EVELYN MARKOWICZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: evelyn markowicz
There may be more specific results for "evelyn markowicz"
For more specific results for "evelyn markowicz"
Showing 1-25 of 182 Found Reports For more specific results for "evelyn markowicz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Paul and Lyn Taylor Evelyn Taylor Evelyn Mercado Crooked Airbnb hosts, Cheap Airbnb hosts, cold house, cold house from hell Surrey British Columbia
Author: Milpitas, California Lodging: Paul and Lyn Taylor Surrey, British Columbia

Apr 10 2017
Wildheart Siberians Wildheart Siberians Evelyn Ely Coats Fake Breeder Union Mississippi
This person is lying! Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Sales People: Wildheart Siberians Union, Mississippi

Apr 08 2017
Wildheart Siberians Evelyn ELY - Union, Mississippi BEWARE! Wildheart Siberians in Union, Mississippi Union Mississippi
This is a LIE! Author: Tueplo , Mississippi Sales People: Wildheart Siberians Union, Mississippi

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Jan 23 2017
As-pect of LT Foundation, Eve Taylor, Evelyn Taylor, Mark Zeller, Attorney Takes money for a real estate transaction then no contact San Francisco Internet Author: Nevada Loans: As-pect of LT Foundation Internet

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 05 2016
Speedy Cash Inc Evelyn Walker Emailed me about pay day Speedy Cash Inc Internet Author: Colorado, Colorado Websites: Speedy Cash Inc Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado Online Trading: PC New York

Jul 22 2016
Wealthy Affiliate WealthyAffiliate.com Kyle A real overview of Wealthy Affiliate and the Scam that they are running! CON MEN! Internet
wealthy affiliate Author: WashingtonDC, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Wealthy Affiliate Internet

May 12 2016
Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog Evelyn Baz , Wealthy Affiliate Evelyn Baz Has created a fake blog to get people to click on her affiliate link called Wealthy Affiliate
My Rebuttal Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 21 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
First Amendment to the United States Constitution Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Dr. Evelyn Jankowski Quack Unprofessional Staff RIP OFF granada hills California Author: los angeles, California Physicians: Dr. Evelyn Jankowski granada hills, California

May 30 2015
Lalique Realty Lalique Property Management, Evelyn, James Rose Scam, Liar, Fake, Fraud Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Realtors: Lalique Realty Orlando, Florida

15, Report #1219415

Mar 31 2015
EVELYN H. PRESTON AFRICAN AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FRAUD: MISSRESPRENTING AN AFRICAN AMERICAN ORGANIZATION ST.LOUIS Missouri
Author: St.Louis, Missouri Business Consulting: EVELYN H. PRESTON ST.LOUIS , Missouri

16, Report #1207557

Feb 08 2015
Twin Oaks Orthodontics Dr. Evelyn Wiley DDS Dr. Wiley is a rip-off dentist who is only after the money. I took my son there who is 14 to have brace put on. He has Down Syndrome and a heart condition called ASD which he has 4 holes in his heart and a device called Septal Occluder. To make a long story short, Dr. Wiley first looked at Jeremiah, and gave him a treatment plan. They wanted a down payment and the rest broken up into payments before you can start treatments. Well I did all of that paid over 1500.00. Well Jeremiah needed sum teeth pulled before the braces could be installed. When I took him his dentist to have the teeth pulled that Dr. Wiley requested my dentist stated it was a permanent tooth not a baby that Dr. Wiley made a mistake. My dentist continued try to contact her to let her know the treatment was incorrect and she refuse to listen. Then she decided to drop me for her mistake and keep my money.  Woodridge Illinois Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Dental Services: Twin Oaks Orthodontics Woodridge, Illinois

17, Report #1198909

Jan 02 2015
Dazzling Gem Kathy Johnson, Evelyn Hoffman Ringworm Baltimore Maryland 25 animals dead in a house fire at 1801 morrell park avenue Author: Hanover, Maryland Cat Breeders: Dazzling Gem Baltimore, Maryland

18, Report #1198363

Dec 30 2014
Savings Makes Money Unauthorize money out of my bank account California savingsmakesmoney Author: California Loans: Savings Makes Money Internet

19, Report #1196067

Dec 17 2014
E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. ENVOY TRANSPORT INC EVELYN SANTIAGO; STEPHANIE CRIOLLO These 2 woman in miami stole over $1500 out of my credit card! Beware of these 2 transport thieves! They charge customer credit cards a whole bunch of times and never transport a vehicle! They keep opening different companies repeating the same scam! The authorities have to put a stop to these 2 miami crooks! MIAMI Florida Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. MIAMI , Florida

Nov 02 2014
Rocket Talent Search Titan talent search talent search, talent marketing, hauppauge, rocket talent, titan talent, scam hauppauge New York Official Corporate Response Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rocket Talent Search hauppauge, New York

Oct 09 2014
Dazzling Gem Kathy Johnson,Jeannette Garrett, Jen Cole sick ,FIP infected persian/himalayan kittens baltimore Maryland housefire at 1801 morrell park ave claims lives of 25 animals Author: baltimore, Maryland Cat Breeders: Dazzling Gem baltimore, Maryland

Jun 20 2014
Custom Built Personal Training Aaron - Club 10; Evelyn - Custom Built I was defrauded due to Aaron at Club 10 having me sign a computer screen for $349.00 for a period of 6 months, one hour weekly, my daughter and I were going to use 30 minutes each. That was debited on 4/07 to my bank account. That was authorized. Then Club 10 charges me on 3/24; $42.51 x2 one for daughter. Was supposed to be $21.80 x2. On 4/22 Club 10 charged me $21.80 and on 4/21/2014, all this year, 32.70. ? What was that? Oh they credited me $54.50 from total charges of $138.52. Now th Custom builders, that I used my debit card for, took out the $349.00, which I authorized. For 6 months one hour per week split between my 16 year old daughter and myself. We never used it, On May 5, $280.00 was debited from my account, unauthorized. I had to call the bank to give me the phone number. I didn't know who it was. The day we signed up I asked my daughter, who is very sharp and is about to have a book published, if she saw the contract they faxed me. Her words,what we filled out had more white than black on it. Yea, So Evelyn did fax me a copy of the contract, I had never seen it before. Signature off, I sent back a military ID and Drivers license, two years apart in date, look the same, not like the contract. She escalated it to a second level and was denied. I told them keep what I authorized, but put back the 280.00. She told me I had to pay a cancellation fee, I was already ballistic. I had to stay away from there because I have lost in total of $768.52, yea, and we never used it. Atlanta,  and Jonesboro, Arkansas Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Financial Services: Custom Built Personal Training Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2014
Quality Relocation Services First Call Movers 83 year old Handicapped Women Robbed by QRS of Commerce City, Co & First Call Movers in Ft Lauderdale florida commerce city Colorado
They are unbelievable Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services commerce city, Colorado

May 08 2014
Suburbanbullies.com Suburban english bulldogs Con artist & not ethical trustworthy breeder Portales New Mexico
Satisfied Customer Author: Texas Liars: Suburbanbullies.com Portales , New Mexico

Feb 08 2014
EzyBonds Allan Endresz Scam Payment Processor Doesn't Pay ALBURY NSW
Investigating into the claims made by ezybonds Author: Murray, Utah Online banking: EzyBonds Internet