Your Search | expedia & expedia.com
Approximately 297 Reports Found

Dec 17 2013
Travres-Expedia, Travres, Copair, Travelnow.com, Travelscape, Expedia Fraudulent credit card charges from online hotel reservation  Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Hotel: Travres-Expedia Internet

Dec 10 2013
TRAVRES EXPEDIA Charged us for hotel room plus their commission but no room was reserved for us when we arrived.  Internet Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: TRAVRES internet, Select State/Province

Oct 28 2013
Expedia Hotwire, etc I booked , paid and reserved a king size bed and was stuck in a handicap senior room with double bed where me and my husband did not fit, so I slept on couch in room, also rented a car to be at airport at 12:01 am and no car to be had sent packing in a taxi Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Hotel: Expedia Manvel, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
Hotels.com A Subsidiary of Expedia.com STOLE my Money and LIED to me After Government Shutdown Cancelled my Trip to DC-THEY ARE CRIMINALS!! Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 25 2013
Expedia.com Be careful when canceling reservations unknown Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Services: Expedia.com Select State/Province

Sep 21 2013
Planet Hollywood Caesars Expedia United Airlines Legalized Embezzlement Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Hotel: Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 14 2013
Hotwire Expedia If you search under Expedia it hooks you to go to their sister company hotwire at a cheaper rate, then you get ripped off, you think you entered 8 days with a certain quote, but it ends up being only 7 days. They won't refund you and you have to pay the extra cost for the extra days. If you don't take a screenshot of what you did, you have no choice. San Francisco California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Travel Services: Hotwire San Francisco , California

Sep 04 2013
Expedia Travres Group Expedia I booked a room for August 4th arrival and a August 5 departure for $ 169.00. When I received my credit Card Bill, I was debited $ 193.12. far in excess of what I was quoted. I called the number on the reservation confirmation and was told the extra charges were for taxes and services. I checked at the desk and the corporate rate was $ 100.00 and was told from now on I should book directly with the Hotel I would save money. Boston Massachusetts Author: Wentzville, Missouri Travel Companies: Expedia Travres Group Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2013
Expedia TRAVRES*TRAVEL Watch out for no-refund hotel reservations belluvue Washington Author: Frederick, Maryland Hotel: Expedia belluvue, Washington

Aug 02 2013
Travelscape.com subsidiary of Expedia.com beware of reservation rules Internet Author: McHenry, Maryland Hotel: Travelscape.com Internet

Jul 26 2013
Expedia.com Expedia Affiliated Network (EAN)TRAVRES*Rescounter.com Company acted as if they were the hotel taking reservation then charged double. Expedia.com;TRAVRES*Rescounter.com Internet Author: Ozark, Arkansas Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Internet

Jul 26 2013
Expedia Moving Service Network LLC Service Network Bogus lead provider for auto transport leads Author: miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Expedia Moving Select State/Province

Jul 23 2013
Berkely Group Travel Insurance Funjet, Priceline, Expedia, Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company Natural disaster claim denied/Tropical Storm Andrea and flooded resort, close all-inclusive due to weather Jericho New York Author: West Portsmouth, Ohio Resorts: Berkely Group Travel Insurance Jericho, New York

Jul 23 2013
Expedia Agents Deceptively Mislead Callers: Answers Call Reservation Desk Cannot Cancel or Change Reservation w/o Charge Dupont Washington Author: Sunman, Indiana Hotel: Expedia Dupont, Washington

Jul 22 2013
Hotwire.com Expedia NO BED FOR TEENS. OK TO SLEEP ON FLOOR I GUESS Internet Author: New Jersey Travel Services: Hotwire.com Internet

Jul 09 2013
Reservation Counter Travelscape Expedia Very Deceptive Internet Author: collingswood, New Jersey Lodging: Reservation Counter Internet

Jul 03 2013
 Expedia sell flight insurance but it's a big lie! They just give you the run around, it's a scam.  internet Author: san diego, Air Travel: Donalee Dittenhoefer internet, Select State/Province

Jun 30 2013
Hotels.com AKA Expedia Failed to make reservation they tried to charge a cancellation penality internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Jun 29 2013
Expedia Bait and switch Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Jun 28 2013
Travres Travres, thru expedia not only double booked me for hotel reservations in at the Houston Marriott also booked me for two rooms when I only wanted one room for one night. They claim they sent emails confirming what I booked. I asked for copies and was told they would send them, which they did not do. i spoke with a representative who refunded 1/2 of the second booking but refused any further refunds. I contacted Expedia who said it was not their problem and would do nothing. Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Lodging: Travres Internet

Jun 26 2013
Travelscape llc AKA now a member of the Expedia Group. Took a booking from my travel agent in the uk for 2 rooms and according to hotel only paid for one las vegas Nevada Author: stoke on trent , Other Hotel: Travelscape llc las vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2013
Expedia I purchased a $49 flight insurance plan and Expedia still charged me $200 to change my flight Bellevue Washington Author: Monroe, New York Travel Services: Expedia Bellevue, Washington

Jun 24 2013
Travellooga You can get the same thing from Expedia, cheap hotels!!!! Internet Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Resorts: Travellooga Internet

Jun 18 2013
Expedia/Travelscape Verbally lied to make sell of Hotel reservation Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Hotel: Expedia/Travelscape Internet

May 27 2013
Expedia Thieves, Rip-Off Artists, Dishonest, Poor Customer Service, Inexcusable Miscommunication, Non-Ability to Listen, Refusal To Give Entitled Refund Bellevue Washington Author: Santee, California Air Travel: Expedia Bellevue, Washington