FACE TO FACE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: face to face
There may be more specific results for "face to face"
For more specific results for "face to face"
Showing 1-25 of 428,745 Found Reports For more specific results for "face to face"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
sgqltd unknown they are trying to charge me for a loan that I never got now they have warrants for my arrest they claim unknown Nationwide Author: cameron, North Carolina Loans: sgqltd unknown,

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
CARiD Refusal to warranty defective products. Internet Author: Harlingen, Texas Auto Parts: CARiD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Target-california Called about 2 yr. Warranty .starts day1,1st year referred to manufactures warrenty. Scammers Hemet California Author: San Jacinto, California Television Parts & Services: Target-california Hemet, California

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
Flighthub Flight hub cancelled a ticket bought 8 months in advance because I noticed a change in my itinerary . An extra 8 hours layover was added to my trip. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Air Travel: Flighthub Internet

Oct 21 2017
bank of America charges $8.00 to cash one of there checks then refused to give me a receipt Colonial heights Virginia Author: Colonial heights, Virginia Attorney Generals: Banks: bank of America Colonial heights, Virginia

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
Slimdera These people lied to me about a product Internet Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Slimdera Internet

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Oct 20 2017
usbirthcertificate.com applied for birth certificate and passport ;passport office of vital statistic for mississippi unk to them Houston, Tx Texas Author: st louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: usbirthcertificate.com Houston, Tx, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
cash advvance america steve matthew PH 5122711644Richard weather superviser PH 9546746617 i spoke to the people above they promised on 3 different times they promised to process my loan and never did now they want $200 + to finalzed to refund my fees and they wont Austin TX Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Financial Services: cash advvance america Austin TX,

Oct 20 2017
listenclear Debit my account after devices, which did not work, were sent back to them Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Hearing Aid Centers: listenclear Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Independence University Stevens-Henager College Never provided return label to send back Laptop - Had to pay $500 to release transcripts Murray Utah Author: Kirkland, Washington Colleges and Universities: Independence University ,