Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

euro moving & storage

Showing 26-50 of 11,683 Found Reports For more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 05 2017
Alpha moving and storage Back in October alpha moved me . I was quoted a price and by the end of the move the price they jacked up the price we had added an overnight which turned out to be the night mare .  Jersey city New Jersey Author: Edgewater , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alpha moving and storage New Jersey

Mar 04 2017
racedayquads I ordered a few battery the shippement where 8 euro so i add a few other cheap things to make the shippement worth they cancel the battery and refund me but they didn't let me the opportunity to cancel all my order so i paid 8 euro shippement for a 15 euro order instead of a 50 euro order Internet Author: Schaerbeek [1030], Other Hobby Shops: racedayquads Internet

Mar 03 2017
Moving in Motion Stole money from our home Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Homeowner Associations: Moving in Motion Internet

Mar 02 2017
SCAMMERS Nicky Syo/Miguel Angel Air BnB Apartment Scam Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Moving & Storage: Nicky Syo/Miguel Angel Internet

Mar 01 2017
Moving Services Group, Inc Fraudulent charges, horrible customer service, damaged goods Hallandale Florida
Author: Visalia, California Moving Companies: Moving Services Group, Inc Hallandale, Florida

Mar 01 2017
We Haul movers Terrible packing by negligent movers caused hundreds in damages Cary North Carolina Author: Carrboro, North Carolina Moving Companies: We Haul movers Cary, North Carolina

Feb 28 2017
Bargain Moving THIEVES, CROOKS, LIARS! Mesa Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Mesa, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Starting Gate Service Center Starting Gate Shell, Ken Ruehl, Owner Held Car Hostage for Storage Fees Not Due - Didn't Intend to Fix Car - Tried to Overcharge by $1500= Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Starting Gate Service Center Laurel, Maryland

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 25 2017
TSM Moving & Storage Ltd ,Sean, Fraud, Scam, Loaded our belongings but never deliver it, Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Alabama Moving Companies: TSM Moving & Storage Ltd Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
new Amsterdam vanlines con artists queens New York Author: Carl junction, Missouri Moving Companies: new Amsterdam vanlines New York

Feb 22 2017
Two Guys and a Truck A&A Alliance Moving Inc Stolen/Lost Property New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
Public Moving And Storgage or Relocation services of America deceptive lying untrustworthy no morals thornton Illinois Author: lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving And Storgage thornton , Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Moving Stars, Inc. Plano TX Movers Unprofessional, careless and deceitful company that did not provide the service I paid them to complete Houston Texas
Resolved - Contacted by owner personally Author: DeSoto, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Stars, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Mini Movers 757 Unprofessional& Dishonest Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Moving & Storage: Mini Movers 757 Virginia BeacH, Virginia

Feb 20 2017
All State Van Lines Relocation Bait and Switch at every turn Margate Florida Agreement reached with All State Author: Portland, Oregon Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 18 2017
Nation Relocation Region Relocations Inc Fraud, liars, incompetent, rippoff artists, scammers Norcross Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Moving Companies: Nation Relocation Norcross, Georgia