Your Search | expedia.com new york express bus service

1, Report #1196510

Eric Manns Eric Dewayne Manns arrested for felony THEFT Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Eric Manns Marietta, Georgia

2, Report #1196614

Dec 19 2014
Click 4 Support . net Refused to give a partial or full refund within 3 business days. Bensalem  Pennsylvania Author: Oceanside , California Computer Service & Repair: Click 4 Support . net Internet

3, Report #1196607

Dec 19 2014
Life Partners Inc LPI Financial Service, Inc Deceptive, illegally charge fee back fee on Oct 2014 for period 9-2013 to 8/2014 waco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Business Consulting: Brokerage Companies: Life Partners Inc Waco, Texas

4, Report #1196612

Dec 19 2014
FactoryOutletStore.com Rip-Off New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: FactoryOutletStore.com New York, New York

5, Report #1196609

Dec 19 2014
Metro PCS T-Mobile Would not supply unlock code after 7 months of service Richardson Texas 75082 Nationwide Author: Lorain, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

6, Report #1196608

Dec 19 2014
Caribbean Blue Pools & Spas Mark Werner Caribbean Blue Pools & Spa - BEWARE Pompton Plains New Jersey
Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Home Improvements: Caribbean Blue Pools & Spas Mark Werner Pompton Plains, New Jersey

7, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

8, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

9, Report #1196590

Dec 19 2014
Printerpix is apparently a virtual non-company with invisible customer service; i.e., no one is home! Lake Mary Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: Printerpix Lake Mary, Florida

10, Report #1196589

Dec 19 2014
Big Daddy Bulldogges Troy Smith Laura Smith New buyers beware. Fake papers on dogs Lawerceburg Kentucky Author: West Virginia Dog Breeders: Big Daddy Bulldogges Nationwide

11, Report #1196588

Dec 19 2014
Sleepy's - The Lied about return service Batavia Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's - The Batavia, Illinois

12, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

13, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

14, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

15, Report #1196580

Dec 19 2014
Wesley Berry Florist BAIT AND SWITCH, DELIVERY TO THE WRONG ADDRESS A DAY LATE, NO SERVICE! LONG HOLDS, ALL BALONEY TO STEAL YOUR MONEY! Nationwide Author: Kings Park, New York Florists: Wesley Berry Florist Nationwide

16, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

17, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

18, Report #1196572

Dec 19 2014
Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Horrible service and company! Stole $2,000 from customer Des Moines Iowa Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Nationwide

19, Report #1196569

Dec 19 2014
KEY WEST EXPRESS GEORGE HILTON INCORRECT INFO & PRICING FT MYERS BEACH Florida Author: FT MYERS, Florida Travel Companies: KEY WEST EXPRESS FT MYERS BEACH, Florida

20, Report #1196567

Dec 19 2014
TIME WARNER CABLE NEO VERONICA DUNNSTEVE VERCHECKJOHN KEIB DEPOSIT REQUIRED AND THEN MORE MONEY MORE MONEY AND NO PAPERWORK OR FOLLOWUP Nationwide Author: Wadsworth, Ohio, Ohio Internet Service Providers: TIME WARNER CABLE NEO Nationwide

21, Report #1196566

Dec 19 2014
Customer1Auto Customer1service Junk cars and incredibly BAD service lehighton Pennsylvania Author: Summit Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Customer1Auto lehighton, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

23, Report #1196559

Dec 19 2014
nootrobrain.com Ordered one bottle, but was charged for two. No telephone support, only an answering service, unknown Internet
Author: City, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: nootrobrain.com Internet

24, Report #1196555

Dec 19 2014
Spa Treasures online Spa Treasures Bully company lies about sending product, then sends the goons in to intimmidate Virginia Internet Author: New York Alternative Health: Spa Treasures online Internet

25, Report #1196548

Dec 19 2014
Barbara Seif Phoenix Network Accepted My Money But Failed To Delivery Services, Promised a Refund But Still Hasn't Paid Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Small Business Services: Barbara Seif Internet