Your Search | excel media

Nov 16 2016
AJ Barton AJ Barton AJ Barton media Marina Del Rey CA Internet Author: California Festivals & Event Services: AJ Barton Internet

Nov 15 2016
BBB Southern Ontario Chris Lavoie, Operations Manager BBB Media Bottom Feeders & FRAUD Money Grabbing Pay for Play Scam London Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Builders & Contractors: BBB Southern Ontario London, Ontario

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 10 2016
TDV Media Second Passport various Internet Author: Other Legal Process Services: TDV Media Internet

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
Vontech Security Vaughn Johnson owner Georgia Author: Georgia Media Outlets: Vontech Security Georgia

Nov 09 2016
Homes.com Lacks Integrity, Ethics, Honesty Norfolk Virginia Author: Santa Clarita, California Media: Homes.com Norfolk, Virginia

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2016
Yodle took over $2k and got me 3 calls in 8 months!! RipOff ! Internet Author: The Villages, Florida Media: Yodle Internet

Nov 07 2016
CustomUsbHub.com global media consulting custom usb scam company Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Andover, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: CustomUsbHub.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 03 2016
Beyond media solutions Beyond media solutions llc SCAM! ROBO DIALS AND PRETENDS THEY ARE GOOGLE Orange California Author: Buffalo , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Beyond media solutions Internet

Nov 03 2016
Supp Club Supp Club, LLC Scam! You'll keep paying and receive nothing! Claims to be in MD but saw posted on social media Internet Author: Somewhere, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Nov 01 2016
Mailbox Media Somebody came to my mothers home my mother 76 years old to sell her books for her great granddaughter she gave them a check made out to mailbox media for $70 the check was cashed in July it is of 2016 it now is October 2016 and nothing has been received no contact no nothing Eatontown Nationwide Author: Eatontown , New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Keith Collins and Walter Myska and NEW LIFE MEDIA - FRAUD ALERT STOLE MY TRUCK THAT I PURCHASED CLINTON TOWNSHIP MICHIGAN AND NEVADA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Keith Collins and Walter Myska Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
STEPHANIE BOY She offered me to feature anything I want on to Google websites Monte Carlo Internet
STEPHANIE BOY is a scam artist!!! Author: Southampton, Alabama Media: STEPHANIE BOY Internet

Oct 26 2016
Playster, Dailymotion, Ficugo, Giving my ebook away for free without my permission new york New York
Author: Dallas, Texas Media: Playster new york, New York

Oct 24 2016
Search Engine Start Up Internet Business Scam, Beware of Search Engine Start Up, Will Not Receive That Which You Pay For Internet
Author: Augusta, Georgia Media Outlets: Search Engine Start Up Internet

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas
Give Me A Break! FALSE FALSE FALSE Author: Dallas, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
BrandRep Brand Rep, BrandRep Inc. Hijack Domain Names, Social Media Accounts Irvine California Author: Mims, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: BrandRep Irvine, California

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 14 2016
Plush Media Scammed Atlanta/California Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Small Business Services: Plush Media Internet

Oct 14 2016
Priscilla Pyrk FAKE, FRAUD, LIAR Orange County, Los Angeles California Author: Orange County, California Media: Priscilla Pyrk California

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / blue-fox-productions.co.uk http:, blue-fox-productions.co.uk Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / blue-fox-productions.co.uk Internet