Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

facebook

Showing 1-25 of 1,326 Found Reports For more specific results for "facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

2, Report #1361981

Mar 15 2017
Skin Optics: Skin opulent, eye opulent Facebook scam Santa Ana California Author: Lanett, Alabama Skin Care: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

3, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

4, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

Rebecca Winfrey Facebook marketplace internet scammer Reno Nevada
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Rebecca Winfrey Reno, Nevada

Mar 15 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook Team Facebook Breach & Abuse user's account & data- Very Serious Unethical behavior California Internet Author: California, California Internet: Facebook Internet

Mar 14 2017
yuguang liu Bonjour,j'ai passé une commande sur un site via facebook,et je n'ai pas reçu la commande escompté,cela fait déja quelques temps que je me débat avec la société qui à débité mon compte mais sans résultats.Cordialement. Shangai Choisir un État / ProvinceYuguang liu Hello, I placed an order on a site via facebook, and I did not receive the order expected, it is already some time that I struggled with the company that debited my account but without results.Cordialement.
Author: DRANCY, Alabama Drug Stores: yuguang liu Shangai, Choisir un État / Province

Mar 13 2017
Ilumaderm manufactured. for Cambridge Ads Created deceptive ad featured on Facebook showing Shark Tank endorsement Internet Author: Gallipolis, Ohio Skin Care: Ilumaderm Internet

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent This company advertised on Facebook, ad no longer exists on Facebook. Just a total scam I finally hung up on her. Check Skin Opulent website, that had an Canada address. Santa Ana Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Beauty Salons: EyeOpulent- SkinOpunlent Internet

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: LAWTON, Oklahoma Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 02 2017
Lauren Gamage Freebies and DealsMCA Bada$$ Bo$$es Her videos where on my facebook page by everyone sharing them, so i watched it and it was convincing so i typed in info like she said if want to know more. She sent me the info and i asked her all about is it s scam or what and of course she said no. Waycross Georgia Internet
Author: Kingsford, Michigan Work at Home: Lauren Gamage Internet

Mar 01 2017
Dermasoft and Purecell Ordered sample sizes through Facebook. Was charged $89.98 two times today. Companies refuses to refund money. Internet Author: New Braunfels, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Dermasoft and Purecell Internet

Color by pascale Complete rip off.. Facebook China
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Color by pascale

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
fakepassportshome.com , maxmandez@yahoo.ca  are a scam dont sent any money to him hes saying hes from Austria hes not he ia a Cameroon he got my money from wu and never come back on line thro whatsapp and skype please dont deal with this guy or his site my facebook is mahmoud adany and i will show you more Bahnhofplatz Pölten Author: port said, Other Sales People: fakepassportshome.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ followerss.org They took my money and delivered zero U.S. Facebook promotion or likes. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Media: followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ Internet

Feb 26 2017
LIANN RXBOMSHOP FAKE TIFFANY & CO OUTLET ORDER FORM NOT SURE, WAS ON FACEBOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: LIANN RXBOMSHOP Internet

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
MOWEL HONARD He is a romance scammer that acts through facebook and tinder. Chicago, Illinios Internet
Typical SCAM Author: SANTIAGO, Other Internet Fraud: MOWEL HONARD Internet