Your Search | extended lengths beauty supply (online)

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Montecito Montecito advertising is deceiving Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Salons: Montecito

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
Her Imports Misrepresentation of Hair Alexandria Virginia Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Her Impors Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
SITEBUILDER IS HOLDING WEBSITE AND DOMAIN HOSTAGE Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: SITEBUILDER Internet

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Wigsbuy PayPal Was defrauded & charged from items never received Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Beauty Products: Wigsbuy Internet

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Truth In Aging Truth Vitality Luxe Renew Dishonest Insensitive Shaddy New York New York
Author: San Jose, California Beauty Salons: Truth In Aging New York,

Contentintal siding supply Horrible Experience Columbia Missouri
Author: Columbia, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Contentintal siding supply Columbia, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
Enhanced Beauty Care Save your money and time! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Enhanced Beauty Care Houston, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Unethical Business Practices Euharlee Georgia
Elise pottier filed this bogus claim Author: Cartersville , Georgia Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Euharlee , Georgia

Feb 01 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan lied I can't use my degree unless I go back to school in New York Chicago online campus Nationwide Author: Grand island, New York Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet