Your Search | extreme lean rx, lean rx, extreme burn, fulfilled by star fulfillment ctr
There may be more reports for "extreme lean rx, lean rx, extreme burn, fulfilled by star fulfillment ctr"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "extreme lean rx, lean rx, extreme burn, fulfilled by star fulfillment ctr"

1, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

Nov 21 2014
Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Angelina Monroe- Bunny Ranch NV She set up guys by having sex and then ask pay cash.She is prostitute. In exchange not to complain to cops.Though she filed law suit against my friend Victorino Noval Texas,Nevada,California,New York,Dallas Nationwide
Author: NY, New York Entertainers: Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Nationwide

3, Report #1190336

Nov 20 2014
Ripped Muscle X or Fat Burn X Deceptive business practices, NOT a 14 day trial San Diego Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Ripped Muscle X Internet

4, Report #1190288

Nov 20 2014
Gold Star Transport Auto Transport scam operation Long Island, NY Internet, New York Author: Naples, Florida Auto Transporters: Gold Star Transport Internet

5, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
South Star Capital, South Star Holdings Bernard Linney, David Von Mount Pleasant, SC Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Financial Services: South Star Capital Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
5 Star Great Call 5 Star medical alert rip-off Cleveland Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Alabama Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: 5 Star Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Extreme Car Audio Extreme Audio WORST STEREO SETUP EVER Morristown Tennessee Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Auto Audio Electronics: Extreme Car Audio Morristown , internet

Nov 15 2014
Garcinia Fulfillment Company offered free offer of an natural weight loss supplement. Then charged me $87.53 and they keep charging me and sending a new package every month. There phone number does not work. So I dont know how to make them stop Boca Raton Florida Author: Largo, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fulfillment Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 13 2014
Namon E Martin EXTREME LIMOUSINES, LLC UBI Number 602730536 WILD GIRLS PRODUCTIONS LLC UBI Number 602806831FLATBED SOLUTIONS LLCUS DOT 1732851AMERICAN PRIDE TRUCKING, LLCUBI Number 602240896West Coast Heavy Haul UBI Number 602866532 NAMON E MARTIN TRUCKING LLC A- DEAD BEAT OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Trucking Companies: Namon E Martin vancouver,

Nov 13 2014
RX Helper RX Helper total scam Deerfield Beach FL Nationwide Author: Provo, Utah Medical Supplies: RX Helper Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
Five Star Nissan Warner Robins Five Star Nissan should be shut down for contract fraud. Do not electronically sign anything. Do not honor their deal ad contracts. Promised Climate Controlled seats instead modified existing seats to be vented seats. Warner Robins Georgia Author: Bonaire, Georgia Auto Dealers: Five Star Nissan Warner Robins Warner Robins, Georgia

Nov 11 2014
Star Tribune Radius Sold me a bill of goods and didn't deliver Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Star Tribune Radius Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 11 2014
Garcinia Fulfillment Garcinia Fulfillment Company without Morals rips off Seniors Salt Lake City Utah Author: Texas Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Fulfillment Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 11 2014
NORTH STAR DODGE DEALER DAMAGED ENGINE AFTER MY VEHICLE WAS THERE FOR A SIMPLE COMPUTER REPROGRAMING SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: NORTH STAR DODGE SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 11 2014
BIG MOMMA THANG I ordered 2 things from Big Momma Thang. I only recieved ONE item, that was in USED condition and extreme POOR quality. They get there products from CHINA. I asked them to refund the damaged low quality item and a refund for the item that I did NOT recieve and they did not repond to any of my emails and phone calls. They are a SCAM!! Beware consumers!! Internet Author: DC, Washington On-Line Business: BIG MOMMA THANG Internet

Nov 09 2014
Mark Daignault, Onondaga vending machine and equipment Daignault tried to scam Desert Star Plastics Deltona , Fl and also in Michigan and N-Y Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Mark Daignault, Deltona, Florida

Nov 08 2014
RX Helper Not exactly a scam...but pretty darn close Florida Author: marietta, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper

Nov 08 2014
Triple C Roofing and Construction Charles Vincent he lied about everything didnt finish the work when I asked for the final bill He had a Judgement placed agains me for the entire amount for work he refused to do. threaten to put a lean on my house as of 4/11/13. He told the judge he could charge anything he wanted to and there was nnothing I could do about it. I paid his partner at the time what was owed nand I have a check to prove it.He wanted it all He had to see what the insurance company was going to pay for the job. not what it really cost and he didnt even so what was on the clain the inspectors reported that was to be donet me Houston Texas Author: Ganado, Texas Builders & Contractors: Triple C Roofing and Construction

Nov 05 2014
Best Result Marketing Amazing Five Star Reviews Never paid me my last check Brielle New Jersey Author: New Jersey Work at Home: Best Result Marketing Brielle, New Jersey

Nov 05 2014
GRNCOF8883199684 LAS VEGAS NVUS I have tried Customer Service number and it was out of service. Only the initial $4.95 has hit my card so far, but expecting the big one at any moment. I have disputed the charge with my bank. The only physical address available was the return address on the shipping sticker. Even then it's only identified as Green Coffee Fulfillment Center Las Vegas Nevada ? Author: Plant City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GRNCOF8883199684 LAS VEGAS NVUS Internet

Nov 05 2014
extreme hgh Yup this product is bull sh** I returned it with in the 90 days in the. Original package back in the summer still waiting on my 200.00refund so now I have to go to the dispute. Nationwide Author: stanhope, New Jersey Alternative Health: extreme hgh Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Wireless Fulfillment Center Wireless Web Promos AKA Telecom False representation of contract and cancelation policies.. Dishonest business practices. Tried to scam me and my wife out of 600.00 dollars on 2 phones we never opened and sent back as we were supposed to. Was misleading when I tried to cancel the services.. Made me run around in circles for nothing... Scottsdale Nationwide Author: chapel Hill, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
PURE VITAMINS FULFILLMENT CENTER Charged for a free trial offer Las Vegas Nevada Author: DUBLIN, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: PURE VITAMINS Internet

Nov 04 2014
All Star Glass and Mirror They took $100 as an up front fee to make a table top for me but have not contacted me in months although I have left several messages. Mckinney Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Glass Companies: All Star Glass and Mirror Mckinney, Texas