Your Search | exhart mole mover
Approximately 297 Reports Found

Sep 24 2015
Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida moving broker. Brokered our mmove to an incompetent mover and we cannot get our damage claim paid. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Oak Hill, West Virginia Moving Companies: Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Top Discount mover repair and parts Repair Rip off Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Top Discount mover repair and parts Spring Hill, Florida

Sep 20 2015
John P. Rose John P. Rose Construction, Payne J. Rose,John E. RoseJohn Payne Rose Stole $600 from me and scammed me, cheated a furniture mover, stole a square baler, intent to cheat a rock layer. Glen Allen Missouri Author: Humansville, Missouri Blabber Mouth: John P. Rose Glen Allen, Missouri

Sep 03 2015
Scott Michael Tassone Scott Tassone, Scott The Mover, Christina Kachadorian, Chrissy Kachadorian, Chrissy Tassone Worst mover -moving company- I have ever deal with Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Moving Companies: Scott Michael Tassone Internet

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Source 1 Movers Preferred Relocation Movers in Hackensack, NJ and Source 1 Movers in Durham or Raleigh, NC - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This company will pitch you the story as if they are a family owned business... they are NOT, they will scam you. The binding price source 1 movers or preferred relocation is not a trusted company to use for your mover Raleigh, NC North Carolina Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Liars: Source 1 Movers Raleigh, NC, North Carolina

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 31 2015
Mover Nation WILL STEAL YOUR DEPOSIT AND NOT REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY Pompano Beach Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Moving Companies: Mover Nation Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2015

Jun 10 2015
Urban Mover Keith Chamberlain Took our money, never delivered the product Cheltenham UK Internet Author: Dublin, Other Auto Parts: Urban Mover Internet

Apr 11 2015
Mr. Mover - Clearwater Broke my grandfather clock in the move. Won't give me a decent settlement for it. Pinellas Park Florida Author: madeira beach, Florida Moving Companies: Mr. Mover - Clearwater Pinellas Park, Florida

Mar 26 2015
mr mover fired cause i didnt charge the costumer extra orlando Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: mr mover orlando, Florida

Mar 22 2015
MR. Mover Will SCAM YOU, HOLD YOUR ITEMS HOSTAGE, MAKE YOU PAY 2 1/2 TIMES WHAT THEY QUOTE YOU Unauthorized charges on my debit card, Threats to Keep My Stuff, Twice As Long of The Move, Broken Items Tampa Florida Author: Seminole, Florida Moving Companies: MR. Mover Tampa, Florida

Mar 13 2015
imoverleads Cristy ellisCristy Ellis-Byers Ally Chapmani mover leads iMover leads delivered fradulent leads, scam artists and frauds! Redding California Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Advertising Services: imoverleads Redding, California
15, Report #1209940

Feb 18 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc. Relo Van lines, LLC Broker/Mover Ripoff; understated quote and inflated costs Margate Florida, New Je Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Shipping Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc. Nationwide
16, Report #1206227

Feb 02 2015
Eight Mile Moving & Storage Scam Mover Livonia Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Moving Companies: Eight Mile Moving & Storage Livonia, Michigan
17, Report #1201631

Jan 14 2015
Midwest Moving & Storage DO NOT USE THIS MOVER Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Marco Island, Florida Moving Companies: Midwest Moving & Storage Elk Grove Village, Illinois
18, Report #1196359

Dec 18 2014
Guyer the Mover Wheaton Damaged to our propery during the move Warsaw Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Moving Companies: Guyer the Mover Peru, Indiana
19, Report #1191825

Nov 28 2014
Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro James Nazzaro mover, moving company, overcharge, rip off Totowa New Jersey Situations happen Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Smart Move Industries / James Nazzaro Totowa, New Jersey

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
The Judge saw right through his lies & DISMISSED EVERYTHING Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

Nov 14 2014
American Homes for Rent AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT-DONT MAKE REPAIRS-BLACK MOLE- DONT RETURN DEPOSIT INDIANPOLIS Nationwide Author: Indiana Builders & Contractors: American Homes for Rent Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Sean McHenry aka mhenterpriseinc Mover No Show Internet Author: Georgia Moving Companies: Sean McHenry Internet

Oct 22 2014
From A to B Moving Service A to B Movers Columbia, SC, Neil Rouse, A to B Moving UNLICENSED, SCAM MOVER, AVOID Columbia South Carolina Market Niche A to B Moving Company Author: Columbia, South Carolina Moving Companies: From A to B Moving Service Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 17 2014
Budget Movers Anthony Magazu, tony Magazu, Turbo, Chad Moving, unlicensed and uninsured moving company whose owner is a recently released convict with a criminal record consisting of dealing in stolen property, multiple counts of possession of crack cocaine, and Palm Harbor, Florida
Budget Movers Palm Harbor Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Moving Companies: Budget Movers Palm Harbor, Florida

Oct 03 2014