Your Search | expedia &
Approximately 336 Reports Found

Oct 09 2015
02:20 PM Expedia Avoid OTA's and Third Party sites for hotel reservations Nationwide Author: Wayne, Pennsylvania Lodging: Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Expedia DO NOT TRUST EXPEDIA AGENTS Nationwide Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Travel Companies: Expedia Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Sep 29 2015
travelscape llc Expedia total rip off Internet Author: Pleasantville, New Jersey Hotel: travelscape llc Internet

Sep 13 2015
Expedia Expedia changed our flight and never notified us of that change. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 20 2015
Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Hotel: EXPEDIA INC Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Expedia Beware of Changing Prices on their Website Internet Author: California Hotel: Expedia Internet

Aug 08 2015
Expedia Travelocity Booked for Aug 8th and they changed to Aug 16th without permission and were not available for changing date. Internet Author: Baldwin Park, California Hotel: Expedia Internet

Aug 06 2015
06:42 AM Liars, Liars, Liars Internet Expedia Liars Author: Okeechobee, Florida Travel Services: Internet

Aug 04 2015
POD 39 Hotel REFUSE TO REFUND- Refuse to work with Expedia for refund New York New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: POD 39 New York, New York

Jul 17 2015
Expedia Nicole dishonest, cheaters, Nationwide Author: Southington, Connecticut Hotel: Expedia Nationwide

Jul 12 2015
Expedia Inc. rip off, lies. theives, horrible Internet Author: New Jersey Hotel: Expedia Inc. Internet

Jun 18 2015
Enterprise car rental Booked a rental car through Expedia and received a confirmation arrived at the Airport and was told they had no more cars , we would have to go down town to get that price, so we are sitting at the Airport, both me and my Wife are Managers for Fortune 500 Companiesand Travel a lot terrible service . We will never use Enterprise again Denver Nationwide Enterprise Rent A Car Author: Victorville, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Expedia Provided a confirmed rate for two rooms but never disclosed that the hotel had a mandatory resort fee that would be added to my bill at checkout. Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Hotel: Expedia Internet

May 05 2015
Executive Inn & Suites Pinetop AZ Executive Inn & Suites Pinetop AZ Pinetop Arizona Pinetop Arizona NOT EXPEDIA BUT lT WAS HOTELS.COM Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arkansas Hotel: Executive Inn & Suites Pinetop AZ Pinetop, Arizona

Apr 23 2015
EXPEDIA.COM UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE A MISTAKE IN FAVOR OF A CUSTOMER Internet What? Author: Maple Glen, Pennsylvania Air Travel: EXPEDIA.COM Internet

Apr 22 2015
02:34 PM Expedia Bait and Switch Buyer Beware Internet Author: Oceanside, California Auto & Truck Rental: Internet

Apr 10 2015
Expedia Don't honor best price guarantee Internet Author: poughkeepsie, New York Travel Services: Expedia Internet

Apr 07 2015
Neil A. Sussman Attorney Mary Gail Parr of Cheim & Read, Alan Doerhoefer of, (Seattle Wa.), Sarah Dellolio of Morgan Stanley (West Palm Beach, Fl., Basil T. Doerhoefer of Bank Of America (Charlotte, N.C.), David T Conspirators:Threatened Basil Doerhoefer out of a copy of his PNC TRUST / Last WILL & Testament Documents Internet, New York Encore presentation of- FRAUD BLESS AMERICA Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Neil A. Sussman Attorney Internet, New York
21, Report #1219133

Mar 30 2015
Expedia Delta Airlines Ping-pong between Expedia and Delta Airlines Internet Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Feb 24 2015
easy to easy to book B.V. third paries used from hotel bookingsSubhesin Pandey from easy to book every month they've taken 210.88 from my credit card for the past four months plus leaving me to get a new card now and saying my son was a no call no show at Lasalle Hotel when we did cancel the reservation there and online at they sent our information to easy to too and they continue to say my son was a no call no show when the reservation was cancelled on for LaSalle Hotel in Bryan TX Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Hotel: easy to Internet

Feb 21 2015
Expedia Expedia gave me bad impression us
Author: Alabama Hotel: Expedia Internet

Feb 18 2015
Expedia, Expedia travel services, Manager Dakota Colins entered invalid airport code, admitted mistake, but was not allowed to fix mistake because Ms. Collins stop other managers from fixing. Washington Nationwide No call from Expedia Author: Irmo, South Carolina Air Travel: Expedia Nationwide
25, Report #1201095

Jan 12 2015
Expedia Travel reservation USAtravres hotel booking do not use expedia when booking hotels Internet Author: moore, Texas Hotel: Expedia Internet