Your Search | euromillones lottery primitiva s.a

Aug 26 2014
  Lottery Scam received check for $4,350 processing fee $3,900 profit $450??? Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sandra Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C., Mr. Raul C. Vazquez, Errol Douglas Schukkel, Osvaldo Ruggeri, Janmajit Shankar, HLS-Honel Agrondustria Do Nordesta LTDA, Agropetro Espana, Agropetro De Centro America S.A. This group offers collateral funding for projects against SBLCs or Bank Guarantees and they charge a small fee which is supposedly guaranteed by a corporate undertaking letter Mexico and Sao Paulo Brazil Worldwide
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C. Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Vacation Class S.A.de C.V. Grand Luxxe, Grand Mayan, Vida Vacations, Grand Bliss Beware of Vacation Class S.A. de C.V. ,advertising Grand Luxxe, The Bliss Resorts, Bliss Vacation Club, Grand Mayan, Vida Vacations, VidaSales and more. Puerto Vallarta Other Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Resorts: Vacation Class S.A.de C.V. Puerto Vallarta, Other

Aug 03 2014
USA /EU Department Store Sweepstake Peter Jones Sandra Anderson Do not fall for this stupid scam!!! They mail you a check saying you won $50,000 in a lottery you never entered and mail you a fraudulent check to cash to mail them your hard earned money to steal before it bounces !!! Please don't fall for this people !!! Nationwide Author: Middletown , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: USA /EU Department Store Sweepstake Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
apex financial incorporated, lottery, resources management & payment verification tried to scam me into giving them $3850.00 Los Angeles California Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Financial Services: apex financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2014
Georgia Lottery Commission Georgia Lottery YOU WILL NEVER WIN RIGGED Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallapoosa, Georgia Lottery: Georgia Lottery Commission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2014
KEN SILVER LOTTO80 SYSTEM SCAMMER minneapolis Minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Lottery: KEN SILVER LOTTO80 SYSTEM minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 22 2014
freedom lottery AKAs powerballhelp i Had received i message off facebook saying that my aunty had won $100,000.00 and said that my name was on the winning list so she gave me the email address to email these people so i did and the told me them selfs that i had won that money and what i had to do to receive this money was to pay a delivery fee and immagration fee of $2000 so that i did and i had used my rent for 2 weeks and food and power money to do so and now hes saying that i got him fire and is not replying my messages the name of this person is Razaq Lugard but the thing that annoughs me most was that my aunty received her prize but i didnt Nigeria Internet Author: Whakatane, Other Liars: freedom lottery Internet

Jul 15 2014
Vida Vacation Group Vida Vacation/Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe Mayan Ponzi Scheme! Robbed of my honeymoon dreams! We we're scammed! Ripped Off! Playa Del Carmen Mexico Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Resorts: Vida Vacation Group playa del carmen,

Jul 08 2014
Cano Orienta Marisol Orienta, Wayuu Indian Tribe is a rip-off. Claims he can provide lottery numbers, but only provides 4 not 6 numbers. Demands contribution for Wayuu Tribe. Trenton New Jersey Author: Plattevile, Colorado Psychic: Cano Orienta Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 01 2014
Vida (Mayan Resorts) Vacation Class, S.A. DE C.V. Lies, Lies, Deception and More Lies Playa Del Carmen Mexico Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Resorts: Vida (Mayan Resorts) Select State/Province

Jun 28 2014
Transportadora Central de Combustibles, S.A. de C.V. Giullermo Hicks Rodrigo Hicks Drug trafficking ring. Transporting of illegal narcotics. Aguascalientes Aguascalientes Author: New Mexico Drug Dealers: Transportadora Central de Combustibles, S.A. de C.V. Aguascalientes, Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield prize Coordinater was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
australia international lottery prize release center Australian lotteries board commission uk said I won $2,800,000.00 us dollars london Nationwide Author: washington, Illinois City Officials: australia international lottery prize release center Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
American Cash Awards Company Use Pay Pal to send $499 for $5.5 MIllion. Ames Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Lottery: American Cash Awards Company Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
Loteria Primitiva rips us off Madrid Nationwide Author: Wolverhampton, Alabama Banks: Loteria Primitiva Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
CitiBank London Plc, Mr. Kevin Kessinger Senior Account Officer. For: Citibank Uk. Dear Valued Customer , You are welcome to CITI BANK LONDON . The payment Bank for Jumbo Lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom. Welcome to Citi Bank Plc. We have received hard copy of your winning clearance documents from the Jumbo 2013 Promo. We therefore wish to congratulate you on your prize Winnings of 3,000,000.00 Pounds. We shall take appropriate steps to process both the Legalization and Notarization of your claims in the shortest possible time. With these developments, we are to make arrangements for the Notarization of your funds and also to seek legalization of the funds by registering your winnings with The United Kingdom Gaming Board/Commission as required by Laws. For us to confirm your identity, Kindly confirm the following information below. This will enable us confirm that you are the same person referred to us by Jumbo Promo *   25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T London, U.K. Author: Dhaka, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: CitiBank London Plc 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T, Select State/Province

Jun 21 2014
US Government Grants and Treasury Department - Andy Parker/ Christie Oliver they tried to con me into believing I was chosen through a lottery to be issued a loyalty grant to obtain personal account information from me. Columbia Washington Author: Staten Island, New York Cash Services: US Government Grants and Treasury Department Washington

Jun 18 2014
Jerry Bright Agent for process and remittance of prize money to a designated Bank Account Madrid Spain
Author: Petaluma, California Lottery: Jerry Bright, Safe-way Seguros Madrid, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Coast Capital Financial Services Allen Nelson I received a letter from CoastCapitalFinancialService stating I was the 2nd prize winner on the second category of the USA Mega Sweepstakes draw held on July 10, 2013. They told me i won won 355,000.00 dollars and enclosed a check for $4,650.00 tleeing me this was to pay for processing fees. The said not to act on this notice without first contacting claim agent: Allen Nelson @1940-604-0587 to activate the check. and to avoid missappropriation and mishandling of winnings. It sais they were bery excited for me signed by Sarah Martins , Promotion Manager. The check is authentic and could easily make you think you could deposit it. It meakes you believe taht even with the processing fee of 3,850.00 you would still be ahead with the check of 4,650.00. They nedd to be caught before they rip off any more people! Acton Maine Author: Lake Worth, Florida Lottery: Coast Capital Financial Services Acton, Maine

Jun 10 2014
YMKA Scams my father into sending him money with promise of winning a lottery. Netherlands Author: Marysville, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: YMKA Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
APEX FINANCIAL INCORPORATED This is a SCAM letter telling you that yopu have won the lottery and enclosed a check for $4,350 and it is to cover the processing fee of $3,950 for your check Cape Town, South Africa Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: APEX FINANCIAL INCORPORATED Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
PCH International in New Delhi Publishers Clearing House lottery promotions department has approved your payment of $1,000,000.00. Publishers Clearing House ,PCHlotto-2014, Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Banks: PCH International in New Delhi Internet

Jun 10 2014
ImmigrationPros the agent name was Kimberly Brook it was a suprise call from a lady, saying she has my application on the visa lottery and as an agent, that they will be abel to work out my application, and give me a succesfull result and 100% assurance that every thing will work ouut perfectly. so i was really excited, hope it will not take up a long time. but till now i have not hard a call or recieved an email from them, since july lasst year. meanwhile they told me to that i will hear from them by Janaury 2014, to my greatest suprise i did not hear notting. Internet Author: Dublin city, Other Travel Agents: ImmigrationPros Internet