Your Search | extended lengths beauty supply

May 13 2016
La jeune Eloquencey and Rivataskin (names on credit card billing)This is a scam. California CA Author: Suwnaee, Georgia Beauty Salons: La jeune CA

May 13 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Ordered free trial, new products sent every month totaling over$300 even though I cancelled 3 times Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Internet

May 13 2016
Luminessair LLC Luminess Direct LLC Deceptive Advertising Stafford Texas Author: Van Nuys, California Beauty Products: Luminessair LLC Stafford, Texas

May 12 2016
Nuessense Beware of free product with paying just shipping Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Beauty Salons: Nuessense Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cornerstone United, Inc Cornerstone United extended warranties is a scam and a rip off. Don't pay them. Hickory North Carolina Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Auto Warranty: Cornerstone United, Inc Hickory, North Carolina

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 11 2016
Beauty Impressions scam / fraud Internet Author: fort myers, Florida Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics LaJolla California Deceptive and will not cancel only try to sell you more and tell you to double up LaJolla California Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics LaJolla, California

May 11 2016
AAA Sod and Supply Do not hire this company, they will rip you off Lake Worth FL
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Landscaping: AAA Sod and Supply lake Worth, FL

May 10 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL ROBBERY AND RIP-OFF pacoima California Author: sparks, Nevada Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE pacoima, California

May 10 2016
Skin Element Products didn't work as it advertised & deducted my restocking fee unreasonable Pacoima California Author: Warrington, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin Element Internet

May 09 2016
Complex Rx Beauty product Rip Off -------(c)----- Internet Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Complex Rx Internet

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 06 2016
Beauty Impressions Eye Vibe, Skin Element Scam - Do not Try Pacoima California Author: Irving, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 06 2016
sri gayatri hair boutique srigayatrihairboutique.com DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!  Walajapet Other Author: RIALTO, California Beauty Products: sri gayatri hair boutique Walajapet, Other

May 05 2016
Beauty Basics La Jolla Ca. Rip Off Easy to buy in.. then beware La Jolla California Author: Davis, California Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics La Jolla Ca. La Jolla , California

May 05 2016
SKIN OPTICS EYEESENTALS Deceptive company...Beware Santa Ana Internet Author: LAKE BALBOA, California Beauty Products: SKIN OPTICS Internet

May 05 2016
Vita Luminance Vita Luminance SCAM Charing me for product I didn't ask for, will not reimburse Henderson Nevada Author: Arizona Beauty Products: Vita Luminance Internet

May 05 2016
National Fullfillment Advisors Taking advantage of the Elderly Jackson Heights New York Author: Supply, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fullfillment Advisors Jackson Heights , New York

May 05 2016
The Penthouse Salon This place is a front, they scam you out of money, use cheap product, money laundering, con artist Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Beauty Salons: The Penthouse Salon Glendale, California

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
Ace Industrial Supply. Lies Burbank California Author: DEWITT, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Industrial Supply. Burbank, California

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Scott Sexton Landscaping Sexton Lawn/Landscape, Sexton Supply Never completed the Job. Took money and did not complete work. Utica Michigan Author: New Baltimore, Michigan Landscape Companies: Scott Sexton Landscaping Utica, Michigan