EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY (ONLINE) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: extended lengths beauty supply (online)
There may be more specific results for "extended lengths beauty supply (online)"
For more specific results for "extended lengths beauty supply (online)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Elly's world Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 28, 2017. Internet
Author: Lowell, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Tadd Wholesale Supply Taddwholesale (eBay user name) sold an item described as PERFECT and NEW Item was CRUSHED and missing parts. Lebanon Tennessee
Author: merion station, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Tadd Wholesale Supply Lebanon, Tennessee

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Dafen Village Online dafenvillageonline.com Review selling fake artist signed paintings on their website Shenzhen, China Nationwide
Author: Parsons, Kansas Art Gallery: Dafen Village Online Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Hydroxeluxe Beauty Scams you out of money Internet Author: LARGO, Florida Skin Care: Hydroxide Beauty Internet

Aug 17 2017
Ellys World Steam Hair Straightener Fraud Internet Author: Milford, Michigan Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) Pump and Dump stock scam St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Pennsylvania Online Trading: SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 17 2017
Ellysworld.com Internet Author: Pope, Mississippi Beauty Salons: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Ellys World Internet Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Erepairables.com Erepairables.com,... Salvage Auctions online Try to persuade via email to bid higher/ never responded to email requesting for a refund Internet Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Junk Dealers: Erepairables.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
skinrevive4you Too late to cancel order and no return policy Ann Arbor Internet Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Beauty Salons: skinrevive4you Internet

Aug 17 2017
Woww fashion No delivery and web site closed down internet internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
MIsha Perfumes Philippines The company sent me a fake perfume Acqua Di Gio Nationwide Author: Baguio City, Other Beauty Products: MIsha Perfumes Internet

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet