FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: facebook
There may be more specific results for "facebook"
For more specific results for "facebook"
Showing 26-50 of 6,417 Found Reports For more specific results for "facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

27, Report #1391989

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret Facebook company scammed me for a sportsbra @ $24.95 Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 10 2017
SKYNWHIZ FSI*LUREBODEHB*LUKSKINA'Lasche-Moisturing CreamA'Lasche-Ageless Eye Revitalizer I ordered 2 samples/each (only) of A'Lasche-Moisturising Cream & A'Lasche-Ageless Eye Revitalizer /the ad was on Facebook. Now, I have had 2 additional Credit Charges from SKYNWHIZ for $89.96 charge on July and August. My samples arrived in June & July. I only signed up for the samples and the charge was to be $2.49 on one and $4.95 on the other. Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Advertising / Deceptive: SKYNWHIZ Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Blue Cloud Deals I haven't received the product I order for the past 7 weeks. I'm not sure, I used Facebook to order product Internet Author: Chinle, Arizona Sales People: Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Burlap Company is out of China, product shipped was nothing as pictured and as per the 100 percent satisfaction , free returns, or replacemnts I tried to contact them and No response for a week. They are widely advertised on facebook. somewhere in China Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: Burlap Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Allumiderm Got samples off of Facebook for a small fee. Then 2 weeks later they charged my debit card $176.90. Called them and they told me I couldn't get my money back. That I didn't read the contract and it was legal. Then the gentalman said he could refund 35% of my money. California Internet Author: Friedens, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiderm Internet

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered merchandise from this company through a Facebook ad and paid for it they charged my credit card and I have not received my merchandise since June 14! Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 07 2017
Ideal of Sweden Received wrong item, they want me to pay shipping costs for the return eventhough it was an error on their end. Their customer service is only through email and the facebook chat which both take more than 3 days to respond. No phone number to call. Columbus Ohio Author: PLaya del Rey, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Ideal of Sweden Internet

Aug 06 2017
K style styleupallday.com order items May 1 and its July 1 and i still haven't received it, but when i go to contact them on facebook they never responded and the third time i vo tacted them they BLOCKED me. This is a fraudulent site dont buy from here and PLEASE SHARE Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: K style Internet

Aug 05 2017
envisage skin international Really...really...really mad! how unfair and manipulative they are. I found two different charges of $59 on my account today and they only want to refund me 40% of each. I sent a cancellation twice, which they see, but they say that I was sent an email with an RMA number which I never received, even though I looked for some kind of confirmation. I sent a second cancellation and never received a confirmation. They claim that I received two emails and a phone call...NOT. So I'm now fighting to get my full refund...$118.00 total...they only want to refund me $47.20...and they wont take their product back because it's past the 30 days. If anyone has filed with the BBB I would like to be added to the complaint...in the meantime...I will certainly take every opportunity to blast them on facebook Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Anaheim, California Skin Care: envisage skin international Internet

Aug 05 2017
Tough cyber Promised facebook message infiltration for $200 to catch cheating spouse. Tried to upsell due to software needed for $300 more after initial payment was made Dalton Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Internet Fraud: Tough cyber Internet

Aug 05 2017
Brandon Schmidt Contact Brandon Schmidt, RE/MAX CHAY REALTY INC., Brokerage ; Brandon Schmidt REMAX Chay Barrie - Home | Facebook; Brandon Schmidt - Barrie Real Estate; Brandon Schmidt, RE/MAX CHAY REALTY INC., Barrie, Ontario; Brandon Schmidt operates in Ontario Canada and works in an office in Barrie under the name RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and liar Barrie Ontario
Author: Haliburton, Ontario Realtors: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Blue cloud deals INTERNET/FACEBOOK Order item over 6 weeks ago. Customer service NEVER responds. RIP OFF!! LOST MY $. AND THEY HAVE MY CREDIT INFO. B.B.B NEEDS TO SHUT THIS DOWN BLUE CLOUD Internet Author: Kentwood, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Blue cloud deals Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Secret Took an order from me..... Processed payment..... Then never to be heard from again. They have a Facebook page ... I've reported it. Internet
Author: Brantford Ontario , Alabama Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 03 2017
Kelly Scott Sandusky, Kellie Jo Cataldo, Kellie Jo Peek, Kelly Jo Sandusky,Kellie Jocataldo, Kelley Scott Sandusky Stole My Facebook Group To Collect Funds In (((REDACTED))) Elkhart, IN 46514-2573 Indiana
Author: Washington, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Kely Scott Sandusky Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 03 2017
Digital sourcing Blackhead killer I saw their ads on facebook. then out of curousity i clicked it and search for the price but before you can see the price you have to enter your basic infos like name address and email.. so i put it and checked for the price.. then after that! i didnt agreed on purchasing anything so i got out of their website. and after a while i checked my mailbox. i saw this mail saying YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN SHIPPED. the way of their scamming is to put your personal info then without your knowledge there will be a package waiting for you. thankfully i didnt put any credit card infos there. But they have send me in lagre amount of price with 30 pcs at above 9000 USD Denmark Internet Author: yokohama-shi,nakaku,chojamachi, Iowa Adult Web Site: Digital sourcing Internet

Kkw beauty Cart grab Ripped off on facebook add. Internet
Author: Covington, Louisiana Skin Care: Kkw beauty Cart grab Internet

Aug 02 2017
Envisage Skin Intl ilus anti aging ilus anti aging serum is one of the rip-off product. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged.Internet Author: North Brook, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Envisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 01 2017
Jody's Secret haven't received product or corespondence about product being shipped out or delayed Internet facebook
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 01 2017
Pacific Beachwear Hey can you do a story on predatory towing in Myrtle Beach so we can warn fellow West Virginians on what they are doing to tourists? I parked at a chain of stores and within minutes I was yanked out of that parking lot by a tow truck....they demanded $160 cash right there on the spot....I was completely shocked and horrified! So of course i had to pay... If you go to Pacific Beach wears Facebook page there are tons of complaints. Myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: Winfield, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Beachwear Myrtle beach, South Carolina

Aug 01 2017
Care@burnsupplements.com care@fuelsupplements.com This company advertises on facebook, if you click on any of their product the checkout does not have a cart where you can make changes and they will charge your card not only with this charge but other charges monthly that you did not sign up for. They do not send all the product and what they do send there is no invoice, return address or information on the box to return it. If you email them their email bounces back, their website is not valid and the phone just keeps ringing. I had to work with my bank to be able to dispute these charges. They are a total scam, do not buy from them. Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Care@burnsupplements.com Internet