Your Search | extra space storage

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas 273 complaints on Ripoff Report alone, low rating at other sites and numerous litagations both current and past against Public Storage Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Nutra Limited Diet Limited Boost Charged me extra for something I didn't want to be part of, just wanted the free sample. Internet Always... Author: Herndon, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Limited Internet

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 09 2017
Jaguar Containers William Coit Bianca Dunlap FALSELY ADVERTISED CONTAINERS, LATE DELIVERY, HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Atlanta Georgia but advertise nationaly Georgia Author: Placerville, California Moving & Storage: Jaguar Containers Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Bradley Moving Bradley Moving and Storage Horsham Pa Author: Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 30 2016
A MINI STORAGE COMPANY Storage Unit Contract Del Valle Texas Author: Austin, Texas Storage & Self Storage: A MINI STORAGECOMPANY Del Valle , Texas

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 29 2016
99SANTA I ordered the Christmas decoration that projects stars on your house. That order was placed on 12/5/16. I paid extra for 2-day shipping. I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order. In return I am sent the same email telling me it is being processed. I have also been sent emails to rate their service. 4 days ago I received an email saying that my shipping charges have been r returned to my bank. That was also untrue. China Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: 99SANTA Internet

Dec 28 2016
Kids space museum Discovery cube DENIED ENTRY though I'm a member & my card states so Pasadena California
I can't tell if this is funny or sad Author: van nuys, California Museums: Kids space museum Pasadena, California

Dec 28 2016
Champs Apparel champsapparelstore.com I ordered a football jersey Dec. 6 for my son, paid extra for shipping, never received my order and they charged me $101.30 more than the invoice and $1.01 foreign transaction fee. They are a fake website. Beware do not order from them. China Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida On-Line Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 28 2016
Quicken Loans in Michigan HQ company intentionally delays loan closings so as to be able to charge their consumers extra points (ie. $$$) for their lock expiring because the company failed to do its job or live up to its advertising Detroit Michigan Author: Evergreen, Colorado Loans: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Freelancer.com Freelancer.com site stole extra funds, both from the employer and freelancer, then exhibited purposeful sub-par customer service Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Freelancer.com Internet

Dec 26 2016
Deep Space Apparel - Roland Anthony Strozier Pervert - Creep - Old Man - Crappy Apparel - Bad Business Owner Charleston South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama Clothing Stores: Deep Space Apparel Internet

Dec 24 2016
On Time Moving and Storage Steer Clear at all Costs if Relocating St. Augustine Florida Author: Macon, Georgia Moving Companies: On Time Moving and Storage St. Augustine, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Kims Florist I ordered a ceramic penguin with a tree and flowers on the tree with a string of lights called send a hug penguin and they delivered to my brother and his wife a bunch of greenery and a about five white flowers (I paid and additional $10 for extra flowers) and it didnt look like a tree and there was no penquin or lights. It was horrible looking. Antioch California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Florists: Kims Florist Antioch, California

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
ADrive lack of response, cloud storage Internet
Author: Apopka, Florida Internet Services: ADrive Internet

Dec 20 2016
Wheaton World Wide Moving Louis Franzetti Manager, Credit & Collectionslouis_franzetti@wvlcorp.comWheaton World Wide Moving | Bekins Van LinesDirect: 317-558-0181 Fax: 317-570-4644 Unauthorized storage, Holding my goods HOSTAGE demanding RANSOM, occurring charges and fees Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Moving Companies: Wheaton World Wide Moving Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Icon parking damaged my car, when mwentioned employee laughed at my face, later same employee keyed my car New York New York Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Auto Storage: Icon parking New York, New York

Dec 16 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Not up front about nonrefundable dates when paying separately for extra day Kissimmee Florida Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Kissimmee, Florida