Your Search | extra space storage

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

27, Report #1319399

Aug 08 2016
Xtreme Movers, Resha Gonzalez, Nikki Santos, Michelle Meyers, Tina (the owner?) Doristhey also have the website address http://xtrememovers.com This company will rob you penniless using extortion tactics and then blame you for it. Passaic New Jersey Author: Draper, Utah Moving & Storage: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 07 2016
Daryl Flood Moving Daryl Flood Relocation and LogisticsDaryl Flood Moving and Storage Damaged goods (Damage Flood), failed to honor contract, misrepresented services, overcharged us Houston based, move from Dallas to Austin Nationwide
Daryl Flood resolved all of our complaints Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Daryl Flood Moving Nationwide

30, Report #1320708

Aug 04 2016
Public Storage - Sterling VA Rip off Sterling Virginia Author: Sterling, Virginia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage - Sterling VA Sterling, Virginia

31, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

32, Report #1320582

Aug 03 2016
buyautocovers.com defective car cover Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Auto Storage: buyautocovers.com Internet

33, Report #1320390

Aug 03 2016
Kent Removals & Storage Kent Removals & Storage are thieves and liars Adelaide South Australia Author: Adelaide, Other Moving Companies: Kent Removals & Storage Kilburn, Other

34, Report #1320362

Aug 02 2016
Lunartac I purchased flashlights extra rechargeable batteries and accessories I purchased the items on June 13 th I used my bank card. I verified the funds were taken out of my bank. I have wrote them 3 different times and never got a response there is no phone number that I can contact them. Thank you Internet Author: Conway , Arkansas Questionable Activities: Lunartac Internet

35, Report #1320108

Aug 01 2016
Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. 100% money back guarantee Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to customer satisfaction. Providing all aspects of Amazon training. Online Auction Learning Center receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Online Auction Learning Center.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Weymouth , Massachusetts

36, Report #1320093

Aug 01 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Con Artist Movers - A Scam - Horrible Customer Service and Underhanded Practices - BEWARE! Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Harrington Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Glendale Heights, Illinois

Jul 30 2016
Charlie Sean Ohana, Wadin Joseph Pinchavos East Coast Movers East Coast Moving and Storage East Coast Moving and Storage/ Van Lines Finest Movers Charlie Sean Ohana , Wadim -Wade- Joseph Pinchavos Moving Scam experts Hallandale Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Charlie Sean Ohana, Wadin Joseph Pinchavos Hallandale, Florida

38, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

40, Report #1319403

Jul 28 2016
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Horrible company with shady refund practices Clearwater Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Shipping Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

41, Report #1319188

Jul 27 2016
Public Storage lied about rate hikes and box return policy Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Storage Companies: Public Storage Seattle, Washington

42, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Melissa, Amy Brandon Atkins Better Built Garages is a total rip off. Took 3500.00 from me on 4/26/16. Got same ole song and dance as everyone else. Concrete vendor and rain delayed.  Mount Airy North Carolina Victim Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Storage & Self Storage: Better Built Garages Mount Airy , North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Fox Moving & Storage Company Fraudently Charges Nashville Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Moving Companies: Fox Moving & Storage Company Nashville , Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Viper Moving & Storage Deceptive Moving Company Bates and Switches Prices Day of Move Sacramento - Santa Monica California Author: El Paso, Texas Moving Companies: Viper Moving & Storage Sacramento, California

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
Public storage Ripped me off on my account with double fees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
MSB CTRMA Processing Toll bill for a motorhome that has been in storage since December. austin Texas Author: azle, Texas Motor Vehicle: MSB austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Life Storage of Aliante RIPPED OFF No. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Life Storage of Aliante No. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida