FACEBOOK WARNS PRIVACY INVASION. WARNING.. EMPLOYERS SNOOPING YOUR FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook
There may be more specific results for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"
For more specific results for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Buyer Beware- Bud Clarty Toyota of Yakima Union Gap Washington Really? Author: Ellnsburg, Washington Auto Dealers: Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Union Gap, Washington

Oct 23 2017
Nationwide Transport Services 3621 Central AveSt. Petersburg, FL 33713P: 727-232-0105 - Se Habla EspañolC: 813-585-4080F: 727-914-6080 When they get your money, and do not provide the service, there goes your money. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Willis, Michigan Shipping Companies: Nationwide Transport Services St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Bold Leads Facebook Advertising for Real Estate Agents Chandler Arizona Author: Southern, California Internet Marketing Companies: Bold Leads Chandler, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Disney Movie Club AKA DMC They are making me purchase films I did not order withount warning Neenah Wisconsin Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Neenah, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
Affordable Financial Solutions Jeannie Kerns, cpnandcreditrepair.com Deceptive, takes your money and will not answer you back. Florida Internet Author: Altadena, California Credit & Debt Services: Affordable Financial Solutions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Make your own jeans Harry Fashion LLP I was not sent what I ordered. I returned the jacket and they refused to accept it. Mumbai India Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Make your own jeans Internet

Oct 23 2017
Facebook Facebook lottery. Mr Craig. David Scott. John anhony Gotten money from me for a promotional Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Cash Services: Facebook lottery Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813 Author: SWANTON, Vermont Sporting-good Manufactures: Private Purchase Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
William Scott Carlton Painter in Central Alabama. DO NOT LET THIS MAN INTO YOUR HOME! Sylacagua Alabama
Author: Clanton , Alabama Home Improvements: William Scott Carlton Sylacagua , Alabama

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia