Your Search | facebook

Apr 04 2016
Juvacell Skin lift Facebook Scam for Juvacell Hamden Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Juvacell Internet

Apr 02 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston Texas
I'm who I said I am Author: Texas Rescue Mission: Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston, Texas

Apr 01 2016
Superior Private Auto Vincent Cascio Over charged for parts and labor and vehicle is completely out of order now las vegas Nevada
This women is not actauly a client of ours Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Superior Private Auto Vincent Cascio las vegas, Nevada

Mar 25 2016
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakleyhigh.com Facebook Scams~Customer Service by email on their site~Will Charge your Card number to other unrelated purchases located in China~ Fraudulent! Buyer Beware!~ emailed me an offer of a percentage off if I wired them money from Western Union! They have two payment portals and neither work but they process the purchase on the card several times and you think it never was authorized. No way to cancel payment once purchase is made. After my bank caught them the other site Oakleyhigh.com disappeared off internet. CHINA Worldwide Internet Author: Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Internet

Mar 22 2016
Vitier Eye Serum-Vitier Skin Cream Vitier I order a trial of Vitier Eye serum online on a facebook Ad..for $4.99 at this time Vitier said it was my lucky day they would include the skin cream with no additional charge. I never authorized Vitier to auto debit my checking account but they have $90 each time . I will be going to Post office tomorrow to return shippment. Santa Ana California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Vitier Eye Serum-Vitier Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Mar 16 2016
Dealhoundstore.myshopify.com ALL MYSHOPIFY IS A RIP OFF. They advertise on Facebook and are ripping people off. Crochet sites offering crochet hooks free. You pay shipping and they never send the items. alot of people are complaining. I paid shipping $8.95 for crochet hooks I never got. Many other people did too. Unknown Internet Author: Valparaiso, Indiana On-Line Stores: Dealhoundstore.myshopify.com Internet

Mar 16 2016
Satya Boutique Satya alies alekya Satya Boutique fraud at Eluru, A.P, India. Ripped off Rs.5850 in june 2015 for the dresses which was never couriered to USA. Eluru, A.P, India Eluru, Facebook/satyaboutique Author: Tumwater, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Satya Boutique Internet

Mar 13 2016
YDE ADVISORY SERVICES YUNTWINE DEMETRIUS ENGLISHTWINEYDE FOREX LLC REPRESENT YOUR CITY RECORDS INCCLUB 800(FACEBOOK)YDE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS INCBAG LAFAMILIA RECORDS INC MEN ABOUT CHANGEENGLISH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS INCREPRESENT YOUR CITY INCMCNAIR CLEANING SERVICE RIP OFF ME AND MY SON IN COLLEGE BY TAKING 13,824.19 BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAM GAUTIER MISSISSIPPI
Author: hialeah, Florida Business Consultants: YDE ADVISORY SERVICES Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Amani Cuisine Facebook URL: facebook.com/Amani-Cuisine-871730886237146/info/?tab=overview Bad Experience, and improper Food Las Vegas Nevada Unhappy customer (Kenyan) Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Restaurants: Amani Cuisine Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 02 2016
natural ceramides pure ceramides on facebook free trial just pay shipping cost me 94.00 po box41542 st. petersburg, fl. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: natural ceramides Internet

Mar 01 2016
Teechip I recieved a sweatshirt with clearly inferior print quality compared to a previous order. Facebook ad Internet
Author: San Jose, California Clothing Stores: Teechip Internet

Feb 28 2016
Montecito Skin Care I ordered from this company through an ad on Facebook, so I am not sure what the website address is. I ordered what was purported to be free samples, paying only the shipping. I received the products and was subsequently charged $1.99 for each from a loca Continues to debit card. Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Internet: Montecito Skin Care Internet

Feb 23 2016
Nnamdi Okonkwo Woman named Tonia K Garten asked me to be her next of kin to be her hands and feet for God to distribute her money to the poor. Was 71 and dying of lung cancer. Husband Paul Garten had died already and had worked for Fidelity Bank of Nigeria. Gave me her bank code and even password. Same no as the other complaints. Ohio Internet
Disclaimer: Impersonation of Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo of Facebook Author: ATHENS, Alabama Banks: Nnamdi Okonkwo Internet

Feb 22 2016
Skin Optics on FaceBook / Elite Skin Products Rip Off advertised on FaceBook Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California TV Advertisements: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Feb 16 2016
Vivacious Skin Neudermis 14-day trial not specified from Facebook ad, no paperwork in boxes when received...very suspicious Internet Author: Edenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Vivacious Skin Internet

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Jan 31 2016
Donna Sgro Sells A Variety of Products But Never Sends Them--Operates Via Facebook New Jersey Internet Author: New Jersey Work at Home Business: Donna Sgro Internet

Jan 30 2016
Infra Horse Infra Horse is a BIG scam and employs very good liars!!!! Internet New Facebook page Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cameras & Video: Infra Horse Internet

Jan 28 2016
Trombleymelissaann Trombley Posing as military widow on facebook Internet Author: Ottumwa, Iowa Liars: Trombleymelissaann Internet

Jan 20 2016
spikemylikes.com/ support@sproutfollowers.com Paid $69 for 4,000 Facebook Likes. Didin't get it. I've emailed them and they've said it's coming. Never did. Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Internet Services: http://spikemylikes.com/ Internet

Jan 19 2016
Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira linuxhacker71@gmail.com Facebook hacker from Brazil who steals your money with his girlfriend Gerusa Rio de Janiero Internet Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira Internet

Jan 19 2016
Curatin Climbers I went to collect a check on some of my 94 items of childs' clothing that the owner had chosen to put in her consignment shop. She said the computer was down, and that I'd have to come back. I came back a couple of weeks later. The shop was shut down. I have tried to contact the owner through the phone number, and on Facebook, and by filing a notice with the BBB. No response from anyone. Syracuse New York Author: E. Syracuse, New York Consignment Stores: Curatin Climbers Syracuse, New York

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet

Jan 16 2016
MiraVie and NuPlenish I saw an ad on Facebook pay $10 and product for free Santa Ana California Author: Mi Wuk village, California Telemarketers: MiraVie and NuPlenish Internet