EVER PRIVATE CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ever private card
There may be more specific results for "ever private card"
For more specific results for "ever private card"
Showing 1-25 of 78,131 Found Reports For more specific results for "ever private card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
walmart ripoff gift cards. san marcos san marcos, ca Author: san marcos, California Credit Card Fraud: walmart Nationwide

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
beauty impressions la skin this has GOT to be illegal greenwood villiage, colorado
Author: Timberon, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: beauty impressions greenwood villiage, co,

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 27 2017
Nexis card Theifs completely obnoxious customer service New Hyde park New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Nexis card New Hyde park, New York

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
HomeCo Home Co,homecoonline.com Worst service ever, went back on year guarantee pico rivera California
Author: long beach, California Builders & Contractors: HomeCo pico rivera, California

May 26 2017
skin endear i ordered the trial for $4.95 tried to cancel and they charged my card $89.95 I am still NOT canncelled buffalo New York Author: CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin endear buffalo, New York

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
Flexport Debited my card for an extra $1564.68 without my approval San Francisco California
Image link to transcript Author: London, Other Shipping Companies: Flexport San Francisco, California

May 25 2017
ICM  False Credit Card Charges Unknown Unknown Author: Fallon, Nevada Internet Fraud: ICM Internet

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 25 2017
KK Private Lenders Keron Khan, William Scherer, Nicholas Mann, Nichalas Mann, Stacy Lorine Appleby Loan Scam & Fraud Merrick New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: KK Private Lenders Merrick, New York

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Blu Roofing and Construction WORST COMPANY EVER!!! SCAM ARTIST!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Blu Roofing and Construction Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide