Your Search | facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook
There may be more reports for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "facebook warns privacy invasion. warning.. employers snooping your facebook"

Aug 01 2014
Student Editing Service 360 ~ Megan Lewis or Boadicea Camulodunum stalked my facebook page Uki, NSW Internet
Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student Editing Service 360 Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Acs We can understand your situation right now. So as per your word we are holding your case till next week and we are also mentioning in your case file that you are paying by the next week. We will cease the other rate of interest, penalty charges, and late fee charges and we will freeze all the legal consequences against you. Get back to us ASAP for other queries. Internet Author: Sharon , Pennsylvania Internet: Acs Internet

Jul 31 2014
Sunrise Senior Living assisted living former nurse manager wants families to know that Sunrise's main objective is financial exploitation without regard to your loved one's medical needs and can't deliver the care or services it promises Decatur Georgia Author: Georgia Social Services: Sunrise Senior Living assisted living Decatur, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
carpaymenthelpcenter.com IVAN LEVY, Stacey Brown,Sandy Lewis Taken Advantage of during your hardship times! Lake Worth Florida Internet Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Motor Vehicle: carpaymenthelpcenter.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Felix's Catering, Chef Felix Mejia, Felisardo Mejia Beware of this Caterer being late to your event and not accepting reponsibility! Perris California Author: S. El Monte, California Catering: Felix's Catering Perris, California

Jul 31 2014
todds towing and repair Todd brennan rip off will take your money zanesville Ohio Author: brownstown, Indiana Auto Mechanics: todds towing and repair zanesville, Ohio

Jul 31 2014
Joe Hisel Will steal your money and disappear for good. Man has a history of doing this to people Joliet Illinois Author: joliet, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Joe Hisel Joliet, Illinois

Jul 31 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Unprofessional, Unethical, Not in the students best interest, A bad education investment, risking your future Wilsonville Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pioneer Pacific College Wilsonville, Oregon

Jul 31 2014
MFL Rewards Hiding Behind Pizza Companies in order to get your info for Marketing Purposes New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Pizza & Take Out: MFL Rewards New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration This business doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lie to you and the customer service is very bad! Plus they take half of your mortgage as their fee and don't even tell you before! I thought they are from the lender because it came in the same envelope with It's a scam!! Xenia, OH 45385 Author: AVENTURA, Florida Loan Modification: Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration Internet

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Mohommad Kumarsi Mo Kumarsi Mo Kumarsi is fooling people to think he is a guru then take your money. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Mohommad Kumarsi Internet

Jul 31 2014
Nicole Oldach Miller and Brandon Saraceno Lied to me, lied about me to others, made up fictitious stories about me and my friends, used me, direspected me, puts on a facade, took advantage of our friendship, you are untrustworthy!!! And is using your Boyfriend Brandon for security as you had stated! He is not reputable and is taking monies according to you! General McClane School District Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Blabber Mouth: Nicole Oldach Miller Internet

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 30 2014
Barbara Wellington Beware, Owner creates false deductions from your security deposit Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Property Management: Barbara Wellington Long Beach, California

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66. don't know Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Laurenluxe Internet

Reputation.com Read this before you sign up for Reputation.com, Internet
Author: Valencia, California Internet Services: reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims Internet

Jul 30 2014
ACS LEGAL GROUP Advance cash services This is in reference to your account with Advance Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys General: ACS LEGAL GROUP Internet

Jul 30 2014
Evil Controllers website - Jason Disappointed kid AND parent... why commit to a date on your website and then make no contact when you can't keep your promise? Tempe, Arizona Author: Gardena, California On-Line Stores: Evil Controllers Tempe , Arizona