EXPRESS CONSOLIDATION WHAT A TOTAL RIPOFF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: express consolidation what a total ripoff
There may be more specific results for "express consolidation what a total ripoff"
For more specific results for "express consolidation what a total ripoff"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Ellys world I order I recive a email confirmation with #order and never arrive Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly Kirk kelly schmuck Falsely claiming ther were not a puppy mill Snowflake Airizona Internet Author: Snowflake , Arizona Animal Abuse: Kelly's alaskan malamutes Internet

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Shirely Gordon Strands Hair Studio Charged me 5x what I was quoted for a hair service; was rude amd disrespectful; tried to get physical and snatched money from my hands Wheaton Maryland Author: Wheaton, Maryland Hair Salons: Shirely Gordon Wheaton, Maryland

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
tempoe Why not lease it summer of 2016 I went through them to get a swimming pool.I fulfilled my agreement of paying on the item for 5 months and then wanted to exercise my right to return the item.  Internet Author: Grottoes, Virginia Small Business Services: tempoe Internet

Wealthautomationsystem.com WAS Took my money N\A Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: Wealthautomationsystem.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wholesale Motorsports Sold us a junk brand new atv & charged a 25% fee when we returned it Brighton MI
Author: Midland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wholesale Motorsports Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide WTH Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Elly's World I bought a steam flat iron for 49.99 and never received it. Internet
Author: Killeen, Texas Liars: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
clearsightglasses.com Warning this site may be a fraudulent site to get your credit card numbers.  Internet Author: none, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: clearsightglasses.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Briggs law firm Demanding a Personel loan payed back. threating me with forslosure ect. No information given as to where or when loan was taken out. The proff or photo of documents that are to be include are blank. no information given where this is from Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Briggs law firm Internet

Aug 20 2017
Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Says they sell boston terrier puppies but Its a scam Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Dog Breeders: Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Internet

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina