Your Search | experian
Approximately 550 Reports Found

26, Report #1220349

Apr 04 2015
EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT I went to Experian for Free Credit Report $1 w/FICO then my credit card was charged $23.87. unethical, deceptive, misleading Internet The notice is clearly posted and is not in fine print Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT Internet

27, Report #1219876

Apr 02 2015
Trident Asset Management LLC (Anurag Sett This company has been negligently reporting inaccurate information on my Experian file. (BMG $60) Alpharetta Georgia Author: Seymour, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Trident Asset Management LLC Alpharetta, Georgia

Mar 20 2015
Experian I bought an Experian Credit Report for 20 dollars, and cannot access anything beyond a summary Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
Experian credit report Beware of the Experian Credit Report it's a technically legal scam. A $1. Report cost $21.95/mo. By default Nationwide Not a scam Author: Roswell, New Mexico Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian credit report Nationwide

30, Report #1204674

Feb 04 2015
Experian credit report they charge my bank account a dollar and again $29.95 with no consent this is a ripe of of this company.I never ask for a score report I want to have my bank credit back for that money of $29.95 Internet Question... Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Experian credit report Internet

31, Report #1206424

Feb 03 2015
Experian Free Credit Report FreeCreditReport.com Ripoff Allen Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Experian Free Credit Report Allen, Texas

32, Report #1204078

Jan 24 2015
The Village at Lindsay Park Filed fraudulent charges with Experian, Experian sides with them Mesa Arizona You caused your own problems..and are wrong Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Village at Lindsay Park Mesa, Arizona

33, Report #1203696

Jan 22 2015
AIG Insurance [email protected] @aiginsurance @AIGINSURANCE, [email protected], Protectmyid, Experian New York New York American Arbitration Letter Author: Littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: AIG Insurance New York, New York

34, Report #1202565

Jan 18 2015
Experian credit tracking, fico score, credit report Internet Author: Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

35, Report #1201596

Jan 14 2015
EXPERIAN EXPERIAN CREDIT TRACKER experian credit traker is a ripoff they charged me $21 after a week, off course the user will forget after a week and dont cancel the membership, thats a ripoff nationwide Nationwide
Author: brea, California Credit Reporting Agencies: EXPERIAN Nationwide

36, Report #1200355

Jan 08 2015
Barbara Leone AIG insurance Tom stivoli ID theft ripoff insurance from target stores and experian new york New York Author: las vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Barbara Leone AIG insurance new york, New York

37, Report #1196312

Dec 18 2014
Experian Credit Tracker Superviser name Ruby I was lied to by a experian representative to get me to spend money on something that i did not want. Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: Experian Credit Tracker Nationwide

38, Report #1195457

Dec 15 2014
Experian, Experian Credit Tracker Trial Period charges before trial should be over. Experian refuses to fix it. Internet Author: Crossville, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

39, Report #1194385

Dec 10 2014
Experian Scam, Scam, Scam. Cannot believe they are assocated with the government Nationwide Who Ever Told You That??? Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

40, Report #1192039

Nov 29 2014
Experian Credit Reporting Agency Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

Oct 28 2014
Experian Credit Reports Auto sign up for credit monitoring online Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Credit Reports Internet

Oct 08 2014
Experian Trial offer theft by deception Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
afni collections Trying to collect a bill for AT&T which has been settled with AT&T and disputed with Experian Bloomington Illinois Author: Green Valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: afni collections Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Experian.com Experian, experian group, experiangroup, EXPN, EXPGY, exprpt untrustworthy, scammers, scam artists, swindlers, theives, hidden membership fees, nonrefundable, dishonest, credit Internet Author: , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Experian.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Triple Alert - Experian Don't Pay For Outdated Info Allen, TX Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Credit Services: Triple Alert - Experian Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Credit Check Total Experian Deceptive, Scammers, Poor & Sorry Customer Service Nationwide Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Check Total Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
EXPERIAN The $1.00 7 days trial credit report ended up costing me $29.95 so far, I cancelled but who knows if they really did it. NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: EXPERIAN Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia