Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: face 2 face
There may be more reports for "face 2 face"
For more results perform a general search for "face 2 face"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic Charged $3000 to this LA Jolla Cosmetic laser clinic for removal of spots on face and hands my face is still really bad! La Jolla California
Author: Lakeside , California Sales People: La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic La Jolla , California

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Linkshe placed order for $188 on February 2, 2017 and have not received any word on my order Internet Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Feb 20 2017
OGD NUDAZZLE tranquilly Responded to offer for $4.95, face cream. Charged twice @ 84.75 Internet More Charges and Outcome Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Skin Care: OGD NUDAZZLE Internet

Feb 19 2017
Bidvertiser took $70 in less than 2 hours Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Bidvertiser Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered 2 banks and never received them! Author: Grover Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SCAM CHARGES YOU FULL PRICE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS! CONTINUES TO CHARGE & SEND PRODUCT AFTER CANCELLING! REFUSES REFUND! NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Feb 17 2017
wonderhearingaid added 2 additional charges declined,&amts.on bill differ Internet what's this wonderhearingaid, crap Author: Orillia, Ontario, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver ordered 2 remote flying sharks on December 15th and never received them do not know Internet Author: Rohnert Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sam's special I ordered 1set of lighted crochet hooks on Jan 12th. Was told it would tale 2-4weeks to be delivered. Money was taken out on Jan 12th. Emailed them on February 13th. Was told they are working on it. Have not heard from them since. Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sam's special Internet

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
Bobs Outlet, Bobs Counterfeit North Face Jacket Brooklyn New York Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Bobs Outlet Brooklyn, New York

Feb 14 2017
Revived Youth aka Parisian Glow akaNuderma aka Angelina Jolie Face Creme and probably more! Miracle Wrinkle Creme: Revived Youth - FREE Sample-As seen on Shark Tank St. Petersburg Florida Got My Money Back!! Author: Belfair, Washington Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 14 2017
Natures Own Designs #19386 Ordered Dec 22 2016 Emailed 2 times. Called 3 times no response 715-701-0707 Wisconsin Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Glass Companies: Natures Own Designs Wisconsin