Your Search | facebook

Aug 24 2016
blingtrends I was scammed into buy Kylie lip kits for free while only paying the shipping. I found the over Facebook. Internet Author: morrisonville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: blingtrends Internet

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 20 2016
Michael Gonzalez CHEAPIPHONEREPAIRS IGETITFIX cheapiphonerepairs IGETITFIX ON FACEBOOK AS IGETITFIX MICHAEL GONZALEZ STOLE IPHONE Naples Florida Author: Any, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Michael Gonzalez Naples, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cash Now Offer, Cash for Diabetic Test Strips Gave a competitor ,, a fraudulent negative Facebook review Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Now Offer Internet

Aug 16 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered a Mickey Mouse watch and Mickey Mouse nail art on July 24,2016 and never received the products. facebook Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook Garcinia Ripoffia! Somewhere in California Nationwide Author: R'ville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
CNNIC Michelle English Bulldog Puppies For Sale (Facebook) CNNIC Michelle English Bulldog Puppies For Sale SCAM Fraud Miami Florida Author: Harvest, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: CNNIC Michelle Miami, Florida

Aug 09 2016
The Vodou Store I pay for a fixed candle with a petition and a report, I get nothing even due I send several emails and complain of Facebook they erase my review Chicago Illinois Emailed Report Author: California Religious Groups: The Vodou Store Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2016
38, Report #1320571

Aug 03 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered a clock for my sister-in-law for her bday for $60. I got a confirmation email from and then a message on Facebook. The message said shipping notifications would be given through the messenger and if I had any questions to contact them through there. 2 weeks later I send them a message saying I haven't received any shipping information, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out normally? No response! Week later messaged them again saying still havent heard anything and no one is responding to my messages whats going on. Its now 4 weeks later and they no longer exist on that facebook account and I have still received nothing! They just take your money and vanish!! Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet
39, Report #1320544

Aug 03 2016
Atomic Facebook advertisements for Disney watch of Mickey Mouse advertised for $26 plus $3.95 shipping . Took money and charged credit card but never sent product. Sent them 4 emails and while I receive their automatic responses showing my emails are delivered: Your request (19199) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff., no one ever gets back to me. New York Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Atomic Internet
40, Report #1320311

Aug 02 2016
says there from FACEBOOK naturally i won a lottery 600000 but had to pay homeland certificate internal rev certificate some bank certificate thats 3 that i needed spent 5 grand pick ups receiving money and sending to lagos nigeria lagos nigeria lagos nigeria Author: saint cloud, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: africa saint cloud, Minnesota
41, Report #1320186

Aug 02 2016
John Hogan of Facebook John Hogan, Michael Ray Mays, Loonie Jacob, Dustin Ray Jensen Facebook or online Marijuana sales! Apex, North Carolina , Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Georgia Drug Dealers: John Hogan of Facebook Internet
42, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet
43, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
11:03 AM Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Internet

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
De molle channel Facebook headquarters De molle channel 500.000.00 winnings Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: marion, North Carolina Cash Services: De molle channel Facebook headquarters Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 23 2016
facebook Katherine G.Hagarman and texing from jordan bank with phone #760-848-4258 katherine,pittsburgh,pa.Internet Author: catawissa, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: facebook Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide