Your Search | facebook

Dec 14 2015
Holiday fury, American as f**k, ASF-nation, tee fury Tried to get an exchange, instead they publicly insulted me after blocking me on Facebook and Instagram Internet Author: Austin , Texas Abusive Children: Holiday fury Internet

Dec 13 2015
In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott / Michelle Walling Abusive and disgusting behaviour toward donors, defamation, insults, offensive attitude In 5d Radio / In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical Internet
In5d.Com representatives apologize to Free Spirit for abusive behaviour and offensive postings Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott Internet

Dec 11 2015
Everlasting Moments Decor and Design, 365 holiday crafts Rip off Facebook Internet Author: Alabama Wedding Services: Everlasting Moments Decor and Design Internet

Dec 11 2015
JuvaCellskincare.com I went to a.link on Facebook and ordered a sample product of two different skin care creams. It was supposedbto be free, and charged onl for postage. Theree was no box to click and no mention of 14 days to cancel or I would be charged the full price Internet Author: WEST HARRISON, Indiana Alternative Health: JuvaCell Internet

Dec 10 2015
Worldonlineshop Beijing cn Never sent my order of Michael Kors totes advertised on facebook Beijing Internet Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Worldonlineshop Beijing cn Internet

Dec 10 2015
Nfl jerseys shop I am sadden to find out I was scammed. Actually this website I found on Facebook during cyber week. It didn't say where they'er located Internet
Author: Las Vegas , New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Nfl jerseys shop Internet

Dec 10 2015
Exact Data Jesse Farman Krystal Hernandez Exact Data has made unauthorized charges to my card & not followed my instructions to limit the clicks on my Facebook account Chicago Illinois Author: Fairhope, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Exact Data Chicago, Illinois

Dec 09 2015
Dr.Oz recommends trial sample's pay shipping only get Vecella eye serum & ChloĆ© Jolie anti-aging moisturizer both located out of same address. My credit card was charged 4.99 & 3.99 separately for shipping of 2 trial samples i ordered on Facebook under Dr. OZ's recommendation. On Dec. 5th i was charged 80.99 which put me 17.99 in the hole. I know they would have taken more if the card had more $ in it. Pacoima, CA. 91331 California Author: Kingman, Arizona Celebrities: ChloĆ© Jolie Pacoima, CA. 91331, California

Dec 08 2015
Tony Fowler Shannon Fowler Kuntry's Farm Buy Sell Trade Lot Tony Fowler is an Cattle/Livestock Scam Artist! AND a Tyrannical Facebook Admin!! Carlisle South Carolina
Author: Charlotte Area, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Tony Fowler Carlisle, South Carolina

Dec 03 2015
Justin Culmo Sigma Services Justin Culmo Rick Fleming Sigma Services Plant City Florida broken equipment, rude, arrogant, no refund Plant City Florida
Justin Culmo is trying to lie his way out of a true report Author: California Event Planners & Sites: Justin Culmo Sigma Services Plant City , Florida

Dec 02 2015
fidelity bank of nigeria Shenea Lewin Contacted me thru facebook using God's words, asking me to help her donate her money, asked me to contact fidelity bank..The bank ask some personal information including bank account. Luckily, that day my son heard from the news that some nigerian nationals were arrested with that fraud.They will use your account to hack others and the blame will be yours then.. Internet Author: Gen.Trias, Other $$ REWARDS Offered: fidelity bank of nigeria

Dec 01 2015
Club white smile Frederick berg I got an update on Facebook chance to win IPhone in $1. And I made a translation thru my credit card and now after a week they charged my $119 . I am surprised and shock . Please help me for me 119 dollars makes lot of money. internet Author: Mississauga, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Club white smile Frederick berg Internet

Nov 27 2015
coffeetrynow Healthy-wealthy-Product-ofAim-Global, Alliance Global International Products My credit card was hacked off a facebook account in Bahrain. Bahrain Internet Author: mesilla park, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: coffeetrynow Internet

Nov 23 2015
MiraVie Skin Crean Beware Facebook Ad and Link Santa Ana California Author: Canby, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVie Skin Crean Santa Ana, California

Nov 22 2015
The Oregon Oil Extractors - Facebook Ashley Culp theft , fraud Waldport Oregon Author: Fall Creek, Oregon Small Business Services: The Oregon Oil Extractors - Facebook Waldport, Oregon

Nov 21 2015
SkinYouth Enhanced, SkinYouth Eye, SkinYouth Vitamin C DECEPTIVE FACEBOOK AD AND UNSOLICITED CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Santa Ana California Buyer Beware Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 21 2015
uggs Australia I was on Facebook and I seen an add for ugh boots to be on sale & it too me to usbootsab.com which appears to be an ugh site. I purchased some boots and then checked the reviews last and it told me that the website was a scam and now I'm trying to stop the process and get refunded my funds. Internet Author: Conyers, Georgia Questionable Activities: uggs Australia Internet

Nov 21 2015
Mrs Ashley Martins Nnamdi Okonkwo is supposedly her Bank Manager Mrs Ashley Martins got in touch with me threw Facebook stating she was sent by God to me to use me as next of kin so she can send me 10 million to help out  Mrs Ashley from Australia and Nnamdi Okonkwo niege Internet Author: Visalia, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Mrs Ashley Martins Internet

Nov 16 2015
Gameday-Tees Darience M. GameDay-Tees.com scam, do not fall for this, items misrepresented, no refunds, no exchanges, no cancellations, no customer service, facebook Internet Author: ontario, California Clothing Stores: Gameday-Tees Internet

Nov 14 2015
Coach Bag Clearance Coachbagclearance.com. found on Facebook Coach Bag Clearance. Discount 50% off, Don't expect to get your coach bag Internet... says International though Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Bag Clearance Internet

Nov 13 2015
TBAshop ordered Green Bay Packer flag, just had to pay $6.99 for shipping on Sept.14 2015 and never recieved flag on facebook Internet Author: taylorsville, Utah Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBAshop Internet

Nov 13 2015
Simply fabo And add through facebook for a flashlight Internet Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Simply fabo Internet

Nov 12 2015
Kimberly Bennett Used the ebay paypal guarantee, 7 day return to try to sell me a horse trailer. I actually got the information she posted on facebook under ROZAY SERVICES. The email associated with the facebook link is [email protected] This is how I contacted this person. She sent me the same pictures that were shown on ebay of the trailer, however the seller was a legitimate company. Fort Robinson, NE Internet Author: Richmond, Texas United States Military: Kimberly Bennett Internet

Nov 11 2015
Priceline DON'T EVER USE Priceline.com!! NO SERVICE RENDERED! AND THEY STILL TAKE MY MONEY! A REPRESENTATIVE SAYS THAT ONCE YOU RENT A CAR ON THEIR SITE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES. TOTAL BS I TRY TO POST ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE THEY KEEP DELETING IT. THEY ARE THIVES!! DON'T USE THEM!! BUYERS BEWARE!! THEY WONT GIVE ME A CREDIT On line Nationwide Author: Sparrows Point , Maryland Car Rentals: Priceline Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet