EXPEDIA TRAVEL EXPEDIA.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: expedia travel expedia.com
There may be more specific results for "expedia travel expedia.com"
For more specific results for "expedia travel expedia.com"
Showing 26-50 of 13,716 Found Reports For more specific results for "expedia travel expedia.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

gocrv.com travel free rip off Author: Dist of Columbia Air Travel: gocrv.com

May 02 2017
Nancy's Travel Center Inc and The Ghannam's Group LLC John Ghannam414-423-0111 or 224-795-2505johnstravel@hotmail.com fraud, theft, lied, taken advantage of Greendale Wisconsin
Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agents: Nancy's Travel Center Inc and The Ghannam's Group LLC Greendale, Wisconsin

May 02 2017
Rob McGrath, Luxury Villa Group, HL Villas , TLG Counseling Rob McGrath fraud, scam Nationwide Author: Orange County CA , California Travel Services: Rob McGrath Nationwide

May 02 2017
Dignity Travel; Flying Wheels Travel Tim Holtz (Timothy Holtz) is same operator; Holtz is risky, unprofessional, dangerous to disabled & senior travelers Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Dignity Travel Internet

May 02 2017
AON Affinity Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company,Travel Practice,AONAffinity Insurance Services, Inc.AIS Affinity Insurance Agency Purchased Trip Insurance from AON Affinity, wife was hospitalized and AON refused to cover our claim. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AON Garden City New York Author: Marietta, Georgia Travel Services: AON Affinity Garden City, New York

May 01 2017
TripMate Insurnace TripMate refuses to pay Internet Author: WHEELING, Alabama Travel Services: TripMate Insurnace Internet

May 01 2017
Vacation Breeze Honolulu Hawaii Author: Inglewood, California Air Travel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

May 01 2017
Avis Charged debit card twice no refund as promised. East Moline Quad Cities Author: East Moline, Illinois Air Travel: Avis East Moline ,

May 01 2017
Sunshine Suites at Midway books thru Expedia Misrepresented Property, Low part of town, refused to refund San Diego California Author: Humble,, Texas Lodging: Sunshine Suites at Midway San Diego, California

Apr 30 2017
Econ Travel Planners LLC, Reps include: Rena Fran &Camarin Claim they are a hotel wholesaler for group booking. Will take 50% deposit and never book your rooms. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Naperville, Illinois Hotel: Econ Travel Planners LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California We’re sorry to hear your trip was interrupted and apologize for not meeting your expectations Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Alfrieda Deas-Potts Bounce Back Incorporated Scammer for Vacation Home Renting North Charleston South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Alfrieda Deas-Potts North Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 23 2017
justfly.com Screwed by justfly.com Internet Author: Dove Canyon, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Priceless Times Priceless Times is a SCAM Internet Author: San Francisco, California Travel Services: Priceless Times Internet

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
International Travel Network Reservation name change San Francisco California Author: Kingman , Arizona Air Travel: International Travel Network

Apr 18 2017
PlatePass Paid cash for tolls to avoid charges, but still charged for tolls in a state I did not travel to!!!!! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: PlatePass Internet

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
Burlow and Spencer Fake Reviews Birmingham / London / Manchester Internet Author: Internet Travel Services: Burlow and Spencer Internet