EZ STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ez storage
There may be more specific results for "ez storage"
For more specific results for "ez storage"
Showing 26-50 of 7,037 Found Reports For more specific results for "ez storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Like Dan said His dad was a liar and looks like he is too Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Access Storage Access storage misplaced our dog's ashes Mississauga Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Storage & Self Storage: Access Storage , Other

Sep 22 2017
Public Moving Services, LLC I apparently paid for the theft of all my home furnishings. All my possessions were picked up but never delivered. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Brandon, Florida Moving & Storage: Public Moving Services, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 22 2017
Public Moving and Storage in NC Run Run RunThe WORST company ever!LIED from start to finish Charged $3,000.00 more than original estimate.Had to call sheriff 's department to get my items DO NOT USELIERS. & SCAM ARTIST RIP off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Public Moving and Storage in NC Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 21 2017
Global Moving and Storage, Action Van Lines, S.L. Moving and Storage Inc, Bruce Hampton, Nothing went to plan once they were paid Montreal Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Global Moving and Storage Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah Kevin Jones phone call and lies. Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Extra Space Storage Price hikes, no explanation, no ceiling, punishment for longevity Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Majestic Movers and Storage C & D Movers Double Charged, Belongings held hostage, Put on Hold for 1+hours or disconnected, Demanded CASH put into their Bank of America Account or wouldn't release items, STILL NO DELIVERY Oak Park Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Moving Companies: Majestic Movers and Storage Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
David & Goliath Moving and Storage SCAM, LIARS, THIEVES Norcross Georgia Author: Portage, Indiana Moving Companies: David & Goliath Moving and Storage Norcross, Georgia

Sep 15 2017
tech-helpline.com EZ PC LLC1-844-567-5237 Called demanding that they sent me $1500 and that I needed to send them $1000 back and will not stop calling...locked me out of my computer and email Internet Author: Rusk, Texas Consulting: tech-helpline.com Internet

Sep 15 2017
Public Storage Public Storage has let my personal property get stolen and they are now trying to lie and cover it up. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Public Storage Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 15 2017
A to B moving and storage Three movers and a truck in atlanta Damaged furniture and lost furniture and boxes Columbia South Carolina Author: Winder, Georgia Moving Companies: A to B moving and storage Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2017
Easy loan inc Possible ez loan Scammed me for almost everything Either in California or Illinois Nationwide Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Loans: Easy loan inc Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Hardin marine arrowhead Highest bidder inc Files for bankruptcy San Bernardino California Author: Hawthorne, California Storage & Self Storage: Hardin marine arrowhead San Bernardino , California

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 12 2017
A+ Mini Storage Deceitful, Misleading, & Dishonest Miami Florida Did you Ask? Author: Miami, Florida Storage & Self Storage: A+ Mini Storage Miami, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Dixie RV Superstores Dixie RV sold me a lemon!!! Hammond Louisiana I used to own an RV repair business Author: Mandeville, Louisiana RV Dealers: Dixie RV Superstores Hammond, Louisiana

Sep 09 2017
EZ Pass NJ EZ Pass NJ Tollboth fines drivers $50 though tolls already paid Newark New Jersey Author: New York Toll Booth Cashiers: EZ Pass NJ Newark, New Jersey

Sep 08 2017
Martin Uebermuth, Uebermuth Scammed 4192.00 Euros, Martin was hirer and paid to collect , delivery and pay for vehicle. Martin stole vehicle by writting name on Kaufvertrag bill of sale and never delivered vehicle to port in Zeebrugge. He later attempted to scam me by demanding money in bogus repairs. Martin attempted to extortion me by declaring he will not release vehicle unless I pay 780.00 and declare he will charge me 10.00 euros a day for a car that is not registered on my name nor there is a bill of sale on my name Aachen Internet Martin Uebermuth Author: Kenner, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Martin Uebermuth Aachen, Other

Sep 07 2017
Public Storage My lock was removed and items stolen and they claim my lock was missing,no call, rec letter Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Tonia Logan Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 02 2017
Uncle Bob's Storage Uncle Bobs Storage auctioned of my storage unit the day before the arrangement of payment.  East Hampton NY New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Auction / Liquidators: Uncle Bob's Storage East Hampton , Florida

Sep 01 2017
Loving Hand Moving and Storage Scam Artist Movers Bayoone New Jersey Author: Miami, Florida Moving Companies: Loving Hand Moving and Storage Bayoone, New Jersey

Sep 01 2017
PODS LLC Misled me when I used their units that I could remove items at their storage locations without costs or penalties .R Clearwater FL Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Riverside, California Questionable Activities: PODS LLC Nationwide