Your Search | ever after flower preservation

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Wild Blue/Exede internet Slow, horrid, worst ever satellite internet Nationwide Author: Tenino, Washington Satellite Companies: Wild Blue/Exede internet Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
06:09 AM He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 19 2016
Power Ride Outlet Would not return my money after my order was cancelled, then wrote me a bad check! Upland California Author: Pacifica, California Motorcycles: Power Ride Outlet Upland, California

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Motor Club Yuri, Jack Worst Buying Experience Ever Franklin Square New York Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Franklin Square, New York

Oct 18 2016
Bridge city auto sales Bridge city auto, autotown buick gmc Worst experience ever lies so unprofessional and rude Portland Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge city auto sales Portland, Oregon

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Always Helpful Movers Always Helpful Movers and ministries Worst company I have ever dealt with. WOner hides behind Chistian name. Dont trust !!!! lee summit Missouri
Clear and concise rebuttal to the false review! Author: lees summit, Missouri Moving Companies: Always Helpful Movers lee summit, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Intoxalock WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
eFax eFax refuses to refund charges made to my cc after cancellation Internet Author: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina Internet Services: eFax Internet

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists 100% committed to customer satisfaction and the results of their customers. Dedicated experts drive quality traffic and new patients to your practice through their tested proprietary system. Local Search for Dentists’ Google Review Attraction System, new patients are driven away from competitors towards your practice consistently, with long-lasting results that keep rewarding your practice year after year with positive search results and more new patients. Local Search For Dentists receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Solid Tech Support Solid Techies After connecting, they would not show up again... Nationwide Author: Marion, Vermont Customer: Solid Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide