EXPOSED: KLEARGEAR.COM RIPOFF THE INSIDE STORY WILLIAM BERMENDER, HAN REINETT, TOM RIFKIN, IHANIEL, HAVACO DIRECT, BADCUSTOMER.COM JEN PALMER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: exposed: kleargear.com ripoff the inside story william bermender, han reinett, tom rifkin, ihaniel, havaco direct, badcustomer.com jen palmer
There may be more specific results for "exposed: kleargear.com ripoff the inside story william bermender, han reinett, tom rifkin, ihaniel, havaco direct, badcustomer.com jen palmer"
For more specific results for "exposed: kleargear.com ripoff the inside story william bermender, han reinett, tom rifkin, ihaniel, havaco direct, badcustomer.com jen palmer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
A liquid corporation John Silva Good cop bad cop. John and the wife. Reno Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: A liquid corporation Reno, Nevada

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
Hi tech pro Bill -william- khouri I was hired to install security cctv and access control systems and didnt get paid Author: Hamilton, Ontario Attorney Generals: Hi tech pro

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
Fingerhut, Jefferson Capitol System Account is never credited but the company keeps taking payments Saint Cloud Minnesota, Newark New jersey, Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Fridley, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Nationwide

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
The Collection Connection Fraudulent Interest Charges Chatsworth California Author: California Health Insurance: The Collection Connection Chatsworth, California

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
KK Private Lenders Keron Khan, William Scherer, Nicholas Mann, Nichalas Mann, Stacy Lorine Appleby Loan Scam & Fraud Merrick New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: KK Private Lenders Merrick, New York

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
hughdomains.com,  dropcatch.com, Namebright.com, Expire.com They have lied about the value and method they are offering a domain we are hosting. Internet
Author: Rosemead, California Websites: hughdomains.com Internet

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
After the barn Refuse to respond about defective custom table purchased Beacon New York
Author: Massapequa , New York Furniture & Furnishings: After the barn Beacon, New York

May 25 2017
FireFly FireFly2 This company spy's on you using their app The want to hid it seems Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: FireFly Internet

May 25 2017
Blazeray Inc. flashlight ripoff porte verde Florida Author: carmel, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Blazeray Inc. porte verde, Florida

May 25 2017
steriodportal.com Paid for products that were never shipped and person stopped answering Email once the transaction was complete Internet Author: Albany, New York Drugstores: steriodportal.com Internet

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
L'Etoile Skin NEVER clicked the OK to bill button but got billed anyway Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles, California

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 25 2017
Hi Marking LLC skinreawakening Free trial ripoff Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Beauty Salons: Hi Marking LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet