Your Search | facebook

26, Report #1320544

Aug 03 2016
Atomic deals.co Facebook advertisements for Disney watch of Mickey Mouse advertised for $26 plus $3.95 shipping . Took money and charged credit card but never sent product. Sent them 4 emails and while I receive their automatic responses showing my emails are delivered: Your request (19199) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff., no one ever gets back to me. New York Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Atomic deals.co Internet

27, Report #1320311

Aug 02 2016
says there from FACEBOOK naturally i won a lottery 600000 but had to pay homeland certificate internal rev certificate some bank certificate thats 3 that i needed spent 5 grand pick ups receiving money and sending to lagos nigeria lagos nigeria lagos nigeria Author: saint cloud, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: africa saint cloud, Minnesota

28, Report #1320186

Aug 02 2016
John Hogan of Facebook John Hogan, Michael Ray Mays, Loonie Jacob, Dustin Ray Jensen Facebook or online Marijuana sales! Apex, North Carolina , Aurora, Colorado Internet Author: Georgia Drug Dealers: John Hogan of Facebook Internet

29, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

30, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
De molle channel Facebook headquarters De molle channel 500.000.00 winnings Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: marion, North Carolina Cash Services: De molle channel Facebook headquarters Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 23 2016
facebook Katherine G.Hagarman and texing from jordan bank with phone #760-848-4258 katherine,pittsburgh,pa.Internet Author: catawissa, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: facebook Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
TheSoul publushing This company makes fakes copyright claims on Facebook. By that my page is blocked. Internet Author: Kalemoeders, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: TheSoul publushing Internet

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
AdorableBulldogs.com Facebook English Bulldog puppies for sale. Contact person Michelle. Sick puppies Miami, Florida Florida
Happened to me also! Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Liars: AdorableBulldogs.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
POKER MOB FACEBOOK P[OKER MOB FACEBOOK FRAUD TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: POKER MOB FACEBOOK Internet

Jul 15 2016
Maus Nissan New Port Richey They lied about the price of the car even though I came in with a TrueCar Certificate Unethical Dealership New Port Richey Florida
Yes I signed the contract Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan New Port Richey New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 13 2016
Odi Dollar Mallam Odi DollarOdion Lucky Duke facebook money ritual scammer lagos Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Odi Dollar Internet

Jul 08 2016
Extend Pet Health I agree with a previous report that this product is a rip off. I signed up for a one-time trial offer. The kits kept coming, There is nothing in the box they send that indicates any way to contact them to make it stop. It is through the rip off report on file that I was able to find the information to contact the company. I have a six month supply and my dog has deceased at 16 years old. They would not refund anything vecauses they said if you don't cancel within 30 days, you agree to continue. I never saw this fine print anywhere.I just want it to STOP! Beware of FaceBook ads offering a free trial! Internet Author: Sylvan Lake, Michigan Veterinarian Services: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jul 07 2016
Alice Walker-Agent (this is the only name given) Community Domestic Assistance Program for Facebook users. Used friend of mine to get to me asking for money to claim my winnings. Nicholls Georgia Author: Stagecoach, Nevada Internet Fraud: Alice Walker (this is the only name given) Internet

Jul 07 2016
Zoey Kizzie You can find her on Facebook as Zoey Rootworker ,love spells, DONT USE HER SHE IS FAKE!!! Lithian, Georgia Internet Author: Rogersville, Alabama Psychic: Zoey Kizzie Internet

Jul 06 2016
http://wdcomponline.com/ Facebook Promotional Lottery Scam that hijacks your friends facebook accounts to lure you in by sending you a message as your friend saying they won a large sum of money and your name is on the list of winners, they require a large up front fee to deliver/insure your supposed winnings. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Hackers: http://wdcomponline.com/ Internet

Jul 05 2016
Mega Millions?Facebook Donna Taylor told me I had won a jackpot worth 75,000.00 Queens New York Internet New York Please do not send these people any more money. Author: Pulaski, Virginia Cash Services: Mega Millions?Facebook Internet

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet