Your Search | extreme fitness

Jan 15 2016
Barthel Fitness Jonathan Barthel Order never received. Sent numerous emails via website, facebook, and gmail with no reply St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Mainstreet, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Barthel Fitness Internet

Jan 11 2016
Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Contract privericator The Small Print Menifee California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Menifee, California

Jan 08 2016
24 hour Fitness pre-paid membership fraud, dishonest business practice Yorba Linda Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Zillow Extreme hard sell to Realtor promising lots of leads and exposure Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Realtors: Zillow Internet

Jan 07 2016
24 Hr Fitness They raised my annual fee by 100% Ladera Ranch Nationwide What you think... Author: Rancho Mission Viejo, California Health Spas: 24 Hr Fitness Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd I joined LA Fitness about 2 years ago never had problems since yesterday one of the employees younger guy ask me to leave i was swimming and they had a class going I asked the lady that is teaching the class if I could stay in the pool area she said it wa harassing me and i was trespassing Van Nuys California Author: Hollywood, California Tanning Salons: LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Fitness for $10 I can believe I took a pay cut to join this guy Brandon Florida Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fitness for $10 Brandon , Florida

Dec 31 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 30 2015
Crunch Fitness Kept on wrongfully charging my credit card after I canceled my membership Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Crunch Fitness Sarasota, Florida

Dec 29 2015
Fitness 4 Less Fitness warehouse 4 less Fitness equipment (refurbished) purchase. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Fitness 4 Less Internet

Dec 29 2015
Blast fitness personal trainer william I was suppose to pay 180 dollars for 6 sessions of personal training well i became sick before o got the chance to start  Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness personal trainer will Chicago, Illinois

Dec 27 2015
Vivacious skin Neudermis- when the bank charges you it says for the neudermis they call there self luxuriuss and the vivacious on the bank statement says tryele. Extreme scam! ripoff double team!!!! Nuedermis/luxoriuss and Tryele aka Vivacious! FRAUDS! Internet Author: Jellico, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Vivacious skin Internet

Dec 27 2015
Extreme Electric, Keith Myers SCL #838195,PH. 530-(((redacted))) I hired Keith Meyers to move my belongings to my new residence for I was forced from my home by the Health Dept. for i was unsafe for me to be there. Keith and his man Anthony who live two houses from him on Vermont St accross the stree from (((redacted))); Keith took all my belongings of a lifetime of hard work for thirty years as a registered nurse. He violated me and stole my belongings and they are in their homes right now. My life is slt and peppered all over their property. Keith left me with no belongings, broke, took everything I owned for a lifetime. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Criminal Justice System: Extreme Electric, Keith Myers Gridley , California

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 23 2015
Synergy Fitness/Performance Portfolio Management Scam, Filed Debt Complaint without Prior Contact, Unable to Provide Account Info New York New York Author: Texas Health Spas: Performance Portfolio Management/Synergy Fitness New York, New York

Dec 21 2015
24 hour fitness ripoff membership Houston Texas Nationwide Author: the woodlands, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Best Fitness Deceptive Contract-- Refuse to give written confirmation of cancellation Springfield Massachusetts Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Healthcare Centers: Best Fitness Springfield , Massachusetts

Dec 18 2015
National fitness Financial Baily Hall I OWN MT VERNON FITNESS AND NATIONAL FITNESS IS STEALING MY MONEY LAYTON Utah Author: mt vernon, Illinois Health Spas: National fitness Financial LAYTON , Utah

Dec 18 2015
Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel Steals Your Money Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

Dec 16 2015
Fitness 19 Fitness 19, Buena Park CA Cancellation Scam, Poor Customer Service, Rip Off Buena Park California Author: Anaheim, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 Buena Park, California

Dec 15 2015
24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. Lied and misrepresented policy rules regarding actual cost of membership St. Charles Missouri Author: Florissant, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: 24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. St. Charles, Missouri

Dec 15 2015
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less They take your money but never deliver - FRAUD!! Los Angeles CA Author: Hebron, Indiana Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
ATC Fitness Memphis Tn. They don't care about people with medical problems Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Health Clubs & Gyms: ATC Fitness Memphis Tn. Memphis, Tennessee

Dec 09 2015
Anytime Fitness Wichita Falls Chase RojasAnytime Fitness LLC. Wrongful Termination Wichita Falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Franchises: Anytime Fitness Wichita Falls Wichita Falls, Texas