Your Search | ever after flower preservation

Feb 09 2016
We Love Parka WeLoveParka Sebastian Brüning Poor quality, cheap jacket received after paying €849 - refuses to refund Mettenheim .
Author: Kettering, Clothing Stores: We Love PArka Mettenheim,

Feb 08 2016
Agility 360 WARNING - TO ALL POTENTIAL BANKS AND MORTGAGE LENDERS. The Executives At Agility 360 were previous Execs at a FAILED MORTGAGE STARTUP that was MIRED IN CONTROVERSY. RESEARCH THIS COMPANY BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY BUSINESS. This Company Was Thrown Together After Their Former Company Crashed And Burned in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Due To 'Mismanagement and Inept Leadership'. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: Agility 360 Carrollton, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Vivint Most Deceptive and Unethical Company I've Ever Dealt With. I Can't Believe How Nasty They Are Provo Nationwide
Author: Martinez, Georgia Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Flower Delivery Express flowerdeliveryexpress.com The Worst On-Line Floral Delivery Company Commerce Charter Township, Michigan Author: Clarkston, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast Florida Berkshire Hathaway Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dead Beat Company: Refused to return Fully Refundable Security Deposit after Admitting in Writing that they Owed the Money Palm Coast Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Palm Coast, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription computer crash two months after installing Office 365 after failing to re install I called and was denied because my email Redmond Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Feb 08 2016
ChestSculpting.com How To Lose Man b***s Naturally by Garry Davidson Shows pictures of CD's & DVD's, telling you that's what you'll get after you pay..but only sends links Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: ChestSculpting.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Absolutely the WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! Nationwide Lmao Author: SAN TAN VALLEY, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
derma essence perfect natural skin, mfg BIGGEST RIP-OFF EVER!!! west jordan Utah Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: derma essence west jordan, Utah

Feb 08 2016
Chica Boutique No product after 30 days and will not answer emails, that they say they will answer in 48hrs Internet Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Chica Boutique Internet

Feb 08 2016
WWW BEST EVER VACATIONS .COM  ORLAND FLORDIA Internet Author: RAHWAY, New Jersey Amusement & Theme Parks: WWW BEST EVER VACATIONS .COM Internet

Feb 08 2016
WSFS Bank Worst Bank Ever Newark Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: WSFS Bank Newark, Delaware

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 06 2016
Darkstar llc Darkstar communication Charged me for years after I canceled service No idea Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: Darkstar llc Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon