Your Search | facebook

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida

Jan 06 2017
Lego build-a-brick mug Saw an add on Facebook West Seneca New York Author: Toledo, Ohio Toy Stores: Lego build-a-brick mug West Seneca, New York

Jan 05 2017
MS Variety Store OWLS FLY THE COOP!!! December 3, 2016 I ordered two owl necklaces, two owl bracelets, two owl earring sets, and an owl backpack. It was a special offer on Facebook; saw it for several weeks. As of today, January 5, 2017 NO ITEMS, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. Internet Author: Pinole, California Attorney Generals: MS Variety Store Internet

Jan 05 2017
Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Uses Facebook and Fake people profile to trick you Based in Ukraine. USA connections Nationwide Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
spoilmeowup SCAM FACEBOOK DELETING POSTS SCHEME Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: spoilmeowup Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered this doggie bank off from an add I saw on Facebook on Dec 12 2016 they charged my card and never responded to my only means of contacting them was by email. When you try to go to view my order page not found.to Internet
Author: Covington , Georgia Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Hobbies Discount Fell for the Hobbies Discount scam over Christmas on Facebook. Bought two fish swimmers. Company has yet to send me my purchase, even though I received a message that it had been sent. That's been over two months, and no swimmers! $90. They filched me for! 2455 W. 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6K 1J5 Vancouver, BC Canada Author: Toney, Alabama Carnivals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe Charged immediately on card but product never reveived even after email exchanged Pop up on Facebook Internet
Author: Abernathy, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 29 2016
Unstoppable Vision Llc AKAHigh Class Universe On Nov. 25, 2016, I saw ad on Facebook and ordered two dog banks and never received them. I was charged $43.98 immediately but never received the item and can't locate company. Internet Author: jeffersonville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet

Dec 29 2016
Sony Lied to me to get me to stop posting to their Facebook page Nationwide
Your Sanctimonious Demeanor Author: Westtown, New York Television Parts & Services: Sony Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
High class universe Unstoppable vision llc Facebook Doggie banks Internet Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: High class universe Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Company let me place order online, took money and closed website. This was posted on Facebook and is FAKE!!!! Do not order!!! RIPOFF!!!! Unknown - but don't order from their postings. Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: High Class Universe Internet

The Variety Shop Facebook Rip-off Internet
Author: Chester, Virginia Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe purchased through Shopify on Facebook Worlds Cutest Dog Bank Internet Author: Southampton, New Jersey Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC I like many others was scammed. I ordered 6 dog banks on December 2, 2016, on Facebook and never received them. Once I researched online, I discovered all these complaints. Louisiana Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC Internet

Dec 27 2016
Lilly Tangers is attacking breeders. Lilly Tangeers is a facebook troll hiding behind her profile (1 friend!) It is likely fake. She is attacking breeders who she has NEVER personally visited nor does she know any of the buyers of puppies from these breeders. She is posting lies about the breeders . Reno...maybe Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Services: Lilly Tangers Internet

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe Order off Facebook a dog bank got confirmation no shipment no response Internet Author: Escondido, California Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Holiday Scam found on Facebook Internet Author: Sterling, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: BBB Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
Modlily Took My Money and Ran! Never received the product and there has been no response when I asked for a refund. China Internet, Facebook
Author: Springfield, Missouri Clothing Stores: Modlily Internet

High Class Universe Cutest Dog bank Shopify on Facebook Internet
Author: Midway , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two of the cute puppy banks that were offered thru Facebook. At $21.99 each they seemed to be an adorable perfect Christmas give for my kids. Alexandria LA Nationwide Author: San Marcos, California Better Business Bureau: Unstoppable Vision LLC Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger This company is a scam/fraud. I ordered in November. Never recieved my order. Thier facebook page is flooded with complaints. They will not return any messages. Buffalo New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting Goods: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger New York

Dec 26 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Universe I ordered 2 doggie banks from an ad on Facebook. Received a confirmation email. I tried to cancel order by returning email and did not receive a reply. Tried contacting on status of order and still no reply. My CC card has been charged for the purchase but I have not received the banks. After googling company name I see I'm not the only one. I hope something can be done to punish this company. Internet Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet