Your Search | ez storage

Jul 15 2014
Extra Space Storage Ripped off by Extra Space Sorage - I lost all of my belongings. Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: Huntington Station, New York Tenants: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
parkrose rv storage atoz bargins, david wilson, dave wilson, easy money dave, easy money, portland pdx parking, portland airport parking, rips off and dosent pay employees, steals from customers portland Oregon Author: Oregon Storage & Self Storage: parkrose rv storage portland, Oregon

Jul 13 2014
U-HAUL STORAGE CANADA POTENTIAL RIPPOFF UNDER INVESTIGATION Brampton Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: U-HAUL STORAGE CANADA Brampton, Ontario

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 10 2014
Cell Detective / EZ-CSI.com Michael Vargas-Tech Support Manager Misleading! False Advertising and selling an unworkable product.Thieves! Will Not Refund Money. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Cell Detective / EZ-CSI.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
PODS, P.O.D.S, Portable On Demand Storage PODS moving and storage is a scam! Holding my personal belongings hostage. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Held my furniture hostage for payment before unloading Laurel Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Moving Companies: Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Laurel, Maryland

Jul 09 2014
American Moving Group Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Boca Raton Florida Author: lewiston, Minnesota Moving & Storage: American Moving Group Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 09 2014
EZ Finance Auto SHADY Crooks!!! Money guzzlers, POOR customer service, Lures you in then screws you over Calumet City Illinois Author: Calumet city, Illinois Auto Dealers: EZ Finance Auto Calumet City, Illinois

10, Report #192628

Jul 09 2014
Simplastics REVIEW: Verified Safe. Simplastics customer satisfaction commitment, Simplastics customer support goes beyond the sale of plastic bins, wire shelving racks, helping customers sort out storage solutions to fit unique requirements. Simplastics awarded 3 GSA contracts from Federal Government, earned top marks for performance in every bi-annual audit, inspection. Nationwide shipping. Miami Florida.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Safe Business Service Simplastics pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Simplastics. Ripoff Report Verified ..safe business service.
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: Simplastics | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Simplastics customer satisfaction commitment, Simplastics customer support goes beyond the sale of plastic bins, wire shelving racks, helping customers sort out storage solutions to fit unique requirements. Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Sadia Niazi Did not return my security depost due to me per our rental agreement for an apartment share Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Sadia Niazi Long Island City, New York

Jul 07 2014
LD MOving & Storage Ben Driver Neely Customer Service and even the owenr damaged items caused great fear and stole items Californe Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: LD MOving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Allways Moving and Storage Cheated and lied. I was told the price would be $1120 but was charged $2047 when they came to pick up everything. They had to use a flight of stairs and charged me for it even though my salesperson Sarah said it would be free. There were other hidden charges. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: Allways Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2014
Public Storage, West Covina, CA Public Storage West Covina, CA Theft - June 2014 - Insurance denied claim because thief picked the lock vs. forced entry!!! West Covina, CA Nationwide Author: West Covina, California Tenants: Public Storage, West Covina, CA Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
American Moving and Storage Services RIP OFF AND DISHONEST Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Storage & Self Storage: American Moving and Storage Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Across USA Moving and Storage Dishonest Company Dallas Texas Author: Buda, Texas Moving Companies: Across USA Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Jul 04 2014
Public Storage Water Leaking Units Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Houston, Texas

Jul 04 2014
Law Enforcement Systems LLC violation for ez-pass Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Law Enforcement Systems LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 03 2014
public storage over all experience casselberry california Author: ORLANDO, Florida Storage & Self Storage: public storage Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Hisham’s Towing There has to be a law! My car was towed off of a private lot granted it wasn't registered because it was being repaired to be sold. The lot where it is usually parked was being re-striped so it was just there for a day. I received a notice in the mail stating that The police stored the car with Hisham Towing at 14201 S Halldale Gardena, CA 90249 on the 26th of June, on July 2nd I went down to pick up the car and was told that I would have to get a police release form which it was too late to pick one up. I was told then that I owed $600.00 plus the $300 to register before I could pick the car up. It's now July 3 and the fees are already over $900.00 so we decided it wasn't worth it to get the car. I decided go back to Hisham Towing to ask the guy if I can just let them keep the car as of today July 3rd so that they can stop charging me the almost $100.00 dollars a day for storage. He tells me No. They are going to continue charging me for 42 days. 42 days! Even though I asked him to keep the car and the pick slip since they are going to get the car anyway. He said that they will still charge me storage fees knowing that I am not picking up the car. Then he continues to say that if I bring my Pink slip and $400.00 he will clear it all. This is such a scam! I told him I can't afford to get the car because of the fees, they are taking the car for auction anyway I tell him, why can't they just stop charging me storage today I asked. He said that's all he can do. Take my car and bill me for 42 days of storage! This is happening to most people in the urban area, It's sad because we keep letting it happen. It's wrong and can't be legal. Who can we turn to? This has to stop. I will seek the advise of an attorney regarding this matter! Stay clear of these crooks! And if it is happening to you please tell your story! Hopefully we can stop this crime. It can't be legal! Gardena California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Hisham’s Towing Gardena, California

Jul 03 2014
U-Hall store manager never return my calls when they made a mistake in my account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Storage & Self Storage: U-Hall Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage Hidden Charges, RIPOFF of hours, deceptive practices Spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Spring, Texas

Jul 02 2014
EZ VIEW I ordered by phone one attachment to atach the night glare while driving. The peole sounded as they were in a home and lots of screaming and cursing was going on Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: EZ VIEW Internet

Jul 02 2014
A Security Moving & Storage Capital Van LinesNorth United Van Lines Continental Van Lines Worst experience, stay away by all means!!! Bayonne New Jersey Author: Harrison, New Jersey Moving Companies: A Security Moving & Storage Bayonne, New Jersey

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC