Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ever after flower preservation

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
OneStepPharma.net Pharmaceuticals I purchased 509.89 of there product and they sent it but it never showed and they kept telling me they would resend but after 2 months they changed there domian and now i cannot reach them Phillipines Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Drug Dealers: OneStepPharma.net Internet

Feb 26 2017
stereo-needs carstereoneeds Mom & Pop Audio Speedsounds, Inc. Elizabeth Ann Paz (owner) WARRANTY NO GOOD. WON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS AFTER GETTING RETURN OF STEREO FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT Murrieta California Author: Augusta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: stereo-needs Murrieta, California

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sollaire Lending Solutions Arlene Foster PERSONAL LOAN SCAM WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT San Francisco California Author: Langley, British Columbia Loans: Sollaire Lending Solutions Internet

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Bild Properties Refused to pay commision after I arranged for someone to lease one of their properties. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Bild Properties Miami, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina