Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

extra space storage

Showing 26-50 of 6,774 Found Reports For more specific results for "extra space storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 08 2017
Space ape Games Sold me a product then all of the sudden the game caught a bug and I can't play internet Author: McCoook, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Space ape Games internet

Feb 07 2017
Space Ape, Hasbro Bundles rip-off Transformers Earth Wars Internet Author: Kuala Lumpur, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Space Ape, Hasbro Internet

Feb 07 2017
clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas They won't communicate, answer phone, or return email Temecula California Setting the record straight Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Builders & Contractors: clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas Temecula, California

Feb 06 2017
Steve Bawa Burning Man RV Rental Steve Bawa is a complete con artist. He illegally rents RVs to concert goers and Burning Man enthusiasts. Napa California
Sorry to hear about your nightmare! Author: San Francisco, California RV Storage: Steve Bawa Napa, California

Feb 06 2017
Backstreet Survaillance Video storage capability taken away Salt Lake City Utah Author: Belton, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Backstreet Survaillance Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 06 2017
Rey's Pizza #2 I was also taxed for a so called Homeless Tax of 1%. This is ridiculous! How many people are they ripping off. I would never have noted if I didn't look at my receipt! Another way of making extra money under the cover of Was not aware that this fast food place charges Homeless Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Rey's Pizza #2 Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
All Star Moving Services All Star Relocation SCAM!!! PLEASE RUN. MY ITEMS WERE LOST. ESTIMATED PRICE WAY OFF! Kearny New Jersey
Author: Miami, Florida Moving & Storage: All Star Moving Services Kearny, New Jersey

Jan 29 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Failed to Perform Moving Services as outlined in a Binding Moving Quote atlanta Georgia Author: Bradenton, Florida Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage atlanta, Georgia

Jan 29 2017
800-PACK-RAT or 800PACKRAT.com Total RIPOFF - 800PACKRAT - They will say your overweight and get you to pay for extra pod and storage fees Wake Forest, NC Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: 800-PACK-RAT Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Sell Cheap Limited Mohammad Hasan Am very sorry to disappoint you .. Extra charges of 200 USD need to be paid due to the delay. San Diego California
Author: ACCRA, Computer Manufactures: Sell Cheap Limited San Diego, California

39, Report #1352064

Jan 26 2017
OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Stewart-Isaiah-Julian-Shane Dilapidated rvs- Scam artist - Liar Wilmington harbor, California Internet Author: Venice , California Camps & Campgrounds: OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Internet

40, Report #1351972

Jan 25 2017
Shew Management Charged an extra month's fee unfairly West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Building Services: Shew Management West Chester, Pennsylvania

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Elio Motors Three wheeler that goes nowhere Outer space Internet Author: boca raton , Florida Motorcycles: Elio Motors Internet

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Nutra Limited Diet Limited Boost Charged me extra for something I didn't want to be part of, just wanted the free sample. Internet Always... Author: Herndon, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Limited Internet

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California