Your Search | extended lengths beauty supply

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Truth In Aging Truth Vitality Luxe Renew Dishonest Insensitive Shaddy New York New York
Author: San Jose, California Beauty Salons: Truth In Aging New York,

Contentintal siding supply Horrible Experience Columbia Missouri
Author: Columbia, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Contentintal siding supply Columbia, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
Enhanced Beauty Care Save your money and time! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Enhanced Beauty Care Houston, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Unethical Business Practices Euharlee Georgia
To The Owner Author: Cartersville , Georgia Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Euharlee , Georgia

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
Merchant tec hsolut somehow they accessed my bank account and took out money every month for tech service that I didnt request or receive Nationwide Author: Paducah, Kentucky Beauty Products: Merchant tec hsolut Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 26 2016
Beauty & Truth Life-on-air-body Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Missouri Beauty Products: Beauty & Truth Internet

Sarah Vaughter own doc Harassment, threatening, criminal Internet
Lying again Author: Geelong , Alabama Beauty Salons: Sarah Vaughter own doc Internet

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 26 2016
TTZ Hair & Beauty Supply This store sells poor quality hair, & does not offer exchanges or refunds Palm Springs CA Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi BOss Hair Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet

Jan 24 2016
Aliexpress No refund after order was frozen Internet Author: Marshall, Texas Beauty Salons: Aliexpress Internet

44, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

45, Report #1282041

Jan 24 2016
Encante beauty solutions Took out of my bank acct almost $200.00 when only supposed to take $4.00 for shipping. and refused to reimburse me nevada Author: Longview, Washington Beauty Salons: Encante beauty solutions Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
her imports Her Imports - Bad Business Internet Author: dallas, Texas Beauty Products: her imports Internet

Jan 22 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets Don't fall for the trial trap! They will lie, steal and cheat you into debt with ZERO remorse! Internet
Author: Elk Grove, California Mail Order Services: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Jan 22 2016
Beauty Essentials Age Rewind Offered trial on skin cream. Then charged me $ 89.95 and $ 89.97 I called and tried to cancel. La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 California Author: Kissimmee, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Essentials La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 , California

Jan 22 2016
30 Second Smile(TM) Electric Toothbrush Kit customerservice@30secondsmile.com 30 Second Smile(TM) Electric Toothbrush Kit and Tooth Whitening System Shipment confirmation 9486941 I never received 30 Second Smile Electric Toothbrush Kit order. It was charged on my credit card. Internet Author: Keene, New Hampshire Beauty Products: 30 Second Smile(TM) Electric Toothbrush Kit Internet

Jan 21 2016
Skinsolace and Mira vie Beware the rip off Minnetonka Minnesota Wrong Company Author: Bend, Oregon Beauty Salons: Skinsolace Internet