Your Search | everest college

Jun 29 2014
DSS, Inc. www.dssinconline.com Fast talking college cutie. Not sure if he was aware of the scam or not. Took my $55 check and I didn't notice there was no contact # or email address on my receipt! Pilot Point Texas
Author: Rancho Cordova, California Door to Door Sales: DSS, Inc. Pilot Point, Texas

Jun 28 2014
Ubreakifix UCF college drop outs who are way to lazy to actually fix anything Orlando Florida Author: Port orange, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Ubreakifix Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
Payless Car Rental Deceptive and false sales practice College Park Georgia Author: Millville , California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental College Park , Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan College Kaplan Career Center Kaplan Tech School Kaplan is a ripoff, and basically useless Fort Worth NationwideTexas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Education & Learning Centers: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Almeda University Almeda , Almeda College Probable SCAM from Almeda University Boise Idaho Author: Concord, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Centuria Steel Buildings Fake Job - Driver Merchandiser for Dr Pepper McKees Rocks Pennsylvania Author: College Station, Texas Employers: Employment Services: Centuria Steel Buildings McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2014
Sam's Club.com www.samsclub.com Big Joke at Sam's Club.com Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: Sam's Club.com Internet

Jun 26 2014
Trios College Toronto I agree with the first report about the exorbitant pricing and substandard education at Trios Toronto, including the horrible demeanour of the staff and deceptive personalities. GO TO TRIOS SCARBOROUGH (or somewhere else, which is what I should have done). The fees are the same, but the education is superior from honest decent staff. Unfortunately, it is incredibly inconvenient to get to. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Private Schools: Trios College Toronto Toronto, Ontario

Jun 26 2014
Everest College/Corinthian Colleges Forgery, Scam Artists, Drama Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Everest College/Corinthian Colleges Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2014
Everest University Student Aid fraud and deceptive marketing techniques South Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Powell, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Everest University Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving Company Theft, broken items, dented furniture. Rockville Maryland Author: Vienna, Virginia Moving & Storage: College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving Company Rockville, Maryland

Jun 23 2014
felician college is deceptive, sneaky and greedy lodi New Jersey Author: teaneck, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: felician college lodi, New Jersey

Jun 23 2014
/ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Deceptive, Dishonest, Fradulent endorsements Savannah Georgia
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: /ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Internet

Jun 20 2014
National Elite College Prospects SCAM ARTISTS Syracuse New York Author: Parlin, New Jersey Sports Instruction: National Elite College Prospects Syracuse, New York

Jun 20 2014
University of Maryland university college UMUC Financial Ripoff! Adelphi Internet Author: Stephens city, Virginia Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland university college Internet

Jun 20 2014
Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield Everthing that I wrote about these people, institutions and organizations is not true because I believed these people were after me but in reality they are not. It is do to me being mentally ill. I am sorry New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Colleges and Universities: Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield New York, New York

Jun 19 2014
Florida Technical College FTC I was ripoff at this college, because they were not celar that I was going to get morĂ© debt with students loans, so I decide to drop official after finished just one class. Once I received the confirmation letter of my withdraw, I received some papers of how much i owned to the college for just one class $3700. I went back to they to get an explanation of that amount and they just got around from them. That i was charge for percentage per the entire course ( 5months) and not per class. Their communication to students about money is really bad Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Florida Technical College Lakeland, Florida

Jun 19 2014
western technical college bunch of b.s worst intructors ever... el paso Texas Author: elpaso, Texas Colleges and Universities: western technical college el paso, Texas

Jun 19 2014
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith, Thomas Blair Corruption, Retaliation, Discharge Chamblee Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Interactive College of Technology Chamblee, Georgia

Jun 18 2014
Wallace Morgan, Wallace Morgan Inc. Wallace Morgan is a Misleading company! I applied with Wallace Morgan via Careerbuilders.com I received a an email from Aimee Wong who stated that her manager was very impressed with my resume. So I scheduled an appointment to interview. I decided to research Wallace Morgan and came across a their very nice website. BUT! their website is very deceiving !!! They developed a excellent site making potential candidates believe they have a successful firm!  Wallace Morgan is a sales company that sells assurance wireless cell phones for people with disabilities or on welfare. I'm not saying those that are disabled or on welfare are worthless, what an saying is if you have a college degree go find a better paying job. Wallace Morgan will pay you only 8 bucks for each person you sign on with a cell phones. This job is for those who have no degree and unfortunately this is all they can do for a living. Stay away New York New York Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Wallace Morgan New York, New York

Jun 18 2014
Miami-Jacobs Career College Massage Therapy Program/ Program director Jennifer Lewis/ The company also uses a different name for their financial aid but I can't remember what it was. Fraud, false advertising, falsification of hours, violation of syllabi Independence Ohio Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Miami-Jacobs Career College Massage Therapy Program Independence, Ohio

Jun 18 2014
Ashworth College Ashworth College is a HUGE waste of time and money! Norross, GA Internet Author: Hampden, Maine Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Internet

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jun 16 2014
BCNH - UK College of Nutrition and Health BCNH Unhappy Student London United Kingdom
Author: Sheffield, Other Colleges and Universities: BCNH - UK College of Nutrition and Health London,

Jun 14 2014
Rasmussen College- Brooklyn Park, MN Lied to get my GI Bill benifits. Dropped from a course for lack of attendance and communication when they didn't return my calls. When they didn't return my calls; I couldn't tell them I was facing wrongfull eviction, and had lost all ability to attend class . Instructors knew, administration acted with complete disregard. Veteran beware !!! Brooklyn Park Nationwide Author: Champlin, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Rasmussen College- Brooklyn Park, MN Nationwide