EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: extended lengths beauty supply
There may be more specific results for "extended lengths beauty supply"
For more specific results for "extended lengths beauty supply"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Ageless Beauty Beauty products Houston Texas Author: Paonia, Colorado Sales People: Ageless Beauty Houston, Texas

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 13 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2017
Yummy Extensions Yummy Hair Terrible raw Cambodian hair Richardson Texas Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Beauty Products: Yummy Extensions Richardson , Texas

May 11 2017
Luxstyle international I have been scammed by Beauty Product company Denmark Nationwide Author: Alor Setar, Skin Care: Luxstyle international Nationwide

May 11 2017
Taylor county probation Probation and Parole Extended probation for past judgement not related to current probation Medford Wisconsin Your wrong Author: Medford, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Taylor county probation Medford , Wisconsin

May 10 2017
LuxStyle Luxstyle ApS scammer Denmark Internet Author: Kota Kinabalu, Beauty Salons: LuxStyle Internet

May 10 2017
Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director This woman has cheated at pageants Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Beauty Pageants: Susan Jeske Ms America pageant director Internet

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Look Fantastic It appeared as a spam to rip off the customer's money Worldwide Delivery caim Internet Author: Auckland , Other Beauty Salons: Look Fantastic Internet

May 10 2017
Regis Corporation Smartstyle hair salon Smartstyle & Regis Corporation Ripp Managers off Buy Lieing about BONUSES! mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Beauty Salons: Regis Corporation mesa, Arizona

May 10 2017
bedazzling beauty radix skin care radix ripped me off for $.90.00 fountain valley CA Response for Judy Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: bedazzling beauty Internet

May 09 2017
Lumineer Cosmic Beauty Skin United Karma LLCSolea Charismatic Skin smoothskinbooster.com Misleading advertising - putting true cost of sample in unnoticeable fine print. St George Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Skin Care: Lumineer Cosmic Beauty Skin St George, Utah

May 08 2017
Pool Supply World old outdated equipment Rocklin Internet Author: San Jose, California Pools & Saunas: Pool Supply World Internet

May 08 2017
Lux Style Company (Blackhead killer) BlackHead Killer mask SCAMMING Denmark Internet Author: Osaka, Other Beauty Salons: Lux Style Company (Blackhead killer) Internet

41, Report #1372099

May 08 2017
angelina jolie beauty products ArtistebeautyVitalbeauty charged me 203.62 for trial samples that i should not have been charged Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Celebrities: angelina jolie beauty products Internet

42, Report #1372002

May 08 2017
Scentbird Scentbird scam New York (I think) Internet We're sorry! Author: Corona, California Beauty Products: Scentbird Internet

43, Report #1371946

May 08 2017
Color by Pascale Color by Pascale. Powered by Shopify I purchased Lash Power® High Volume Mascara, they charged my credit card on 4/8/2017. I still have not received my product and have sent them 2 emails, I have received NO RESPONSE! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

44, Report #1371920

May 08 2017
YS Cream- Inherent Beauty BWH Glowing Skin Ripoff, Dishonest, Stole my credit card and I had to cancel Internet Author: Akron, New York Misc. Health Specialists: YS Cream- Inherent Beauty Internet

May 07 2017
Sara Mills Sara Mangus theft, scam, San Francisco California Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Sara Mills San Francisco, California

May 06 2017
Beaute' Md Ravishing Radiant SkinRadiant RavishingBeaute' Wrinkle ReducerBeaute wrinkle cream Scam, steal money, trick us Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Beauty Products: Beaute' Md Internet

May 06 2017
AUL Warranty Company I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how a business named AUL Extended Warranty Company, does business by ripping consumers off. I am hoping you can help me, or at least point me in the right direction. I am writing to EVERY major portal I can find and will let them know of my experience with this shady company. Napa California Author: Mahopac , New York Auto Repair Service: AUL Warranty Company Napa , California

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 05 2017
Inherent Beauty Accomplish Your Skin I've been scammed also! Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: Inherent Beauty Internet

May 05 2017
Merchandise Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!! This company is a fraudulent company it is trying to submit checks over the phone or thru other methods of payment from unsuspecting people..luckily my bank caught it.  Author: durham , North Carolina Beauty Salons: Merchandise Direct Nationwide