FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: face to face technologies
There may be more specific results for "face to face technologies"
For more specific results for "face to face technologies"
Showing 26-50 of 429,696 Found Reports For more specific results for "face to face technologies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Amazon.com.kydc.inc Jessica Brown sent cashiers check for less than posted price, no ship to address Alexandria, Va., Seattle,Wa., Detroit, Mi. Nationwide Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Medical Supplies: Amazon.com.kydc.inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cutchins Tree Service, Tree850, Ed Cutchins, cuttree.com Damaged my property and would not come back to repair as promised Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Landscape Companies: Cutchins Tree Service Pensacola, Florida

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Choopa, LLC Tried to hack my Discord account Kassel Hesse
Author: Davisburg, Michigan Web Hosting: Choopa, LLC Kassel, Other

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 16 2017
Amyn Ghulamali with his wife and mother. Mr Amyn Ghulamali normally takes advantages of his disability, multifaceted nationalities, UAE Iqama/ Resident status and his offshore company registered at Ajman UAE. He also portrays himself as very well connected person and is expert in name-dropping of big personalities of UK, UAE/Dubai and Pakistan based high-ups, diplomats or businessmen to defraud different peoples/businessmen.  Nationwide
Author: Karachi, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amyn Ghulamali Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Bell Transportation Bell Limousine BellTrans Gray Line brent bell breck opecka Overbilling, subsitituting smaller buses, failing to provide advertising services Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Bus Companies: Bell Transportation Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Gary Crabbe Gary Crabbe rips you off up to $499 per print for the crappiest photos ever. Pleasant Hill Internet Author: Alabama Dead Beat Dads: Gary Crabbe Internet

Oct 15 2017
Bluefly.com BLUEFLY.COM sells worn clothing as new and then refuses to allow return bc clothing is worn! Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Bluefly.com Internet

Oct 15 2017
Addictgear adam pongsawat adampongsawat@gmail.com Addictgear sales@addictgear.com Order# 19407 - Not replying to communications after payment Internet Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Addictgear adam pongsawat Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
Lumidaire False claim of a free trial leads to almost 200.00 in charges to credit card Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Lastestfashions took survey,ordered ladies watch for 6.99, have received several watches,many are mens wwatches,have been chargedd 99.98 several times. contacted ccompany and they were not able to take my call. will try to contact again tomorrow 10-16-17.if not resolved will change my checking account/creditcard info. Portland Oregon Author: eaton, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Lastestfashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 15 2017
Haggar.com ,customer service for Haggar.com Cancelled order without contacted me and boosted prices when try to re-submit order. Customer service created problem and unwilling to correct. .?? Nationwide Author: Orangeburg, New York Clothing Stores: Haggar.com Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona