Your Search | facebook
Approximately 936 Reports Found

Aug 02 2015
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Mensa Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Jul 28 2015
02:02 PM They advertise on Facebook. I have placed 2 orders with them ($145.00) & since 7/8/2015, the tracking # they provided says that my order was sent the the United States Sorting Facility. I have e-mailed them several times in regards to my orders, with no response. I am out the money & no product. Shenzhen China Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: Internet

Jul 27 2015
Pedro Quezada Thomas King, Barclays Bank PLC I was sent an email, saying that i was chosen for a 750.000 donation that all they needed was my full name, address, ocupation, and telephone number. and a scan copy of a state issued id. i contacted pedro Quezada through facebook asking if this was real and received a message from pedro Quezada himself saying yes its true. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pedro Quezada Internet

Jul 27 2015
Patricia cotto A Kerry Brown requested to be my friend from at freebies she than contacted me and said I won 1 million dollars and a 2015 Chevrolet bunch of Bull in the end she wanted 297.00 dollars told me some one would call of course he had a mid eastern accent an Requested to be a friend from at than contacted me by messenger on Facebook told me I won 1 million dollars and a 2015 Chevrolet She said she was from port Washington New York Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Accounting: Patricia cotto Internet

Jul 26 2015
Michaela Warrens Michaela Shali(Facebook name) Took advantage, yelled at me, and has no respect for driver Tupper lake New York Author: Tupper Lake , New York Questionable Activities: Michaela Warrens Tupper lake , New York

Jul 26 2015
Hood Horkerz Sean Oliver Hood Horkerz On June 10 2015 I ordered a Hood Horkerz hooded sweater. I received an email confirmation for the order an my payment was processed. Since the site says the orders take four weeks for custom orders I waited four weeks and began to inquire about a shipment date. Since the company does not make their phone number readily available, Ive repeatedly email the company through the email addresses provided on the email confirmation, the Hood Horkerz Facebook page & the CEO Sean Oliver's Hood Horkerz email address and to date my attempts have neither warranted any response, refund or merchandise paid for. Santa Cruz California Author: California Specialty Stores: Hood Horkerz

Jul 25 2015
fidelity bank Mrs Lovna Horn, and Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo On Facebook I got a friend request from a mrslovnaforchrist claimed she was dying from Cancer only having two months to live and that God has told her that I've been chosen to do God's Will to serve the hungry the motherless and that I was supposed to receive 10% of five million  Nigeria Kenya Author: Mansfield, Ohio Hackers: fidelity bank Internet

Jul 24 2015
Mambo Sandy Sandra McFarlin She is a big scammer! Three of her clients got the same photo of her work. New Jersey Internet
Here is the Facebook post where Mambo Sandy posted a clients info Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mambo Sandy Internet

Jul 23 2015
Facebook Facebook said i won a I phone watch or a 500 Amazon gift card free Internet Author: Society hill, South Carolina Internet: Facebook Internet

Jul 23 2015
Juva Cell Skin/Care Skin Care Logic/ Vitier Add on FaceBook trial size. No Mention of 14 day trial in that add. All 3 company names were used in add alternating. Within a week got a 6 charges to my Debit card. 2 from each company alias. Santa Ana CA 92799 Nationwide Author: Carterville, Illinois Alternative Health: Juva Cell Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Ultra Garcinia told Me I would get a sample of their cream for shipping only, sent me 2 different creams both charged at different shipping costs and then charged my credit card another $99.00 on top of that. I just received the merchamdise in a small envelope with no return address, no directions or invoice in the envelope to contact or return if unsatisfied. unknown saw on Facebook Author: Springville, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Garcinia Internet

Jul 14 2015
08:27 AM are scammers. it doesnt apear Internet Author: new york, New York Advertising Agencies: Internet

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 10 2015
Raheem Ricketts Opulent Blessings Desmond Ricketts Scammed me and other off they money. He put a man in debt over 8k debt and he also been doing advertisement fraud. His Name on facebook is Raheem Abu Dhabi . He has been exposed and now he as block everuone who have reported him bronx Internet
Author: bronx, New York Advertising Agencies: Raheem Ricketts Opulent Blessings Internet

Jul 02 2015
Kixeye Kixeye Defrauding its clients, defrauding Facebook SanFransisco California
Author: Perth, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Kixeye SanFransisco , California

Jun 30 2015
Rosegal I ordered an iteam from their website, they took my money, went back to check on my order because I paid extra to receive it by 6 to 8 days.. The order was not in my ordered folder, so I created a ticket' complaint and they replied that it wasn't in stock, which I checked and it was still for sale. I replied back and no response to the second complaint then I checked on my complaint and they closed it without responding. No contact except online and you only file a ticket. I called my bank and spoke to the fraud department and they are taking the charges off. I've shopped online with a company named from Facebook and it took a little longer to send but I got everything I ordered. I set up 2 to tickets with now a 3 rd letting them know I contacted my bank Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Mail Order Services: Rosegal Internet

Jun 24 2015
RewardzoneUSA LLC rewardzoneusa LLC,,,,,,,, freesamplefinderusa. scam rip off stole facebook whatsapp information forced to buy illegal Nationwide Author: uptuns, California Internet Fraud: RewardzoneUSA LLC Nationwide

Jun 24 2015
Rebecca Thomas sent request on Facebook, wanted to have me to be her representatives to pass out her money to charities in her name. I text back, called the number she left and told her I'd talk to my attorney. Never heard from her again. She said that she was dying of cancer. That makes me mad when people use an illness to try to scam someone out of money. never said where she was from. Internet Author: Salem , Indiana Internet Fraud: Rebecca Thomas Internet

Jun 24 2015
PA Distribution PA DISTRIBUTION DOES NOT PAY THEIR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS-SCAM! Brookline MA #KermanTheFraud Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: PA Distribution Nationwide

Jun 24 2015
08:59 AM Paid for a t-shirt that was advertised through Facebook then disappeared. Unknown Internet Author: LAKEWOOD, California On-Line Business: Internet

Jun 23 2015
Kathy Neal Facebook Group - Schaumburg Garage Sale - rockosmom - Sold something that wasn't what was described, would not refund, and blocked account Internet
Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Kathy Neal Internet

Jun 20 2015
Dish Network DISH Network LLC.9601 S Meridian Blvd.Englewood, Colorado Data Use Internet Facebook.. Author: STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Dish Network Internet

Jun 19 2015
Wild Horse Pass Casino Hotel Bed Bugs, Bites on skin, threatened to take story off facebook Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Casinos: Wild Horse Pass Casino Hotel Chandler, Arizona

Jun 18 2015
Live technician September 24th 2012 i used live to help with gmail recovery and Facebook. problems back then i had very little knowledge when it came to computers..they charged me$ 100 to remote access my fast forward they contacted me today june 18th 2015 trying to say my email and accounts were being hacked and used for some very illegal purposes..the technician then tried to get me to get on my computer and or labtop..Las Vegas Nevada Author: pekin, Illinois Computer Fraud: Live technician Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2015
yendi phillips at freebies on Facebook completely scam yendi phillips at freebies Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Internet: yendi phillips at freebies on Facebook Internet