Your Search | everest institute of marietta, ga

Sep 22 2014
Vanguard Institute Affiliated companies in on the scam: Daeus Financial, Daeus Business Entity, Daeus Tax Services, Monterey Financial Unethical and DeceptiveBusiness Practices West Hollywood, California Author: Loudon, Tennessee E-trade: Vanguard Institute West Hollywood, California

Sep 22 2014
Confucius Institute at the University of Minnesota UM Confucius Institute, The Confucius Institute, CI Minnesota Chinese language, CI Minnesota, Confucius Institute at The University of Minnesota, Chinese studies at Minnesota ,Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Confucius Institute at the University of Minnesota Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sep 22 2014
Online Cash Commissions Online Cash Institute scam hung up phone lost account information for refund Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Online Cash Commissions Internet

Sep 21 2014
Andrew P.Ordon, MD Plastic Surgery Institute This plastic surgeon appears on TV so I believed in excellence instead I have an ugly permanent scar in the middle of my face. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Doctors: Andrew P.Ordon, MD Beverly Hills, California

Sep 20 2014
Sanford Brown Institute Miss leading, deceptive, lack of proper guidance for picking an internship, places to apply for employment. Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Sanford Brown Institute Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute I paid my fee for the training classes. However Tom failed to complete the class. He contacted the class on one occassion stating that he is setting up an asset base firm he's out of town. He has been setting up this firm since the end of July 2014. Milan Tennessee Author: Vineland, New Jersey Work at Home: Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute Internet

Sep 17 2014
Sanford Brown - Institute Jacksonville Useless School, Not Very Helpful Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Sanford Brown - Institute Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 17 2014
instaloan snellvilla ga stole all my belongings lilburn Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: instaloan snellvilla ga lilburn, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
Everest University Everest College, Heald College, WyoTech Illegal Debt Collection Nationwide
Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest University Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Obesity Research Institute Lipozene Scam - $29.95 TV special will cost more than you can imagine Internet Author: Taylors, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Obesity Research Institute Internet

Sep 13 2014
Piccadilly Restaurant Picadilly Cafeterias Won't Accept Their Own Discount Coupons Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Piccadilly Restaurant Marietta, Georgia

Sep 13 2014
Anthem Institute I was lead to believe that they would work around my schedule if I signed up and they lied to the the student loans. said it was one price than received more money from us saying that the money they received was all that was giving and we had to pay the rest. I have a copy of what they said and a copy of a receipt I had to pay out of pocket Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: Anthem Institute Springfield, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Entire paycheck held -- I can't eat or get home! Marietta Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Attorneys General: Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Marietta , Georgia

Sep 12 2014
Vanilla Reload Network Juan Smith aka money making Juan aka strictly business Juan scammed me with these reload able cards Vanilla Reload Network Fortson GA Georgia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Reload Network Internet

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Gold's Gym The Rush CHEATERS IN FINE PRINT DALTON GA Nationwide Author: chatsworth, Georgia Alternative Health: Gold's Gym Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Gary Wasilewsky - Comfort Feet Total scammer Gary Wasilewsky, Comfort Feet, ComfortFeet Shoes, Comfort Feet Group Marietta Georgia
Author: Venice, California Clothing Stores: Gary Wasilewsky Marietta, Georgia

Sep 10 2014
inlyte On August 12, 2014 I ordered the trial e-cig starter packet for $5.95 online. Nothing in the packet I received stated I would be charged monthly unless canceled. On August 28, 2014 I was charged $117.95 for another month's of e-cigs. On 9-10-14 I noticed this charged can called to cancel. The thick indian accented man refused to give me credit and offered a 1x courtesy to resend packet. I refused and asked for a credit again, Was denited Van Nuys CA Author: marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: inlyte Internet

Sep 10 2014
United Motor Cars Inc- Conyers GA DO NOT DO BUSINESS w/ UNITED MOTOR CARS INC Conyers Georgia Author: Conyers, Georgia Auto Dealers: United Motor Cars Inc- Conyers GA Conyers, Georgia

Sep 09 2014
Garage Door Training Institute, Al-Co Garage Doors, THE HOME DOOR, THE DOOR STORE, GARAGE DOOR SPRING KING, BAY AREA DOOR DOCTOR, DOOR MENDERS, SPEEDY REPAIR Deceptive Job Postings, Racial Discrimination, Harrassment, Defamation, Racial Slurs, Profanity, Fake Job Postings EL DORADO HILLS California Author: Chicago, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Garage Door Training Institute EL DORADO HILLS, California

Sep 09 2014
Storm Team Construction Kaleb Kierspe Inflated Roof Repairs to Defraud Insurance Company Atlanta GA Author: Columbus, Georgia Home Improvements: Storm Team Construction Select State/Province

Sep 08 2014
JG Tax Group An Arrogant & Ineffective Company Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Tax Services: JG Tax Group Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Everest Institute is a waste of money and time. Dearborn Michigan Author: Canton, Michigan Trade Schools: Everest College Dearborn, MI Dearborn, Michigan

Sep 06 2014
Classic Speedometer Repair This company should be banned from doing business on eBay! Marietta Georgia Author: Somewhere in, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Classic Speedometer Repair Marietta, Georgia