Your Search | facebook

Jun 06 2016
zbest hair and nail salon zbest salon facebook, zbest salon nampa idaho, zbest hair and nail salon nampa Zbest Hair & Nail Salon Nampa Idaho Poor Service, Dirty Salon, Rude Staff, Terrible Hair Care, Horrilbe Highlighting Job Nampa Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Beauty Salons: zbest hair and nail salon Nampa, Idaho

May 31 2016
iceberg cups Facebook ad for Yeti Cups. Ordered 4/16/16, no delivery, no response from company email. Internet Author: Moore, Oklahoma Bed & Bath: iceberg cups Internet

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Boss Fight Studio Rip-Off, never received product I paid for, banned from their Facebook page for inquiring, never reply to emails. Internet Author: New York, New York Toy Stores: Boss Fight Studio Internet

May 26 2016
Facebook Nester Debra Elridge Scam on facebook lottery Meltro.ca California Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Liars: Facebook

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 17 2016
Billet Specialties Technical Information added after complaint and now comments removed from Facebook Illinois Internet Author: Saskatoon saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: Billet Specialties Internet

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Speak to a person Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups Hot Pink Powder Coated Yeti Rambler (x2) == no delivery , no response facebook ad Internet Author: Evansville, Wyoming Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois
FUNNY!!! THE NGOLO INSTITUTE... Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

May 02 2016
Hg auto sales Oligario huzair gaeta. Gladys luna scam odometer fraud harassing phone calls harassing messages on Facebook foul llanguag Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Hg auto sales Indianapolis, Indiana

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
Iceberg Ripped me off. Facebook fraud Internet Author: Idabel, Oklahoma Employers: Iceberg Internet

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet