Your Search | everest university

Sep 02 2015
victory University Crichton College of Memphis, Tn money grubbing college Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: victory University Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Fred Pryor Seminars CareerTrack, division of PARK University Enterprises, Inc. Charged for a Seminar I couldn't attend Nationwide Author: Utah Seminars: Fred Pryor Seminars Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
University Family Medicine Cen Never heard of this company until they started sending me to collections Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: University Family Medicine Cen Orlando, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2015
University of Phoenix I'm a ARMY VET and UOPX is forcing me to pay money the VA already paid them Arizona Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Aug 25 2015
Ashford University Look this so called university is a joke!! Do not enroll a rip off all they want is your money!! And to mess up your credit. Ashford university Ashford university Nationwide Author: Texas, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashford University Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Everest college Broken promises greece Nationwide Author: greece, New York Colleges and Universities: Everest college Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
indiana university health Lisa Jennings, transplant coorinator rude yelling over phone saying i have to have a heart cath. at Methodist hospital constantly reminding individual to get prior authorization for tests. not treating a patient w dignity or respect. Indianapolis Indiana Author: South bend, Indiana Hospitals: indiana university health Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 17 2015
Kaplan University (online) Kaplan and their double billing and holding transcripts hostage Internet Changed wording from tuition fees to Institution fees Author: Antioch, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University (online) Internet

Aug 12 2015
student consulting group university of one STUDENT CONSULTING SERVICES IS A RIP OFF THEY DID IT TO ME THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU tampa or Atlanta Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: student consulting group Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Racks and Ridges/Sabrina Corgatelli/ISU Aliases: Sabrina May Rhodes, Sabrina May Thomas, Sabrina Thomas Rhodes, Sabrina M Thomas Rhodes, Sabrina Corgatelli-Rhodes (Note..variations of Sabrina, May, Thomas, Rhodes,Corgatelli) Sabrina Corgatelli, Idaho State University, is an endangered animal serial killer who posts pics on FB 1702 MOUNTAIN VIEW DR MC CAMMON ID ID
Author: Pocatello, Idaho Animal Abuse: Racks and Ridges/Sabrina Corgatelli/ISU Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Insource Power Inc University IV Power Inc.Patrick Sella, president Promised to pay commissions but did not continue to pay. We are in court. Boston Massachusetts Author: Dornsife, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Insource Power Inc Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
AlmedaUniversity Ben Freeman, Edwin Green Offered my degree fron them to be sent to the University of Atlanta which was accredited University of Atlanta Alex Mithani LailaSattani Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: AlmedaUniversity Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Almeda University They informed me that I would recive a degree that was accreditted by US dept of education which was not true they received 900 dollars from me and did not send a degree. I attempted to contact them after I did not receive the degree or job I was offered and it was to no avail no one answered however they answered to get my credit card information to receive the 900 dollars. I am without a job and my 900 dollars. Boise Idaho What?? Author: Bronx, New York Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Boise, Idaho

Aug 10 2015
Capella University Capella University - Takes money for payment of classes but refuses to credit student's account Minneapolis Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Capella University Internet

Aug 07 2015
HBC Facilities HBC Strategies Never pay their vendors! Lake Mary Florida Author: UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington Electrical Services: HBC Facilities Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Leslie 'Les' Edwin Snell Jeff Foster The Positive Counseling Institute The American Graduate University The Atheist Community of Dallas Monticello University Diploma mill. False credentials. Fraud. Scam. Unqualified Counselor Dallas Texas
FYI, he's not associated with the Atheist Community of Dallas any further Author: Dallas, Texas Con Artists: Leslie 'Les' Edwin Snell Internet

Aug 05 2015
Everest University Online lack of technology and school material. Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Harper Woods, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Everest University Online Internet

Aug 04 2015
Ashford University BIG TIME RIP OFF! Nationwide
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Centura college I attended centura college when it was know as TideWater Tech. This school is a scam after so call graduating I tried to go to another university and was told my last classes was not worth anything because the credits were a rip off they were only three and colleges take four and one of the professor told me at that tidewater tech was accredited when it wasn't now I'm stuck with this loan that I think this school should pay back waste of my time and money. Don't go there Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura college

Aug 03 2015
budget Shawn I went. to budget mobile store on University in San Diego California where I was told that I need to give my qualifying information to them once I gave my information to the clerk she she began without asking me downloading my information to her phone I asked her what was she doing she said she needed to send my information to her boss because she didn't know if she could collect that certain information after waiting a while I was told what's going on the clerk told me I should leave and come back tomorrow because they will not be able to help me today San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Liars: budget San Diego, California

Aug 02 2015
Responsive Management, Gulfcoast Anglers Phone Call Claiming They Represent University of Florida Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Telemarketers: Responsive Management Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Mensa Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Jul 31 2015
Kaplan university Very Mis leading an I feel cheated out of my education Internet Author: Cleveland , Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university Internet