Your Search | extra space storage

Dec 20 2016
ADrive lack of response, cloud storage Internet
Author: Apopka, Florida Internet Services: ADrive Internet

Dec 20 2016
Wheaton World Wide Moving Louis Franzetti Manager, Credit & Collectionslouis_franzetti@wvlcorp.comWheaton World Wide Moving | Bekins Van LinesDirect: 317-558-0181 Fax: 317-570-4644 Unauthorized storage, Holding my goods HOSTAGE demanding RANSOM, occurring charges and fees Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Moving Companies: Wheaton World Wide Moving Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Icon parking damaged my car, when mwentioned employee laughed at my face, later same employee keyed my car New York New York Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Auto Storage: Icon parking New York, New York

Dec 16 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Not up front about nonrefundable dates when paying separately for extra day Kissimmee Florida Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Kissimmee, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Al's custom Collision they charge me for storage on my insurance claim that was file though them for a accident Nationwide Author: King George, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Al's custom Collision Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 14 2016
Sorensen Moving and Storage Bad experience with Claim Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen Moving and Storage Melbourne, Florida

Dec 12 2016
Xtreme Recovery Xtreme Towing and Storage Storage crooks Hamburg New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Storage: Xtreme Recovery Hamburg , New York

Dec 11 2016
id life when i purchased there products for a 150 something dollars i recived a protein shake,Hydrate;and sleep strips...I was under the impression that i would get weight loss supplements too!!!!But when i recived the box the weight loss supplements was not in the box!!!!So when i called the company and ask where was my supplements.......They told me for some reason they did not packed the supplements in the box....Since the supplements did not come in the box!!!They would have too charge me and extra 250.00 dollars for the weight loss supplements!!!! Frisco Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: id life Frisco, Texas

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 09 2016
Storage battles Storage treasure Total junk Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio Internet: Storage battles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Augustus Precious Metals Augusta Precious Metals Augutus Scams Me with Home Storage IRA Beverly Hills California Author: California Financial Services: Augustus Precious Metals Beverly Hills, California

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Western Papers Finest Papers Company plagarized work and then wanted extra money to fix it. Unknown Internet Fraud Author: Bassett, Virginia Business Consulting: Western Papers Internet

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 01 2016
Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage Jesse Heeber Unpaid Wages for Hours Worked, Poor Treatment of Clients Items, Stealing customer belongings while in storage, Lying to customer stating Temperature Controllled Storage, Storing customers goods outside during rain. North Hollywood California Author: Calabasas, California Moving Companies: Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage North Hollywood, California

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 30 2016
Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC. Previously Revolution moving and storage, LLC Deceptive, underhanded and unethical business practices. Maryland Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide