Your Search | experian
Approximately 538 Reports Found
26, Report #1195457

Dec 15 2014
Experian, Experian Credit Tracker Trial Period charges before trial should be over. Experian refuses to fix it. Internet Author: Crossville, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet
27, Report #1194385

Dec 10 2014
Experian Scam, Scam, Scam. Cannot believe they are assocated with the government Nationwide Who Ever Told You That??? Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide
28, Report #1192039

Nov 29 2014
Experian Credit Reporting Agency Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

Oct 28 2014
Experian Credit Reports Auto sign up for credit monitoring online Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Credit Reports Internet

Oct 08 2014
Experian Trial offer theft by deception Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
afni collections Trying to collect a bill for AT&T which has been settled with AT&T and disputed with Experian Bloomington Illinois Author: Green Valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: afni collections Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
02:56 PM Experian, experian group, experiangroup, EXPN, EXPGY, exprpt untrustworthy, scammers, scam artists, swindlers, theives, hidden membership fees, nonrefundable, dishonest, credit Internet Author: , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Aug 13 2014
Triple Alert - Experian Don't Pay For Outdated Info Allen, TX Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Credit Services: Triple Alert - Experian Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Credit Check Total Experian Deceptive, Scammers, Poor & Sorry Customer Service Nationwide Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Check Total Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
EXPERIAN The $1.00 7 days trial credit report ended up costing me $29.95 so far, I cancelled but who knows if they really did it. NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: EXPERIAN Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
Experian Deceptive Practice No Free Credit Report Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Experian Experian credit reporting agency is a reipoff Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Experian refused to give back my 29.95 Internet Author: macon, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Experian Internet

Jul 02 2014
10:37 AM Experian Changes in credit score when no activity has changed. Company refuses to answer why. Unknown Internet Nonsense Author: Walden, New York Credit Services: Internet

Jun 30 2014
10:58 AM Experian Consumer Direct Misleading Terms and Hidden Reccuring Fees Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Internet

Jun 25 2014
Experian How can Experian get away with this Internet Nothing tricky about it Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Select State/Province

Jun 20 2014
11:17 AM www.creditscore.comw,,, Credit ScoreCredit Report Company advertises $12.95/Month for credit report and score of all three bureaus. Only got first month of three after than only Experian. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Internet

Jun 19 2014
Experian, Credit Used my SSN and banking information to open an account I did not ask for. stole. used. without permission Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Experian Experian invades your privacy and steals your money! Internet Author: pensacola, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Experian Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Experian Autocheck Advertises one price for a vehicle check report and charges you 4x the advertised amount! ca Author: mission viejo, California Advertising / Deceptive: Experian Autocheck Select State/Province

Jun 11 2014
EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT Who will protect American's from the Experian? Internet Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT Select State/Province

Jun 06 2014
AutoCheck/Experian Experian Credit Services Call them AutoChump-Withholds undisclosed Lemon Law buybacks Internet Author: Natick, Massachusetts Auto Advertising Services: AutoCheck/Experian Internet