Your Search | evelyn markowicz
Approximately 89 Reports Found

Jun 20 2014
Custom Built Personal Training Aaron - Club 10; Evelyn - Custom Built I was defrauded due to Aaron at Club 10 having me sign a computer screen for $349.00 for a period of 6 months, one hour weekly, my daughter and I were going to use 30 minutes each. That was debited on 4/07 to my bank account. That was authorized. Then Club 10 charges me on 3/24; $42.51 x2 one for daughter. Was supposed to be $21.80 x2. On 4/22 Club 10 charged me $21.80 and on 4/21/2014, all this year, 32.70. ? What was that? Oh they credited me $54.50 from total charges of $138.52. Now th Custom builders, that I used my debit card for, took out the $349.00, which I authorized. For 6 months one hour per week split between my 16 year old daughter and myself. We never used it, On May 5, $280.00 was debited from my account, unauthorized. I had to call the bank to give me the phone number. I didn't know who it was. The day we signed up I asked my daughter, who is very sharp and is about to have a book published, if she saw the contract they faxed me. Her words,what we filled out had more white than black on it. Yea, So Evelyn did fax me a copy of the contract, I had never seen it before. Signature off, I sent back a military ID and Drivers license, two years apart in date, look the same, not like the contract. She escalated it to a second level and was denied. I told them keep what I authorized, but put back the 280.00. She told me I had to pay a cancellation fee, I was already ballistic. I had to stay away from there because I have lost in total of $768.52, yea, and we never used it. Atlanta,  and Jonesboro, Arkansas Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Financial Services: Custom Built Personal Training Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 03 2014
teamjerseybuy.com they have a sister site Amy evelyn sent me an email saying they were out of the jersey i wanted and asked me to send them new info on another jersey. they took my money already and i have nothing from them. i want these people caught and my money back. na California Author: lynnwood, Washington Gangs: teamjerseybuy.com na, California

Oct 15 2013
Mrs. Evelyn Long / Evelyn Long (No company name stated) Rip Off- Scammer- Thief New York City New York Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mrs. Evelyn Long Long Island, New York

Oct 08 2013
Royal Oak Beaumont Lisa Markowicz/ Lisa M Huddleston Beaumont finally terminates employee Royal Oak Michigan Author: Wixom, Michigan Questionable Activities: Royal Oak Beaumont Royal Oak , Michigan

Oct 03 2013
GEOGRAFIXX Geo Hernandez Evelyn Hernandez Ihosvany Hernandez Dishonest Ebay Store Builder Takes money and gives sub standard work Miami, Cooper City Florida Author: Buford, Georgia Websites: GEOGRAFIXX Miami, Cooper City, Georgia

Aug 22 2013
Fever Records, Sal Abbatiello, Evelyn Escalera, Sabrina Nieves, Lorraine Munoz and Jennifer Jimenez Are falsely promoting an act as The hit 80's Girl Group, The Cover Girls, causing confusion within the market place. Yonkers New York
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Bars Lounges & Clubs: Fever Records Yonkers, New York

Jul 14 2013
WISP Christopher EvelynPresident 1-877-955-WISP (9477) 1-905-449-4183 chris@wisponline.ca http://w Chris Evelyn / WISP / RIPS OFF ANOTHER CONTRACTOR Newtonville Ontario
Author: Bowmanville, Ontario Internet Service Providers: WISP Newtonville, Ontario

May 31 2013
Kevin Williams /Evelyn Tirado Bad credit no problem.... We will fix your credit.... You can still buy a home/ investors Winter park Florida Author: Lake Worth , Florida Sales People: Kevin Williams Winter park, Florida

9, Report #1051949

May 18 2013
budget transmissions/capitol transmitions /anthony hernandez/evelyn klages unauthorized use of credit cards, fraud,theft, burglary, larceny cheyenne,greeley,scottsbluff Wyoming Author: greeley, Colorado Auto Repair Service: budget transmissions/capitol transmitions cheyenne, Wyoming

May 13 2013
Alexandra Markowicz Three young men pay for same abortion Troy Michigan Author: Birmingham, Michigan Prostitutes: Alexandra Markowicz Troy, Michigan

Jan 22 2013
reachoutwireless NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS MARCIE VICTORIANO Chris Diane Evelyn Eian Diane evey brian dead moron that gets a pay for bumping into each other at customrr service in Columbus ohio stonewalled me led me to beleive I was going to get the ewaste I purchaed 4 times to make a cell call after paying for air time and buying 4 cells actually 4 ewaste they dug out of a land fill while t columbus, Ohio Author: Galt, California Government Corruption: reachoutwireless NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS columbus, Ohio

Nov 19 2012
Marissa Bercasio Marissa Medios Estafa, Falsification of Documents, Use of Falsified Documents San Jose, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Marissa Bercasio San Jose, California

Jul 13 2012
Evelyns Beagle Puppies dog breeder, animal abuse, puppy mill, backyard breeder Beaver City Nebraska
Author: Calgary, Alberta Dog Breeders: Evelyns Beagle Puppies Beaver City, Nebraska

Jul 13 2012
Abbey Glen Suites Vernon Jay Vernon, Evelyn Reade Do NOt Rent from these convicts, rude, disrepectful, not a safe place for women or children!!! Beware!!! Raleigh, North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Property Management: Abbey Glen Suites Raleigh, North Carolina

15, Report #820225

Jun 26 2012
Wisp online Chris evelyn Proffesional Conman, creditcard Fraudster Bowmanville, Ontario
Author: BOWMANVILLE, Ontario Small Business Services: Wisp online Bowmanville, Ontario

Jan 29 2012
NationwideFinancial Consulting Evelyn Gil , Maribel Escutia This compay scammed me out of 750.00 hard earned money Huntington Beach, California Author: E. Palo Alto, California Loan Modification: NationwideFinancial Consulting Huntington Beach,, California

Jan 05 2012
Evelyn Yoon Evelyn Dolce, Evenlyn Yoon Opened A Bunch Of Business Credit Cards, Maxed Out & Not Pay Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Evelyn Yoon Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2012
Evelyn Yoon, Montebello, California
Author: Montebello, California Nurses: Evelyn Yoon Montebello, California

Dec 30 2011
house of vision inc. Minister James Pastor Larry anthony 414-213-5986 office-414-755-3434 Evelyn-414-699-8774 the devil works with the house of vision Milwaukee, Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin ORGANIZED CRIME: house of vision inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Nov 29 2011
MA. ANA EVELYN RAMOS-VALDEZ MA. ANA EVELYN RAMOS-BACSA, OR BENG BACSA, OR BENG VALDEZ, OR BENG RAMOS Pasig, Nationwide
Author: Alabang, Nationwide Criminal Justice System: MA. ANA EVELYN RAMOS-VALDEZ Nationwide

Oct 28 2011
LA Fitness,Golden Spring, California 20801 Golden Springs Drive, Diamond Bar - 909- 595-0045 Rippoff by sales girl Evelyn. Diamond Bar, California Author: Rowland Heights, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness,Golden Spring, California Diamond Bar, California

Oct 08 2011
Maui Coast Hotel evelyn delanux helping employes to commit crimes (EVELYN DELANUX ) Kihei, Hawaii Author: los angeles, California Wanted Criminals: Maui Coast Hotel Kihei, Hawaii

Aug 08 2011
Evelyn Algarin Evelyn Vazquez Has not paid child support or anything for her three childern in more than 5 years new york, New York
Author: PORTSMOUTH, Virginia Family Services: Evelyn Algarin new york, New York

Jul 30 2011
Alexandra Marie Markowicz Alexandra Markowicz stands in the parking lot of a community park parking lot, giving her grandparents the middle finger; then proceeds to file a false police report. Birmingham, Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Family Services: Alexandra Marie Markowicz Birmingham, Michigan

Jul 13 2011
Sabiatechpbx 3935434 Canada Inc. , SabiaTech, Evelyn Townsend hired me to work for her on building websites for her clients. I even went an extra mile making the websites look good and alive with colors. When I sent her the invoice for a month's Cambridge, Ontario
Author: Taguig, Internet Internet Marketing Companies: Sabiatechpbx Cambridge, Ontario