Your Search | ever after flower preservation

May 24 2016
NCE-Affordable Health Insurance FULLFILLMENT.MYMEMBERSHIPINFO.COM is the registration they finally give you after you have paid them the money and they have ripped you off! Affordable Health nIsurance- RIP OFF'S!! Florida,Syosset, NY.and Overland, KS Internet
Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: NCE-Affordable Health Insurance Internet

May 24 2016
AZALEA HEALTH Dr. leaves after finding out I have no insurance Palatka Florida Author: lewes, Delaware Clinics: AZALEA HEALTH Palatka, Florida

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East Collections after no notification for 6 months Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East

May 23 2016
East Coast Cycle Worst repair and customer service ever Ben Salem Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: East Coast Cycle Ben Salem, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Enforcement Trainers Company goes A-wall after negative review. Orange California
Bold disregard for the law Author: West Covina, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Enforcement Trainers Orange, California

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
Tracfone Tracfone remove my minutes after transferring to a new phone Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

May 20 2016
DayTradeToWin.com TradeScalper System is a complete SCAM!!! I purchased the DaytradetowinTradeScalper software/system (including a 90 page useless manual) and I would highly recommend everyone AVOID this shyster company and save your money. The TradeScalper system which cost me $597.00 was complete garbage. Before you purchase, be sure to review their No refunds/Sales final policy -- After you determine that the product is a complete sham, your funds will not be refunded by this crooked company. Sanibel Florida Author: Saint Louis, Montana Business Consultants: DayTradeToWin.com Sanibel, Florida

May 20 2016
EyeSave Unable to contact. Did not ship within stated timeframe. Charged credit card after order was cancelled.. Brooklyn NY Author: SAN DIEGO, California Sunglasses: EyeSave

May 20 2016
Prime Evergreen Cash, plant and your are your own...watch out! virginia
After... Author: Phildelphia, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Prime Evergreen Internet

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 20 2016
Ambitious Media Ambitious FilmsAmbitiously Refused to render payment, delayed over and over again, blamed their client's pending payment, said that waiting 90 days was mandatory, has not payed after almost 6 months. New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Producers: Ambitious Media New York, New York

May 20 2016
myfax.com/j2 global/fakruz zuman SCAM COMPANY-SERVICES DO NOT WORK AND THEY KEEP CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD AFTER YOU TOLD THEM NUMEROUS TIMES TO REMOVE IT Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: myfax.com/j2 global Internet

May 20 2016
ebay stealth suspended from ebay buy a stealth account take your money and run, they mostly sell stolen or hacked accounts even when you receive it they will take it back after a while and sell it to others Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: ebay stealth Internet

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware