bearing

Your Search | extended lengths beauty supply

Jul 07 2014
lumanelle Scammed using Amazon email survey-DON'T FALL FOR IT! Internet Author: Redmond, Oregon Beauty Salons: lumanelle Internet

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 06 2014
BEAUTYREST - BEAUTY REST - SIMMONS MATTRESS Simmons Beauty Rest, Catskill, Beauty Rest Catskill, BeautyRest Catskill, Simmons Mattress, Beautyrest Mattress, Beauty Rest Mattress Simmons Beautyrest Catskill Dallas, Texas Nationwide
Author: Arizona Bed & Bath: BEAUTYREST - BEAUTY REST - SIMMONS MATTRESS Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Madperfume.com or Hottperfume.com Fraudulent Perfume & Company - Won't Return $ New Rochelle New York Author: Lynnwood , Washington Beauty Products: Madperfume.com Internet

Jul 05 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Jul 03 2014
Sally Beauty Supply Ripped off! Took my 100$ and gave me a fake/broken Chi Iron! Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Beauty Products: Sally Beauty Supply Baytown, Texas

Jul 03 2014
LUMANELLE LUMA eNGLISH SPEAKING SNEAKS DON'T TELL YOU THEY ARE SETTING YOU UP FOR A HUGE BILL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. wHEN SEEKING INFORMATION FROM THE 1-800 NUMBER- A HALF SPEAKING eNGLISH PERSON TALKS EXTREMEMLY FAST, PLAYS HARDBALL WITH YOU, INSULTED ME. LIED AND SAID SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO ME, PRETEND TO GET A MANAGER FOR YOU. THIS COMPAN REFUSED TO GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY MONEY AFTER FOUR ATTEMPTS. THEY ARE THEIVES AND HAVE TRAINED THEIR OUTSOURCE PEOPLE TO UPSET YOU HOPING YOU HANG UP ON THEM AND THEY KEEP ALL OF YOUR MONEY. WHAT AN AMERICAN DISGRACE!!!! NORTH VANCOUVER, CANADA & LEHI UT Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: LUMANELLE Internet

Jul 03 2014
Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions Owner: Shannon 6 months later, still no product. Absent communication/customer service. Company: no longer reputable. Deceiving Facebookpage. Owner(s). Liar/con-artist. BUYERS BEWARE. Internet Author: Australia, Other Beauty Products: Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions Internet

Jul 03 2014
Air Curler Complete Waste of Money Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Beauty Salons: Air Curler Internet

Jul 03 2014
Cobb Beauty College Gail Little Taking the states money for tuition! RIP OFF Kennesaw Georgia Author: Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cobb Beauty College Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
National American Miss Avoid National American Miss like the plague! Elmer New Jersey Author: Coronado, California Beauty Pageants: National American Miss Elmer, New Jersey

Jul 02 2014
HBM SUPPLY NATURALS DISCOUNT REWARDS At no time are you told that you will become s member and be charged $14.97 per month until you see it on your online banking. Then they refuse to refund the charge. California Author: PEARL, Mississippi Misc. Health Specialists: HBM SUPPLY NATURALS California

Jul 02 2014
chris johnson smackdaddy I was scammed by this person calling themselves a smack daddy. I was scammed out of 3200.00 because I was told that they owned a beauty salon in orange park fl, tampa fl, and tallahasse fl. When I trusted their word that their bank account was frozen and they could not get funds for a few days because they changed banks I believed him. I then in return loaned the money not knowing this person is a fraud and a fake bum. People beware Dont trust anything he says Everything is a lie and he will swindle you out of your hard earned money. tallahasse florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Liars: chris johnson Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
AuraVie RIPOFF AND FRAUDLENT MISREPRESENTATION OF PRODUCT RECEIVED Van Nuys California Author: Hudson, Florida Beauty Products: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Jun 30 2014
Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions/Shannon ORDERED OVER 2 MONTHS AGO NEVER GOT A REPLY OR MY HAIR took money never sent items doesn't reply to emails or messages scam artist steals money Internet Author: Middletown, New York Beauty Products: Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions Internet

Jun 30 2014
EYE DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE DE LO PEOR,TRABAJAN SIN ESTERILIZAR LOS INSTRUMENTOS Y HACEN UN TRABAJO ORRIBLE. LO MAS ASQUEROSAMENTE SUCIO SIN MEDIDAS DE SALUBRIDAD. Y EXTRAMAMENTE CARO .ME ROBARON Aquascalientes Ags EYE OF THE WORST DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE, NON-STERILE INSTRUMENT WORK AND MAKE A WORKING ORRIBLE. TAGS disgustingly dirty WITHOUT HEALTH MEASURES. And EXTRAMAMENTE CARO. ROBBED ME Aquascalientes Ags Mexico Author: Marina del Rey, California Beauty Salons: EYE DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE Aquascalientes Ags,

Jun 29 2014
Beauty Complyments Offer on Facebook, HCAMax Garcinia Cambogia, 1 bottle. Bottle received monthly $89.99 debit from my account. No customer service# on receiot or website. Attempts to cancel via website error message email address and order ID do not match. Aurora Colorado Author: Jackson, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Complyments Aurora, Colorado

Jun 27 2014
Meaningful Beauty Guthy Renker Dirty Business Des Moines, Iowa Internet Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Beauty Products: Meaningful Beauty Internet

Jun 27 2014
US Office & Industrial Supply Beware of unscupulous offers that seem too good to be true! Van Nuys Nationwide Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Telemarketers: US Office & Industrial Supply Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Auravie skin care Internet Author: TArkio, Missouri Beauty Products: Auravie Internet

Jun 26 2014
DermaWand I ordered the dermawand a couple of months ago. I tried it and after a week my face was flushed. I got broken capillaries. I ordered it to fix the mild sagginess around my eye and cheek area. Internet Author: San Jose, California Beauty Products: DermaWand Internet

Jun 25 2014
Nugenix Informed me and as advertised that I will get a free sample of the product and all I needed to do was okay $4.99 for shipping. I later discovered that the company had ,without authorization, charged my credit card for a new supply of the South Salt Lake City Utah Author: Olympia, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix South Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 24 2014
Federal Warranty Service Corporation Purchased an extended service warranty plan to repair a maytag washer. They shceduled appt, never heard from any repair company, never received copy of extended repair plan contract via mail. I have sent letter to cancel, have my account credited still waiting. Called them again today 6 Sep 2013 told to send another letter. I would not recommend this company to anyone, they definetly duped me into buying the extended service plan. Atlanta Georgia Author: Burlington, Washington Appliances: Federal Warranty Service Corporation Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 24 2014
Isis Cosmeceuticals UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE is an understatement. South Holland Illinois
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Beauty Salons: Isis Cosmeceuticals South Holland, Illinois

Jun 24 2014
AutoTrust Platinum - Not a higher quality brand, just an expensive extended warranty Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Auto Parts: AutoTrust Platinum Carson, California