EURO MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: euro moving & storage
There may be more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
For more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
Showing 26-50 of 11,756 Found Reports For more specific results for "euro moving & storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1372004

May 08 2017
Greater Illinois Moving Service Marc Dudgeon Original Magnetic Cable Ixonia NEW York
Author: Ixonia, Wisconsin Telephones: Greater Illinois Moving Service Ixonia, Wisconsin

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

May 05 2017
Swift Van Lines LLC. Gave us a price for moving, held our furniture hostage until we paid a higher price,unprofessional. Laurel Maryland Author: Cumberland, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC. Laurel, Maryland

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 04 2017
Peace of Mind Moving moving service Van Nuys California Author: Running Springs, California Bait-and-Switch: Peace of Mind Moving Internet

May 03 2017
Life Storage Uncle Bob's Storage Rat and Mice Infested BEWARE!!! Cocoa Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Storage Companies: Life Storage Cocoa, Florida

May 02 2017
 Hercules movers I hired them to move me they told me all these horrible stories about VIP moving company and everything they said that they did is exactly what they did to us. Houston Texas Author: Goldthwaite , Texas Moving Companies: Hercules movers Houston , Texas

Apr 30 2017
Julie Winn Ar property management Aeolus property management Julie Winn was our property manager for 4 years, we were always on time with our rent. We took very good care of the duplex, in fact we improved the property. Upon moving due to the fact we could not get Julie to fix anything in our apt..  Rogers Ar
Misrepresentation of the Facts Author: Rogers , Arkansas Real Estate Services: Julie Winn Windsor, California

Apr 30 2017
International Van Lines unprofessional drivers deliver items late, damaged and urges you to sign for missing items you never received Paramount California
Author: San Jose, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines California

Apr 29 2017
Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Jim Lalagos, Tyler Lalagos If you value your money, property & sanity, then avoid this moving company at all costs Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Illinois Moving & Storage: Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Glendale Heights, Illinois

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Rydell Group / Jeff O'Neill / Rydell Moving abusive, insult, scam, slandering, verbal abuse, mental, tormenting, abuse Vancouver Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Rydell Group / Jeff O'Neill Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage POWER TRIPPING LOSER CLEARWATER, Florida Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida False Complaint Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Moving Mania Liars! Broker! Liars! Broker! Dania Beach Florida
Author: Beverly Hills, California Moving Companies: Moving Mania Dania Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
55moving Tammoving Horrible Movers, damaged items, NO INSURANCE Fountain Valley, California Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: 55moving Fountain Valley,, California

Apr 23 2017
Coast To Coast Relocation Relocation from Boston to Dallas Harrison New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: Coast To Coast Relocation Harrison, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Authority van lines Ft Lauderdale moving and storage Scam fraid theif Cape coral Florida Author: Lee, Florida Moving Companies: Authority van lines Cape coral , Florida

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
Rita Haynie Suspicious Email BCC...Movers Needed in subject line Internet Author: Berkeley, California Moving Companies: Credit Card Fraud: Rita Haynie Internet