Your Search | facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook
There may be more reports for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"

Jan 20 2017
Zenni Optical WARNING DO NOT BUY ZENNI OPTICAL GLASSES Novato California Author: Calgary, Alberta Eye Care: Zenni Optical Novato, California

Jan 20 2017
Pingwell Grocery Gadgets Unilaterally and without prior consultation or warning imposed a subscription obligation on a software app that I had already licensed with a once-in-a-lifetime payment that promised a no-ad version. When Pingwell bought the app from the company that created it they decided to spring this surprise on all users without warning via an app upgrade. Palo Alto California Author: Laredo, Texas Adult Web Site: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Tees4CoolGrandmas Scam! They take your order, take your money and never deliver. Nationwide/ Internet Author: Shelbyville, Texas Computer Mail Order: Tees4CoolGrandmas Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
West Coast Rare Bulldogs WARNING 911 ALERT CROOKED BREEDER North Vancouver Internet Author: Shelton, Washington Dog Breeders: West Coast Rare Bulldogs Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 19 2017
Josefs Clock & Watch Shop (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) Don't take your clocks to this place! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Josefs Clock & Watch Shop (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ibotta Permanently deactivated your account Denver Colorado
Author: Mentor-on-the-Lake, Ohio Grocery Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
MARY MEAD Mary Grace Mead, Mary Mead Sexton, Tammy Creel ,via facebook, Mary Mead, Horse Slaughter, Horse Killer, Horse and Pony Thief, Ed Sexton- Mary Mead Horse Rustling, Mary Mead Liar, Mary Mead Thief, Ed Sexton Thief, Ed Sexton liar, Kill Buyers, Horse Kill Pen Sender, New Holland, Bruce Roytz, Knoxville, Tn Paris, Kentucky, Ocala,and Morristown, Florida Kentucky
Author: Lexington, Kentucky Animal Abuse: MARY MEAD Paris, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Sterling Commercial Capital Brian Opert Public Warning New Orleans Louisiana Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Loans: Sterling Commercial Capital New Orleans, Louisiana

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
iHospital iHospital South Tampa iHospital- FAKE Warranty, untrained techs, they take your money and then blame Apple!! Tampa Florida A lawsuit is now coming Author: Tampa, Florida Telephones: iHospital Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Gayle Flynn Edinburgh Horror Film Society Gayle Flynn Facebook Meetup Misandrist Predujice Edinburgh, Scotland Internet
Author: Edinburgh, Scotland, Websites: Gayle Flynn Internet