EXPRESS OIL CHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: express oil change
There may be more specific results for "express oil change"
For more specific results for "express oil change"
Showing 26-50 of 39,133 Found Reports For more specific results for "express oil change"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/RT Fulfillment Complete CBD oil Complete CBD Oil Rip Off.... Doral Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Complete AQP/RT Fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
A Retraction Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Advanceabletechnology.com CBD Oil and Joint & Muscle Balm Scottsdale Arizona Author: Malone, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Lastestfashions took survey,ordered ladies watch for 6.99, have received several watches,many are mens wwatches,have been chargedd 99.98 several times. contacted ccompany and they were not able to take my call. will try to contact again tomorrow 10-16-17.if not resolved will change my checking account/creditcard info. Portland Oregon Author: eaton, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Lastestfashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Was supposed to receive trial of cdb oil for 5.98 well 14 days after I made the order they charged me 79.99 Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 14 2017
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Unnecessary repairs. suggested unneeded repairs. Allowed unresolved car problems to leave shop Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Express VPN deceptive advertising, horrendous customer support, condescending and dismissive attitude, disinterest in customer experience, frequently failing product Online Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Internet: Express VPN Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Newwayhealth I ordered a free sample of CBD oil paying only for shopping then less than a month charged $79.99. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Newwayhealth Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
wellness cbd I ordered the sample and the oil for 62.79, after 2 weeks my debit card was charged again 77.00. I called and complained that I had not received the trial. Was told it was mailed. I received that in aproximately 1 week, but nothing for the additional 77.00 Tampa Florida Author: Knoxville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: wellness cbd Internet

Oct 12 2017
daniels motor company inc. daniel motor company would not fix my vehicle after they did an oil change and my car statrting cutting off, and running hot, did not have any problems out of the car until the oil was supposed to have gotten changed.stated that the motor had locked up, but they did not check the fluids in the car and i do not know what they actually did as they were changing the oil, stated there was a hole in the radiator, car never ran hot or anything until i took the car to them to get the service done. montgomery al alabama Author: montgomery, Alabama Junk Dealers: daniels motor company inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet