EXTREME FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: extreme fitness
There may be more specific results for "extreme fitness"
For more specific results for "extreme fitness"
Showing 1-25 of 5,274 Found Reports For more specific results for "extreme fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Titan Fitness SCAM!! Will charge you in perpetuity!!! Hewitt Texas Author: Waco, Texas Health Spas: Titan Fitness Hewitt, Texas

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert, CEO of Aloha Wear Scam Internet
Author: North Carolina Franchises: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Miles Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY & Denise Wanderlust Weekly Scamming Yoga, Pilates Fitness Businesses with fake features and $60 non existent promotions! Internet
Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: Mies Shumliak WANDERLUST WEEKLY Internet

Jul 19 2017
Alpha Extreme Muscle Company is a FRAUD! White Plains New York Author: LAGUNA HILLS, California Weightloss Programs: Alpha Extreme Muscle White Plains, New York

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Gregory Moore (Fashion Gallery New York) Moore Proceed With Extreme Caution When Dealing With This Man! New York New York
Author: Haysberry, Texas Producers: Gregory Moore (Fashion Gallery New York) Internet

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 13 2017
PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX ASSISTANT MANAGER ROMEO FROM PLANET FITNESS IN MOON VALLEY PHOENIX IS A SCAM ARTIST phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2017
Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Cancellation policy Alpharetta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 11 2017
TYSON TRAINING Joe Tyson, Joseph Tyson fitness, gym, personal training, Lanham Maryland Author: Maryland Weightloss Programs: TYSON TRAINING Lanham, Maryland

Jul 11 2017
Crunch Fitness Crunch Fitness Hamilton, NJ Crunch Fitness is a RIPOFF & WONT LET YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP HAMILTON NEW JERSEY Author: Ewing, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
IPAVE/EXTREME SEALCOATING AKA NICK WANKO NICK WANKO AS MANY ALIAS'S HE SHUTS DOWN ENTIRE COMPANY CHANGES PHONE NUMBERS AND HIDES was supposed to redo the endcaps to my driveway, did it late it was dark when he finnished couldnt see terrible job!! BOCA RATON Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: IPAVE/EXTREME SEALCOATING AKA NICK WANKO BOCA RATON, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Alphawear Fitness Apparel Albert Acuri Threats and harassment Orlando florida Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alphawear Fitness Apparel Internet

Jul 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC ClairSkin and Revive EyeMichael Miles, Agent Akron, Oh, Skylark Fitness Wavefit Diet Scam lured by internet ad for beauty products @ 4.95 and 5.99 now out hundreds $ Akron, Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Beauty Products: Consortium Group LLC Akron, , Ohio

Jul 09 2017
LA Fitness Refuse to cancel membership over the phone or email even when and individual does not have access to mailing or coming into cancel. Fort Myers Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Fitness Consultants: LA Fitness Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
L.A. Fitness of Clifton LA Fitness, L.A. Fitness, Clifton LA, L.A. Fitness - Unsanitary, Roaches in the Showers, Understaffed Janitors . BEWARE Clifton NJ Author: Rutherford, NJ, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: L.A. Fitness of Clifton NJ

Jul 06 2017
EOS Fitness Gym Training Fees North Las VEgas Nevada Author: NLV, Nevada Alternative Health: EOS Fitness North Las VEgas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 03 2017
Marilyn St-Pierre Marilyn St-Pierre is a 100% Hoax and a Fraud posing as a psychic and worse, a healer Honolulu Hawaii Marilyn St-Pierre Author: Eureka, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Marilyn St-Pierre Internet

Jul 03 2017
pmf fitness products rip off las vagas Nevada Author: navarre, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: pmf fitness products las vagas, Nevada

Jul 02 2017
Extreme Roofing & Construction LLC Dale Noe Roofing Ripoff Springtown Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Roofing Companies: Extreme Roofing & Construction LLC Springtown, Texas