Your Search | expedia.com new york express bus service

Aug 01 2014
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique (Deceptive Selling Practices and Poor Customer Service) Atlanta Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 01 2014
UMPA United Merchants Processing Association UMPA illegally withdrew funds from my checking account. Damaged my credit report when confronted. Palmyra Pennsylvania Author: Saddle River, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: UMPA United Merchants Processing Association Palmyra, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
EFAX - J2 Communications Terrible customer service - Plus a rip off when after 5 years of no action, but continued billing my card Internet Author: Other Credit Card Fraud: EFAX - J2 Communications Internet

Aug 01 2014
DLM Contracting Dale Steinel Stole $1,000.00 deposit and did not show up to perform work Williamsville New York Author: North Tonawanda, New York Builders & Contractors: DLM Contracting Williamsville, New York

Aug 01 2014
Vision Quest and Gateway Cole & Company If you got involved in the Vision Quest or Gateway investment program, where they use your credit for real estate investments, you better get whatever you can out of it, and get away! It's a total scam, and people who invested are just now finding out! It Paul Lininger Mike Hogan Las Vegas Nevada Author: New York Investment Brokers: Vision Quest and Gateway Cole & Company Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 01 2014
U S Prison Calls LLC Jail Call Services bad service, brisk, non cooperative, Dallas Texas Author: Carson, California Correctional Facilities / Jail: U S Prison Calls LLC Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Talent Development Talent Development USA Scam, costs thousands, empty promises, crushed kids Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Development Albuquerque , New Mexico

Aug 01 2014
Student Editing Service 360 ~ Megan Lewis or Boadicea Camulodunum stalked my facebook page Uki, NSW Internet
Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student Editing Service 360 Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
York Yates Tanner Clinic. Very Disappointed Plastic Surgeon, York Yates, Tanner Clinic Layton Utah Author: Layton, Utah Doctors: York Yates Layton, Utah

Jul 31 2014
Get Wet Scuba and Aqua Sports LLC Robert Mauer Bad Business Deal and Poor Customer Service North Bend Oregon Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Sports Instruction: Get Wet Scuba and Aqua Sports LLC North Bend, Oregon

Jul 31 2014
Magic Jack I tried to renew my subscription on an old Magic Jack laying around my computer room and their website is so misleading that I tried 5 times and still no service. My two cards were charged $31.29 BIRMINGHAM Alabama Author: BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

13, Report #1052048

Jul 31 2014
Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner circumventing rick calixto harvard, forbes benefits from harvard's brand name contributed content, elevation partners scam Internet
Author: New York Newspapers – Magazines: Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner Internet

Jul 31 2014
1-800 FLOWERS.COM Christopher G. McCann, President and CEO 1800FLOWERS.COM ALLOWS HIS EMPLOYEE TO ASSAULT HANDICAPPED WOMAN OVER NON-DELIVERY Carle Place, New York
Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Work Place Bullies: 1800Flowers - 1-800 FLOWERS.COM Carle Place, New York

Jul 31 2014
Asset Signals / Senior Advisor: Jason Spencer Asset Signals (Affiliate for SpotFN) New York New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Asset Signals New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
SimpleFilings Charges $177 dollars for a free filing. Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Internal Revenue Service: SimpleFilings Internet

Jul 31 2014
Worldfalcon Group NH Worldfalcon Group in NH is a SALVAGE cars co.here me out please stay away from this co. total Ripoff ! MOE is a scam bag and a tif a laying dog. Over 33 complained with BBB in NH. i purchased a car from this Co, they turn around and SOLD my car to another Steeling from Cusomer Brentwood New Hampshire Nationwide Author: humble, Texas Investment Brokers: Worldfalcon Group NH Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Robert Kravath NestSeekers Doesn't pay his bills. Hired me, didn't pay. New York New York Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Realtors: Robert Kravath New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Coco perfumes Bad customer service, rude behavior Boca raton Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Beauty Products: Coco perfumes Boca rayon, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Paint Bull Alan Droste Paint Bull Business Opportunity are SCAMMERS They don't do what they say they will do! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Paint Bull Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
DirectTV Been with directv for 20 yrs. in 2 different addresses and never signed a contract and they say we owe them $93.74. we have changed companies due to a new cable in our country neighborhood I don't owe them money . Milledgeville, Georgia for (Eatonton, Ga.) Internet
Author: Eatonton, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

Jul 31 2014
livingston monetary group Rip me off Albany New York Author: Kayenta, Arizona Employees: livingston monetary group Albany, New York

Jul 31 2014
SpotFN Auto-trading is really Auto-taking London Nationwide Author: New York, New York Infomercial Rip-offs: SpotFN Internet

Jul 31 2014
Psi-Pay, Ecopayz, Psi-Holdings, Ecocard, Quicktender, Ecocard, Usemywallet, Chargestream Psi-Pay Stole $100,000 From Me... and THOUSANDS from others Horsham, West Sussex West Sussex
Author: staten island, New York Online banking: Psi-Pay Horsham, West Sussex, Other

Jul 31 2014
Divine Order Entertainment Transparency , Baby Paul , BPZY , D.O.E. Stole 15,000.00 dollars from me New York, and New Jersey New York Author: New York , New York Producers: Divine Order Entertainment Nationwide