EXTRA SPACE STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: extra space storage
There may be more specific results for "extra space storage"
For more specific results for "extra space storage"
Showing 1-25 of 6,845 Found Reports For more specific results for "extra space storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
STORAGE ONE Storage unit rent has more than doubled in the past 18 months ! Getting away with charging whatever they want. Bullied. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: STORAGE ONE Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Space Unlimited Kristi OmanZev Oman Evil, Manipulative, almost Criminal Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 23 2017
Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Deceitful, Lying Management, Unprofessional Company Workplace Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Employees: Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Lakeland, Florida

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Alex the creepy scam artist Extortion, theft, destruction of property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Laurel, Maryland Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Nationwide

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Memo Storage Charged my 74 y/o $35.50 for service she NEVER authorized Lewes, Delaware Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Internet Services: Memo Storage Internet

May 16 2017
Eros.com, Victoria Victoria did not tell me that the extra $1500.00 I spent would be used for her tip - $1000 and the rest for Eros.com. I also gave her $520. Very dissatisfied. RipOff!! San Diego Nationwide What? Author: Escondido, California Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Internet

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 13 2017
Closet box Storage San Francisco California Author: San Francisco , California Storage & Self Storage: Closet box San Francisco , California

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
Unique Moving and Storage Charged me more than $9000 to move clothes and a few personal iyems from 341 swuare goot condo and about 10 packed bixes from storage init. Columbus, Ohio Internet Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Unique Moving and Storage Internet

May 10 2017
Brandon Moving & Storage Brandon Moving & Storage Agent for Bekins Vanlines Bait and Switch by Brandon Moving North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Moving Companies: Brandon Moving & Storage North Little Rock, Arkansas

May 10 2017
Compass Self Storage , Shawn Madison manager Rat infested, rodent waste on all stored contents, $8,000 rental money we want returned! Neptune New Jersey
Author: New Hope, Pennsylvania Landlords: Compass Self Storage Neptune , New Jersey

May 09 2017
JetBlue Airline They tell you that seat assignments are not available, but can give them for an extra $40 per person New York New York Author: Bethel , Connecticut Air Travel: JetBlue Airline New york, New York

18, Report #1372045

May 08 2017
AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. compromised my container at the port of destination and forced a payment of nearly $1000 extra for the release Miami Florida Author: smithtown, New York Shipping Companies: AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. Miami, Florida

May 05 2017
Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Volkswagen Dealer in Bridgewater New Jersey - Rips Off Average Consumer with Extra Fees Bridgewater New Jersey An industry insider comments Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 05 2017
justfly.com extra huge fee Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Travel Companies: justfly.com Internet

May 04 2017
American home4rent I am unable to contact anyone to get a payout ...I am constantly being charge for extra fees Schaumburg Nationwide Author: hazelcrest, Illinois Real Estate Services: American home4rent Nationwide

May 03 2017
Life Storage Uncle Bob's Storage Rat and Mice Infested BEWARE!!! Cocoa Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Storage Companies: Life Storage Cocoa, Florida

May 02 2017
John Mc Dermont space hunters 333 lexington avenue John Mc Dermount is a crook liar thief New York New York Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: John McDermount Internet

May 02 2017
Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Poor Funeral Services and Extra Charges Apple Valley California Author: Apple Valley, California Funeral Services: Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Apple Valley, California

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet