Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

express consolidation

Showing 26-50 of 5,557 Found Reports For more specific results for "express consolidation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 31 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group Merchant Cash Express merchant services Uniondale New York
Author: Uniondale, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Platinum Rapid Funding Group New York

Jan 27 2017
Tracey Pierce ,Traceys Auto Repair, Auto one, Pierce Auto, Traceys Auto repair and Body, Emissions Express Tracey Pierce took my money and never repaired my vehicle. The auto shop location 3622 . Clerenton  Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tracey Pierce (Traceys Auto Repair) Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan University online I feel like I was scammed Davenport Iowa Consolidation Author: Port deposit, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University online Davenport, Iowa

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Still waiting to get my belongings Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Wouldn't touch with a bargepole Glasgow Internet Author: Davwntry, Alabama Cable Companies: Aerial & Security Services Scotland/Aerial Express Internet

Jan 19 2017
Horsham PA Care Express unauthorized charge on my checking account - senior citizen - never heard of them until I looked on the internet North Dakota Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Chiropractors: Horsham PA Care Express North Dakota

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
express EXPRESS......... NOT Columbus Ohio Author: Yorktown Heights, New York Clothing Stores: express Columbus, Ohio

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 10 2017
Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E470 License Plate Tolls Toll road Aurora Colorado Author: APO AP, California Toll Booth Cashiers: Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Aurora, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
G D Trucking Express Inc. Kept 1,000 dollars from my final pay.... Elk Grove Village Illinois GD Trucking feeling the pressure already. Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: G D Trucking Express Inc. Elk Grove Village,

Jan 09 2017
Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Kevin SmithSenior Executive consolidation dept. The email I received the email from Kevin Smith at Advance Cash Services was very threatening and intrusive.  Internet Scammers - they really go too far Author: Bremerton, Washington Internal Revenue Service: Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Internet

Jan 07 2017
Airbox Express Airbox Express SCAMERS Doral Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Airbox Express Doral, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Bluebird American Express prepaid card They don't help Internet Author: Port Orchard, Washington Questionable Activities: Bluebird American Express prepaid card Internet

Jan 05 2017
Reliance Inc of Florida Debt consolidation scam artists North Lake Worth Florida Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Reliance Inc of Florida North Lake Worth, Florida

Jan 05 2017
Air Parcel Express, Inc. APX APX has refused to return my money to me after over 110 days Miami Florida Still no refund . . . Author: Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Air Parcel Express, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 01 2017
American Express Serve American Express Travel Related Company AMEX Serve cheats millions of customers earning millions in interest. Nationwide Author: Palmyra, Virginia Liars: American Express Serve Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
National express moving company National express van lines Scam artists disquised as moving company ! Miami Florida
Author: Homestead , Florida Cash Services: National express moving company Miami, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Express Information Systems Wasn't allowed to cancel whthout paying 10% Phoenix Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Express Information Systems Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Mango Express 5 Earl Court Ste 170,Woodridge,IL 60517Tel:630-358-4836 Defrauding consumers 5 Earl Court Ste 170,Woodridge,IL 60517 Illinois
Author: Woodridge, Illinois Courier Services: Mango Express Internet