Your Search | euro moving & storage

Jan 02 2017
EXCLUSIVE VAN LINES Exclusive VanLines DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES IN NOT INFORMING CUSTOMER OF CHARGES AND DOUBLING CHARGES WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION HALLANDALE Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Moving Companies: EXCLUSIVE VAN LINES HALLANDALE, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Brad Davidson Ging Management Kerry Lee David Duchovny Fans ripped off by this coward who charged us 200 Euro for Photo then never sends and doesnt return money Boston Nationwide
deleted complaints Author: London, New Foundland Party Planners: Brad Davidson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
A MINI STORAGE COMPANY Storage Unit Contract Del Valle Texas Author: Austin, Texas Storage & Self Storage: A MINI STORAGECOMPANY Del Valle , Texas

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 29 2016
National express moving company National express van lines Scam artists disquised as moving company ! Miami Florida
Author: Homestead , Florida Cash Services: National express moving company Miami, Florida

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Virginia's All American Movers screwed us big time on costs, destruction of property, missing items, total lack of care or customer service Roanoke Virginia
Irrelevant Author: Greenville, South Carolina Moving Companies: Virginia's All American Movers Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 24 2016
On Time Moving and Storage Steer Clear at all Costs if Relocating St. Augustine Florida Author: Macon, Georgia Moving Companies: On Time Moving and Storage St. Augustine, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Viking Van Lines LLC Found on Movers.com This company will lie to get your business! They are terrible at estimates and overcharge and can take upto a month to deliver! Dallas Texas Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Moving Companies: Viking Van Lines LLC Dallas, Texas

Dec 21 2016
PHOENIX TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, INC. Moving Scam -Didnt show up although paying the deposit. LAS VEGA Nevada
Responce to Not picking Customer up, although they made a deposit. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: PHOENIX TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, INC. LAS VEGA, Nevada

Dec 21 2016
MAVEN BUSINESS SERVICES LLC Scary ripoff artist Mount Joy Pennsylvania
Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: MAVEN BUSINESS SERVICES LLC Mount Joy, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
ADrive lack of response, cloud storage Internet
Author: Apopka, Florida Internet Services: ADrive Internet

Dec 20 2016
Wheaton World Wide Moving Louis Franzetti Manager, Credit & Collectionslouis_franzetti@wvlcorp.comWheaton World Wide Moving | Bekins Van LinesDirect: 317-558-0181 Fax: 317-570-4644 Unauthorized storage, Holding my goods HOSTAGE demanding RANSOM, occurring charges and fees Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Moving Companies: Wheaton World Wide Moving Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Icon parking damaged my car, when mwentioned employee laughed at my face, later same employee keyed my car New York New York Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Auto Storage: Icon parking New York, New York

Dec 16 2016
North American relocation Will take your money and run! Boynton beach Florida Author: Asheville , North Carolina Moving Companies: North American relocation Boynton beach, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Al's custom Collision they charge me for storage on my insurance claim that was file though them for a accident Nationwide Author: King George, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Al's custom Collision Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Move Management International Rip off! Pinecrest Florida Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Move Management International Pinecrest, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 14 2016
Sorensen Moving and Storage Bad experience with Claim Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen Moving and Storage Melbourne, Florida

Dec 13 2016
PODS Enterprises,LLC persistent indignityfrom all encounted staff with PODS Enterprises, LLC Nashua New Hampshire Author: Corrales, New Mexico Moving Companies: PODS Enterprises,LLC Nashua, New Hampshire

Dec 12 2016
Exclusive Van Lines Fraudulent Moving Company Hallandale Florida
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Moving Companies: Exclusive Van Lines Hallandale, Florida

Dec 12 2016
Xtreme Recovery Xtreme Towing and Storage Storage crooks Hamburg New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Storage: Xtreme Recovery Hamburg , New York

Dec 11 2016
Premium Movers 201-755-2249 LIE in EVERY WORD maywwod Internet Author: Maywood, New Jersey Moving Companies: Premium Movers Internet

Dec 10 2016
Global Moving 973-615-8134 CROOKS & SCAM Ausbury Park Internet Author: Ausbury Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134 Internet

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York