Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: facebook
There may be more reports for "facebook"
For more results perform a general search for "facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
shimmer@alldayincorporated.com. shimmer and shine from facebook bought christmas gifts over 350.00 pd never received an answer or anything ive ordered Internet Author: wise, Virginia On-Line Stores: shimmer@alldayincorporated.com. Internet

Feb 04 2017
facebook lottery not sending winnings California OMFG!!! Author: las lunas, New Mexico Telemarketers: facebook lottery Internet

Feb 03 2017
LinkShe Not received product nor a response to my query Internet and Facebook Internet Author: Wembley, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: LinkShe Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
SAC NASCAR Got a calender from an add on facebook, was to be pat shipping only from SAC NASCAR, now they take 14.85 from my bank account without my consent. Sharon Pennsylvania Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SAC NASCAR Sharon, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbiesdiscount advertises on facebook. The were selling night vision binoculars. I bought a pair and they are substandard binoculars which have zero night vision capabilities. They will not respond to my emails and they have no contact phone number. The should be sued for fraud and misrepresenting this product as it is a POS. Internet Author: Tonopah, Arizona Fishing: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 02 2017
Native Deodorant Company I saw an ad for Naitive Deodorant on FaceBook, ordered it and also applied auto delivery -I hated it. San Francisco, CA California Author: Pompano Beach , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Native Deodorant Company San Francisco, CA, California

Feb 02 2017
Ocotillo Friends Facebook Scam - Business Directory Listing Fee to Advertise Chandler Arizona Author: Ocotillo, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Ocotillo Friends Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2017
Prime Line Gear Paid for an item and have not received it or any contact about the items whereabouts after 4 emails and a Facebook message. Internet
Author: Lubbock , Texas Art Galleries: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 01 2017
SouthwestSpa Spas Direct Australia (Facebook), Spas Direct, Southwest SPAS LTD Never purchase from them. Gold Coast, Quuensland Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Other Pools & Saunas: SouthwestSpa Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Postive Voyage on facebook said to get this bracklet for 1 dollar plus 4.99 shipping well they charged me 19.99 to my debit and I never received my bracktet been over 2 months PA Internet This is not a Dead Beat Dads report Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Postive Voyage Internet

Jan 31 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UNiverse I saw dog banks on facebook and ordered two at the charge of 43.98 for Christmas gift. I never received product and was instantly charged. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Total scam artists from Facebook ads Internet Author: Emporia, Kansas Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 31 2017
My facial cream.com Borealis I had seen pop up on Facebook.  Internet Author: Weston, West Virginia Eye Care: My facial cream.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Gotta Have This Now Order a Prince clock from Gotta Have This Now Was on facebook Was on facebook Author: Lansing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Gotta Have This Now Internet

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount It is on On Facebook too by the same name, Chris Oliver is who send me emails from there On 11/26/16 I ordered 3 flying Shark items for $89.99. I have received emails saying to wait 15 days. then another to wait another 30 days. ?? online I think LA Internet maybe LA Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 29 2017
newport-smoker-w792v692r69.purxi.com/newport/?Y735W87b209 7 free cartons answer 3 silly questions and post the scam to 15 of your friends Facebook accounts. Internet Author: san bernardino, California Liars: newport-smoker-w792v692r69.purxi.com/newport/?Y735W87b209 Internet

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
UNSTOPPNABLE VISION LLC ORDERED OFF FACEBOOK DEC. 5TH 2016 ORDERD CUTE 2 PUPPY BANKS FOR CHRISTMAS OFF FACEBOOK FOR CHRISTMAS.. ALEXANDRIA Louisiana Author: WILLS POINT, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: UNSTOPPNABLE VISION LLC ALEXANDRIA , Louisiana

Jan 26 2017
Dominant Media PLT A****** stole my money Found them on facebook Internet Magnetic charger Author: Remer, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Dominant Media PLT Internet

Jan 26 2017
RAMA DEALS info@carelectricblanket.com ordered a car electric blanket off of RAMA DEALS add On FACEBOOK, never got the blanket and will not reimburse my money. I want them sued west Seneca New York Author: Springfield, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: RAMA DEALS west Seneca, New York

47, Report #1352053

Jan 25 2017
Yr beauty I too was a victim of fraud for sending for trial offer of pure radiance on facebook. I paid $9.99 for shipping and just received from my bank a charge for $84.95 and $81 37.I did not recieve any invoice just a trial size of the product!This is unbeliev This is a rip off . Being charged over $160.00 after paying $9.99 for a trial offer. Facebook Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Yr beauty Internet

48, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet