EXTRA SPACE STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: extra space storage
There may be more specific results for "extra space storage"
For more specific results for "extra space storage"
Showing 26-50 of 6,848 Found Reports For more specific results for "extra space storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 03 2017
Life Storage Uncle Bob's Storage Rat and Mice Infested BEWARE!!! Cocoa Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Storage Companies: Life Storage Cocoa, Florida

May 02 2017
John Mc Dermont space hunters 333 lexington avenue John Mc Dermount is a crook liar thief New York New York Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: John McDermount Internet

May 02 2017
Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Poor Funeral Services and Extra Charges Apple Valley California Author: Apple Valley, California Funeral Services: Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Apple Valley, California

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 29 2017
Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Jim Lalagos, Tyler Lalagos If you value your money, property & sanity, then avoid this moving company at all costs Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Illinois Moving & Storage: Advanced Moving and Storage, Inc. Glendale Heights, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage POWER TRIPPING LOSER CLEARWATER, Florida Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: Cary Fletcher PODS Moving and Storage Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California Jimmy Jim Jim Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 21 2017
T and P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Sold vendor space to fake event Chicago, but hosts women's expos in many states Internet FILE RETRACTED! Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Convention Centers: T and P Diamond Events Internet

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Selectivly harasses non white customers to pay extra insurance Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Silvercliffe, Colorado Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Authority van lines Ft Lauderdale moving and storage Scam fraid theif Cape coral Florida Author: Lee, Florida Moving Companies: Authority van lines Cape coral , Florida

Apr 19 2017
My american shipper Rip off and poor service and extra costs Van Nuys California Author: Oranjestad, Alabama Shipping & Handling: My american shipper Van Nuys, California

Apr 18 2017
Young Skin cream` ripoff yscream charged extra shipping and full product price without notice Internet Author: reading, Massachusetts Skin Care: Young Skin Internet

Apr 18 2017
Kaplan University Lied to about helping find a job, received extra money after my tuition was paid. Rude admins after getting enrolled, now 50000$ in debt for something I can't even get a job with. Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Kaplan University Internet

Apr 18 2017
John McDermott/ Space Hunters ? Using real estate company, ReMax's name. Room rental agency scam. John McDermott is vile. New York/Manhattan New York Author: New York, New York Neighborhood Services: John McDermott/ Space Hunters ? New York,

Apr 17 2017
drive time bridgecrest Trading in the old truck and they keep adding on to the pay off.They say I owe a month extra Phoenix az Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: drive time Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Moving Mania Lior Ainuz crooks, bait and switch, moving broker, scam, bad business,hostage situations, bumping customers,charging for space not used Dania Beach, FL Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Moving Mania Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Apr 11 2017
European Foreign Domestic auto repair European Auto Repair Centre Misdiagnose your repair, fix it with replacement parts, cross sell you on unnecessary maintenance updates then try and charge you extra to fix it again. Wont show you the damage part as they scam you on the repair boca raton Florida Author: boca rataon, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: European Foreign Domestic auto repair boca raton, Florida

Apr 10 2017
CSI Claims Service International Representing New Planet Moving & Storage Insurance Scam!!!! Port St. Lucie Florida Author: West Covina, California Unusual Rip-Off: CSI Claims Service International Port St. Lucie , Florida