Your Search | extended lengths beauty supply (online)

Nov 30 2016
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Wrinkle ReducerNuvalift Company advertised samples for $4.95 then charges CC over $100! St. George Utah Author: Tualatin, Oregon Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St George, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Sober Technologies sam.s@sobertechnologies.com Online Scammers Nationwide Author: Raleigh , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Sober Technologies Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Satin Youth, Rendezvous Beauty LLC Wrinkle reducer New Jersey Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Beauty Salons: Satin Youth Georgia

Nov 29 2016
Tennessee Wholesale Nursery, LLC Online Plant Nurserytnnursery.net Misrepresentation of Goods and Delivery Issues Altamont Tennessee
Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Landscaping: Tennessee Wholesale Nursery, LLC TN

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
DermaFit Derma Vibrance, Nuevoderm Deceptive procedures in cancelling mail order. Thought all items were canceled with call. Henderson Nevada Author: Porter, Indiana Beauty Products: DermaFit Henderson, Nevada

Nov 29 2016
Satin Youth Cream Deceptive and dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Central Point, Oregon Beauty Products: Satin Youth Cream Brooklyn, New York

Nov 29 2016
LuxStyle scamers Denmark Internet Author: Genk, Alabama Beauty Salons: LuxStyle Internet

Nov 28 2016
KTMotor KT Motor extremeonlinestore extreme online store Deceptive marketing practices and does not stand behind the quality of their products. Products are not as described. California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Parts: KTMotor Internet

Nov 28 2016
SEARS / Ami Ventures Inc Sear's online ordered a small electronic hand held game for which they charged my credit card $30.57. Price tag on the item when I received the package is $7.48. Internet
Author: Marysville, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: SEARS Internet

Nov 28 2016
TimeWarnerCable Spectrum TWC Malfunctioning account online, not registered with them, cancelled work order 5 times Shelbuy, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Telephone Companies: TimeWarnerCable Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Skin Royale and Eye Royale Took money from my account-stating that I should have read the fine printfor a mediocre product Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Beauty Salons: Skin Royale and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 27 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Russel Teneza fraudulent, deceptive, dishonest, lies, North York Ontario Author: British Columbia Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Nov 27 2016
Claire's Rip-off Orland Park Illinois Author: Burr Ridge, Illinois Beauty Products: Claire's Orland Park, Illinois

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
Vita Luminence Derma Vibrance Total Ripoff. No communication, website not available, customer service nonexistent Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Beauty Salons: Vita Luminence Internet

Nov 27 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR fraudulent, deceptive, dishonest, lies, North York Internet, Ontario
Author: Vernon, British Columbia Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California

Pretty in Memphis hair Scam!!! Nationwide
Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Pretty in Memphis hair Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Nutra Way,UT & Beauty Way,UT Never purchased, charged $89.79+$87.97=$177.76 to my Citibank credit card.  Utah State Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Nutra Way,UT Internet

Nov 26 2016
skin noir & eye noir Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California  Author: Queens, New York Beauty Salons: skin noir Santa Ana, California