Your Search | expedia & expedia.com
Approximately 309 Reports Found

1, Report #1190335

Nov 20 2014
Expedia No support - on hold for hours Internet Author: New Hamburg, Alabama Travel Agents: Expedia Internet

Nov 11 2014
plymouth driect AKA BeActiveBrace made an order on my credit card Oct 5 never recieved the order then tired calling and emailing but everytis is fake Just want to spread some advice about a add on TV about the BeActiveBrace for sciatica and back pain the phone number they advertise is a sex line lol and the number on their web sight is a WalMart. you won $100 scam and the customer service number is Expedia booking trips and the email is fake too haaaa very frustrating but the sight will take your orders and credit card really and then you never get what you ordered nor can you reach anyone so beware... Its a scam....but why is the TV still running this add? How many more adds on TV is a Scam lol really is this what the media has come too? North Wales Pennsylvania Author: ava, Missouri Medical Supplies: plymouth driect North Wales, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2014
Expedia Charging C-Cards before they have confirmed flights Internet Author: Ingalls, Indiana Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Nov 04 2014
Expedia.com Expedia Ripoff Hidden Charces Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Internet

Oct 23 2014
Hotel Baja Booked a room at their hotel, checked in, left for a few hours,came back checked out room, was dirty bed lumpy, told them I couldn't sleep there and checked out. Asked about refund, he said to just call Expedia and they would take care of it Puerto Penasco, Son Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Hotel Baja Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Hotels.com Expedia HOTELS.COM will NOT refund me! Liars. Hotel had no room for me! Took my money! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 29 2014
Expedia Cancelled my hotel reservation, but took my money and did not inform me of this.  Internet Author: Pyote, Texas Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Sep 24 2014
Expedia Travel BAD BUSINESS! Internet
Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Expedia Travel Internet

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
Expedia Travelscape, ian, Hotels for Everyone Unscrupulous practices Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Connecticut Hotel: Expedia Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Hotels.com Expedia.com, Richmond Oceanfront Hotel False advertising: wont be charged until check in - was charged 2 days prior to check in Internet only, hotel is in Miami Beach Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Expedia Not an ally, just another enemy. Use their site, skip their service, buy direct. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Aug 12 2014
expedia fraudulant charges washington Nationwide Author: montgomery, Illinois Hotel: expedia Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Expedia Makes It Next to Impossible to Get Trip Refunds Nationwide Author: Woolwich Twp, New Jersey Travel Services: Expedia Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Travelocity or Expedia got paid for reservation they couldn't find Nationwide Author: Washington Hotel: Travelocity Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Expedia Hotels.com Wrongfully Fired Springfield Missouri Author: springfield , Missouri Travel Agencies: Expedia Springfield , Missouri

Jul 20 2014
Expedia Scumbags liars theives cowards Refused to Credit my $7000 on Flights THEY Cancelled- Refused to Credit CC on Hotel /Car rental ....that had no car ordered Bellvue Washington Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Air Travel: Expedia Bellvue, Washington

Jul 15 2014
Expedia and Barkley Do not use Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Air Travel: Expedia and Barkley Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
hotels.com hotels.com, expedia.com Incompetent and fraudulent Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Hotel: hotels.com Internet

Jun 16 2014
Hotels.com, expedia.com travelscape.com, kayak.com and affiliates slipshod service, money grubbing, lying www.hotels.com, expedia.com and affiliates Internet
Author: Colorado Hotel: Hotels.com, expedia.com www.hotels.com, Select State/Province

Jun 07 2014
Hotwire.com / Expedia.com WA. State Headquarters Bellevue WA. 98004( 425 ) 679-7200 When being informed by hotwire staff that my $144 initial payment w Buying me one night at Hawthore Suites I told them NO stop this is unacceptable. Bellevue Washington Author: Overland Park, Kansas Hotel: Hotwire.com / Expedia.com WA. State Bellevue, Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
Reservation Counter I am told this is a subsidary of Expedia Did not disclose on page that there is a No Refund policy. internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Reservation Counter Internet

May 13 2014
Travelocity Expedia I booked a flight to Vegas through Travelocity on June 5 returning on June 12. Travelocity messed up my itinerary and has me returning the same day on the flight that I could not make even if I wanted to. Travelocity refuses to help me in any way and want me to pay them $1200 for the return flight with change. I have spoke to their customer service department multiple times in the past week and have gotten nowhere. I have called their corporate office and of left multiple messages for their corporate sales rep and he will not return my calls. Travelocity is a very elusive and dishonest company and I urge anybody who travels to stay away from them unless you're willing to give up money for nothing Southlake Texas Author: naples, Florida Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

May 12 2014
Hotels.com Expedia Hung Up On, Lied Too, and Fraud Committed by this Company Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

May 09 2014
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance, American Airlines, Travelocity, Kyak, Travel Zoo, Travel Insurance, Expedia Nationwide Author: California Air Travel: Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Nationwide