Your Search | executiverealty.com, larry taylor

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Back Mountain Gas Emergency Delivery Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Back Mountain Gas Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
actingcareerinfo.com Larry Herring Larry Herring is a bottom feeder in the entertainment business. Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Modeling Schools: actingcareerinfo.com Internet

Jan 01 2017
Sovereign International Pensions Services , Larry Grossman, Thomas Cleary,SMHPA, Swiss Metal Assets Ponzi Scheme, Illegal Liquidation of physically owned metals, theft of physically owned metals Palm Harbor Florida Author: Palatine Bridge, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Sovereign International Pensions Services Palm Harbor, Florida

Dec 30 2016
CPHQ TUTOR Dr. Teh Unable to access Educational Modules on website upon log in. Internet Why the Complainant (Joy TaylorSimmons aka Joy Taylor , New York) Did Not Get A Refund Author: brooklyn, New York Health Care Education: CPHQ TUTOR Internet

Dec 30 2016
Colett Taylor, CJ, Tayco Holdings, Kingdom Financial (Consortium Group) This lady and her company took $3900 from me and never provided the service or refunded my money Lexington Kentucky Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Colett Taylor, CJ Lexington , Kentucky

Dec 28 2016
Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennslvania Tech and Training Please do not go to Philadephia Tech and Training for several reasons: One Carla Hall Taylor - Financial aid is a backstabber and unqualifed for financial aid and the school is unorganized Phily Pennsylvania Author: Glendale, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennsylvania Tech and Training Phily, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Holiday Property Group LLC Michael Dean, Secretary Sara,Alan A Taylor Time Share Selling fraud has multi pal addresses Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Conowingo, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Holiday Property Group LLC Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 22 2016
Taylor's Home Improvement Taylor Price Performed sloppy work, profane, not thorough Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bed & Bath: Taylor's Home Improvement middleburg, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Larry Jay Mitsubishi Phillip They lied on their infomercial. They lured me to Charlotte promising I would be approved for a car loan no matter how bad my credit was.  Charlotte North Carolina Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Larry Jay Mitsubishi Salisbury, North Carolina

Dec 14 2016
robert taylor roberto haye publishing clearance house kingston,surrey county,ancorage jamaica,alaska Author: wahiawa, Hawaii Cash Services: robert taylor

Dec 11 2016
my-garcinia-cambogia-health.com Taylor Yates, Chad Lasson garcinia cambogia IQ+ NutraFit Taylor Brain myhealth-beauty Saratoga Springs, UT Internet Author: California Alternative Health: my-garcinia-cambogia-health.com Internet

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

18, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

19, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York We were ripped off by Jon as well Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Lawrence Larry Loebe ventexan swindler estafador Puerto La Cruz Puerto La Cruz
Author: san cristobal, Alabama Auto Parts: Lawrence Larry Loebe Internet

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet