Your Search | ez storage

Sep 05 2015
EZ AUTO /VAN RENTALS DBA Megdyl Automotive LLC OGRODOWSKI, RICHARD J Sneaky Fraud Hallandale florida Author: campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: OGRODOWSKI, RICHARD J Hallandale,

Sep 05 2015
Door to Door Moving & Storage Will ship your container to the farthest place away from where you need it to be Washington Author: Stafford, Texas Moving Companies: Door to Door Moving & Storage Internet

Sep 05 2015
East Coast Moving & Storage I got scammed. I Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Verona, Wisconsin Moving Companies: East Coast Moving & Storage Glendale Heights, Illinois

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 03 2015
Public Storage N/A This company sold my things and told me that they sent a court order form. when i asked for a copy that they mailed out it was only something that they made up from the company not from the court. Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Irving, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Homstead book company ez grow kit dont order the ez grow mushroom kit seattle washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Book Publishers: Homstead book company ez grow kit Internet

Sep 01 2015
GoKingMovers Piano Loss Aurora Colorado Author: parker, Colorado Moving & Storage: GoKingMovers Aurora, Colorado

Sep 01 2015
SVJ Moving & Storage Company Don't get ripped off Wyndmoor Pennsylvania Author: Barto, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: SVJ, Inc. Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania
34, Report #1241906

Aug 27 2015
EZ Clearout LLC George Pointon, Susan Pointon, Judy Rice, Judith Connely,Gregg Pointon,Kassie Gray,Kassie Weisgable, Kassie Crouse,alias Scam company does not pay it's contractors run by private intelligence agency Stafford VA, Fredricksburg VA.,Dupont Wa. Nationwide I am suing the officers and owners of this company Author: Arnold, Maryland United States Military: EZ Clearout LLC Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company ashley from movers of America Mohammad Hummad and Jehad Hummad of 4 brothers. We called movers of America to transfer our belonging they subcontracted 4 brothers and they price was tripled. They already have money in their bank and won't deliver our things and are charging 79 a days plus storage fees of 199.and they already have money in their account. They said they are putting out belonging for action. coral springs Florida
Spelled last name wrong Author: orlamdo, Florida Travel Services: Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company coral springs, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
All My Sons Moving & Storage Rip-Off, Damaged Items, Unskilled and Unprofessional Movers and Owner Carrollton Texas
Author: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving & Storage Carrollton, Texas

Aug 23 2015
Digistream Dragonbox Digixstream Android TV, android box, streamlining, streaming, Internet streamlining, cable replacement, movie theaters, free pay-per-view California Nationwide ez fix Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Digistream Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
ExtraSpace Storage extraspace, policy, insurance, storage, Sandy, property, damage, storm, Freeport New York Author: Freeport, New York Storage & Self Storage: ExtraSpace Storage Freeport, New York

Aug 20 2015
EZ Small Claim In San Diego Con Artist Author: Oceanside , California Legal Services: EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO CA AND LA San Diego , California

Aug 19 2015
10:14 PM Business locate They are a fraud,found out they are * people trying to take real estate agents money.The business is in a storage facility ran by Theresa hus Hollywood Internet Author: Sunrise, Florida Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 19 2015
New Planet Moving & Storage Terrible Customer Service. Damaged my items. Lost my items. Damaged my home. Just Awful. Las Vegas Nevada
Settlement Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Moving Companies: New Planet Moving & Storage Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2015
Author: Beverly Hills , California Legal Services: EZ Small Claim San Diego , California

Aug 18 2015
north american van lines Fort Wayne IN Did NOT deliver my household goods...still in storage after delivery dates passed Ft Wayne Indiana Author: terre haute, Indiana Moving Companies: north american van lines Ft Wayne, Indiana

Aug 14 2015
All My Sons Moving & Storage Company My Life’s Work personal belongings were: severally damaged, scratch, dented, broken and or stolen Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Kentucky Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Orlando, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Ocean moving and storage Upon delivery, I was told the truck needed to be offloaded to an extra $800. Plus only cash or money order Florida Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: Ocean moving and storage

Aug 14 2015
Topline Moving & Storage Shady and disgusting company Beltsville Maryland Author: Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Topline Moving & Storage Beltsville, Maryland

Aug 12 2015
American Knights Moving & Storage aka Major Van Lines aka Kobi Amsalem Liars and No Ethics - the little kids that could Houston Texas
Author: Englewood, Ohio Moving Companies: American Knights Moving & Storage Houston, Texas

Aug 11 2015
01:05 PM Cheap product and no valid warranty Internet Author: Somewhere, New Jersey Auto Storage: Internet