Fredricksburg, Virginia

Jun 23 2016
Life Storage Lifestorage Sexual Harassment & Abuse by Employees Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Storage & Self Storage: Life Storage Chicago, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines / Gray Bul Moving Company DO NOT USE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Jacksonville Florida Author: rockledge, Florida Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

8, Report #1312089

Jun 18 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA KING DAVID MOVING AND STORAGE - GREAT AMERICAN MOVING AND STORAGE - AND MANY , MANY MORE. WORST OF THE WORST - MUST READ THIS REVIEW!! HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA HOUSTON, Texas

9, Report #1312054

Jun 18 2016
Mobile Mini Storage Most dishonest company and worst job in my entire career. acct/receivables Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Storage & Self Storage: Mobile Mini Storage Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
USA Moving Group Thieves Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Moving & Storage: USA Moving Group Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Savannah Van Lines. Misleading & false promises, 7 hrs late, sends 2 Men & a Truck. DISASTER in the making. Ft, Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Cut-Rate Moving LLC Perry's Cut Rate MovingCut Rate Hauling Co.Cut Rate Junk Removal5 Star Premium Moving & Hauling LLC Such a Rip-Off, Stole our Company Name! Raytown MO Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: Cut-Rate Moving LLC Internet

Jun 14 2016
west coast movers Ripped off and lied to! las vegas Nevada Author: santaclarita, California Moving Companies: west coast movers las vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2016
Mrs. Tamara Chapman Tamara Scam requesting interior design services and moving funds London, UK Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Interior Decorators: Mrs. Tamara Chapman Internet

Jun 12 2016
Mike Bono aka Mic Angelo Took money, over charged, and interfered with production process, no air conditioning and the place was a dump storage. West Hempstead New York Author: New York , New York Recording Studio, Record Producers: Mike Bono aka Mic Angelo

Jun 11 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Nickel and Dime Rip Off Chicago Il Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
superior movers budget movers frank magazu turbo he broke some of my funiture cussing and swearing at kids new port richey Florida
wrong the owner is WRONG that is true Author: clearwater , Florida Moving & Storage: superior movers npr, Florida

Jun 09 2016
Shleppers Moving & Storage CA THEY LIED TO GET MY BUSINESS, DAMAGED AND STOLE MY BELONGINGS & REFUSE TO COMPENSATE FOR IT! Los Angeles California Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Shleppers Moving & Storage CA Los Angeles, California

Jun 09 2016
Full Circle Moving of St. Augustine Full Circle Moving Nation Wide Services Damaged TV Due to Negligence St. Augustine Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Moving Companies: Full Circle Moving of St. Augustine Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
StorageMart Unethical Crooks Johnston Iowa Author: Des Moines, Iowa Storage & Self Storage: StorageMart Johnston, Iowa

Jun 08 2016
Pack & Load Services, Inc Dishonest billing, was charged twice what I expected. I was told I would be notified of any changes to my cost once the packing was completed but was never notified. SE Largo Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack & Load Services, Inc Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Bradley Moving and Storage Moving Service Ambler Pennsylvania Author: Newtown Square , Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving and Storage Ambler, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2016
3 Men Movers Purposely stretched time of move to overcharge me an exhorbiant fee Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: 3 Men Movers Houston, Texas

Jun 07 2016
Bob Plaza Movers padded the bill so it cost more than double what it should have Brick New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Moving Companies: Bob Plaza Movers Brick, New Jersey

Jun 07 2016
Atlant Van lines A 5 star Moving Joke Hollywood Florida Alex Where Did You Go? Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving Companies: Atlant Van lines Hollywood, Florida