Your Search | ez cash

Aug 16 2016
HCTRA EZ Tag Harris County Toll Road Authority Collections racket, scam, scheme, rip-off Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: HCTRA EZ Tag Houston, Texas

Aug 16 2016
ET Transportation Edward Outler, Cathy Outler, christy hudak CON ARTIST, BEGGED ME FOR A CASH ADVANCE FOR HIS BUSINESS AND DISAPPEARED THE NEXT DAY Jacksonville Florida Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: ET Transportation Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
Lend up Ronnie Claim to be a loan company Florida Internet Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cash Services: Lend up Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com MeLeads.com SPAM - FRAUD - SCAM Sell Fake leads for Real Cash every month unknown Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Customer Leads: MeLeads.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

41, Report #1322095

Aug 12 2016
ACE Cash Express Austin Jones Scam ,User,Fraud Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Lake Worth , Florida Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

42, Report #1322074

Aug 11 2016
Golden Corral Nationwide Author: Bloomingburg, New York Cash Services: Golden Corral Nationwide

43, Report #1321977

Aug 11 2016
cash advance america andy mike e-mail threat Internet email threat Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cash advance america Internet

44, Report #1321921

Aug 11 2016
NRT technology Mohegan Sun Pocono Downs ATM did not dispense cash but withdrew from my bank account. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Cash Services: NRT technology Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Cash net usa Harry Morgan State that I was approved for alone up to $10,000 and discuss payments but I never follow threw with it I called the main office and they state that there's no Harry Morgan account manger here because we don't have no account manger. Chicago Illinois Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Accounting: Cash net usa Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash-Advance Inc Loan Account Number #xx5621 Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: Cash-Advance Inc Internet

Aug 09 2016
ezsmallclaim.com ezsmallclaim.net BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T PERFORM THE JOB. San Diego California Fox News covers this story Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: ezsmallclaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 09 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
FOX NEWS OVER THIS STORY Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

50, Report #1320031

Aug 08 2016
Richmond Capital Group Viceroy Capital Jonathan Braun Richmond Capital Group New York New York insert from zeke faux article Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group New York, New York