EZ LAPTOP, EZLAPTOP.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ez laptop, ezlaptop.com
There may be more specific results for "ez laptop, ezlaptop.com"
For more specific results for "ez laptop, ezlaptop.com"
Showing 1-25 of 2,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "ez laptop, ezlaptop.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 14 2017
EZ Moving / Boost Moving They have constantly lied to us about when our property was being shipped to our new home in Florida. They contractor and supplier have been less than honest about the terms of the move. They are scam artists that will lie and steal your money then hide to avoid accountability or respoosibility. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving / Boost Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 13 2017
EZ Moving Company, Patrick Fraud Alert! Bait and Swith scam. Voided Moving Quote after processing deposit. Miami Florida Author: South Padre Island, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: EZ Moving Company, Patrick Miami, Florida

Jun 05 2017
reverb.com linked my account to another through device ( my laptop) then suspended my account Internet Author: ardmore, Oklahoma Music Shops: reverb.com Internet

May 29 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines Absolutely don't use this company, they will cheat you. My estimate almost tripled upon actual move. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

May 05 2017
EZ WAY HOMES EZ Way Houses WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM EZWAY HOUSES Tampa Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Builders & Contractors: EZ WAY HOMES Tampa, Florida

May 04 2017
Financing Altenatives,Inc. Fail to deliver laptop from company's membership as promised. Chessapeake,Virginia Author: Alameda, California Financial Services: Financing Altenatives,Inc. California

Apr 28 2017
Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach Florida I don't understand you want to help but you did not even post the phone number of the company you're talking about Author: Downey, California Moving Companies: Ez Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
MAAS Computers Sold me a fake laptop Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Stores: MAAS Computers Toronto, Ontario

Apr 10 2017
 EZ Tree Rip Off Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Real Estate Services: EZ Tree Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 10 2017
Hertz Rent A Car Royal Regency Rented a car and used for 3 weeks in that time I never traveled farther them my home got charged for a told and they never bothered to investigate. they charged me for a toll when they returned the ez pass that was in another car Yonkers New York Author: New York Auto Rentals: Hertz Rent A Car Royal Regency Yonkers, New York

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
dell help with laptop texas Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: dell Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 13 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines AVOID THIS COMPANY!! West Palm Beach Florida EZ made it right Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Feb 28 2017
iyogi took my money n infected my computer Brand New laptop Internet Author: portage, Indiana Telemarketing Companies: iyogi Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet