Your Search | euro moving & storage
26, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland
27, Report #1331973

Oct 06 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines RIP OFF - SCAM ARTIST Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Alabama Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Nationwide
28, Report #1331959

Oct 06 2016
MovingHelp.comm Reliable and Safe Moving, MOVING HELPERS RIPPED ME OFF! Internet Author: Lincoln, California Moving Companies: Internet
29, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016

Oct 05 2016
ImPossible Moving Services Performed ineffective moving services. Slow movers Modesto California
Author: Oakdale , California Moving Companies: ImPossible Moving Services Modesto , California

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl an Orlando fl Melbourne Florida Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl an Orlando fl Melbourne , Florida

Oct 03 2016
storage treasures storage battles while storage treasures was launching their new web site had offer to not charge buyers fees and when auctions ended they decided to extend the auction 30 more days so that they wouldn't have to honor what they had offers their buyers. im not sure how auctions are run but im pretty sure this is against auction policy. i hope that many buyers that had this happen to will come forward and sue this company for refusing to refund the buyers that keep them in business phoenix arizona Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Auctions: storage treasures storage battles Internet

Oct 03 2016
Nordic logistics Nordic logistics , Genesis intermodal delivery Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Moving Companies: Nordic logistics Dallas, Texas

Oct 03 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation FRAUD / BAIT AND SWITCH - BBB in All State's pocket Margate Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Moving & Storage: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Public storage ,, Houston ,Texas Author: Galena park, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Houston, Texas

Oct 02 2016
Rydell Moving / Jeff O'Neill Terrible service, No Show, Verbally Abusive Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Moving Companies: Rydell Moving / Jeff O'Neill Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2016
Call Me Van Lines David Kohaim Scam, Extortion Camarillo, California Never get a phone or web quote for moving - unless you want to be ripped off Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Call Me Van Lines california

Oct 02 2016
First national moving and storage Charged double held my belongings Ohio and florida Nationwide
Author: San clemente, California Moving Companies: First national moving and storage Internet

Oct 01 2016
Indigo Moving INDIGO MOVING COMPANY UNETHICAL Los Angeles California Author: California Moving Companies: Indigo Moving Los Angeles, California

Oct 01 2016
Hollywood Moving and Storage Horrible serivce, extremly unorganized, wont be in busimess much longer. Canogo Park California Author: sacramento, California Moving Companies: Hollywood Moving and Storage Canogo Park, California

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Sep 29 2016
Viper Moving and Storage Total Bait and Switch lied to me Rip Off Sacramento California Author: Farmington, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Viper Moving and Storage Sacramento, California

Sep 29 2016
Movers Choice Van Lines Ript off royaly!! New York Nationwide Correction Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Moving Companies: Movers Choice Van Lines Nationwide

Midway Moving and Storage Complete ripoff Chicago Illinois
Author: Waco , Texas Moving Companies: Midway Moving and Storage Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
07:19 AM David RicoDan Cohen STAY AWAY!!! DISHONEST COMPANY!!! Miami Beach Florida Author: north las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Miami Beach , Florida

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Please stop your harassment and threatening. Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Response from Move 4 Less Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada