FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: facebook
There may be more specific results for "facebook"
For more specific results for "facebook"
Showing 26-50 of 1,423 Found Reports For more specific results for "facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 09 2017
Douglas Scott Everhart Doing business as Premier Contracting Flim Flam artist on Craigslist under plumbing services Concord/Charlotte North Carolina /Facebook/Craigslist Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Home Improvements: Douglas Scott Everhart Internet

Jun 09 2017
BOOST LLIKS boostlikes digital service, facebook likes, twittr followers Internet Author: Los angeles, California Media: BOOST LLIKS Internet

Jun 09 2017
XPRESSARY Scammers on Facebook ads for sauna suits Online Internet Author: East Bethel, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: XPRESSARY Internet

Jun 07 2017
Waistelanguageinc Peaches Mclntyre Dont trust Waistelanguageinc.com Website,facebook, instagram Internet Author: Ochlocknee, Georgia Clothing Stores: Waistelanguageinc Internet

Jun 06 2017
Payless Furniture & Mattress - Rent to Own Payless Furniture / Payless Furniture & Mattress / Payless Home Decor.,http://mypaylessfurnitureohio.com (site always unavailable),@ohiosfavoritechoice,http://paylessfurnitureoh.com (Miamisburg, OH-the only site that does work), Facebook-https://www.f Paid & Ordered Furniture & Still Have not Received since 4-19-17, Lied Too Several Times- No Account Showing either w/Payless or the Creditor Even Though I Signed Contracts & Paid Creating the Accounts/ High Probable FRAUD! Columbus Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Payless Furniture & Mattress - Rent to Own Columbus, Ohio

Jun 05 2017
Facebook Messenger money transfer Facebook Messenger failed transaction kept the money and did not credit it to my recipient's bank Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Facebook Messenger money transfer Internet

Jun 03 2017
Gary baker Merchant Contact Information, Gary Baker, martinsburg, West Virginia 25405 US jempub@gmail.com paid $100, for solo ads never received one click, sent several emails to this guy no response finally he responded after insulting him on facebook where he is looking for more victims to rob, and he want stop if nothing is done about him. martinsburg, West Virginia 25405 US Internet Author: Gray, Louisiana Home Based Business: Gary baker Internet

Jun 03 2017
unknown sells...piaz eye serum the had a Facebook add; free trail.. turned into a nightmare of multiple overcharges! charged my credit card and sent unautherized products to my home...reciepts do not have and address or a contact number... st petersburg florida Author: Cataula, Georgia Beauty Products: unknown sells...piaz eye serum Internet

May 31 2017
Southern sisters designs I ordered a swim suit 3 weeks ago and i have had no response in 3 weeks as to where its at or whats going on ive emailed them like 4 differnt times and contacted them threw facebook as they had told me to like 3 times and still have had no response. Grayson Georgia Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Southern sisters designs Grayson, Georgia

May 31 2017
Kevin Rodgers Ordered rock from this guy. He would not reply when asked about shipping. Put my entire FB out for everyone to bash because he would not reply about order. He is unethical and oozes an ego problem. Facebook Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Hobby Shops: Kevin Rodgers Internet

May 30 2017
Sheikh Twaha Sheik Twaha, Shaik Twaha, Sheikh Twaha, Dr. Kala. SHEIKH TWAHA PROFILES / FACEBOOK FAKE VOODOO SCAMMER Nairobi, Kenya Internet
+27848412775 Voodoo Love Spells Sheikh Twaha Fake Spells Author: Harvey, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Sheikh Twaha Internet

May 27 2017
Dominate Web Media, Antares Enterprises INC, Adam Killam, Keith Krance, & Ralph Burns Dominate Web Media Facebook Ads Agency Using Deceptive Business Practices. I'm not saying this is a scam or fraud, but... Auburn Washington
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dominate Web Media Auburn, Washington

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Hobbies Unleashed is Legit - I Have Received the Selfie Drone Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
TjHin Franky from His Chinese website & LinkedIN Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 20 2017
Square Cash ,SQUARE CASH APP, Cash app, Cash They took my payment to transfer to my aunt instantly they offer a free cash out to your bank up to 3 days or an instant cash out to your bank for a 1%fee after taking my payment instantly they didnt complete the transfer to my aunt wich sadly i was explaining how great the app would be for her and eventually our business after hours of embarassing explanations to my aunt and trying to find a non exxistant phone number they emailed that the canceled myvtransacting and it would take 3 - 5 business day . Why should i believe them for one ? Then why no instant transfer to me ? Then after finding other horror stories of lost money on facebook i am panicked and have anxiety . Internet
Author: Conroe, Texas Financial Services: Square Cash Internet

May 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Deceptive advertising via Facebook charged bank account after packing slip stated your order is paid in full Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lowell, Arkansas Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 10 2017
Blue Line Crate Vision MarketingConfederate-SuperstoreHistorical Southern Flag Unauthorized charges related to a fraudulent Facebook marketing scheme Texas Author: Vista, California Internet Marketing Companies: Blue Line Crate Internet

47, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

48, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

May 05 2017
idubor samuel ogie was on facebook said he was tamela mann and she was blessing with some money niegria Internet Author: rockhill, South Carolina Adult Web Sites: idubor samuel ogie Internet

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet