FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: facebook
There may be more specific results for "facebook"
For more specific results for "facebook"
Showing 26-50 of 6,644 Found Reports For more specific results for "facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
Elly’s World I purchased a steam flat iron from them off of Facebook in early July, they said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive it, well I tried to track it with the number that they gave me and it no longer exist Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Beauty Products: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Elly's World facebook ad for Elly's World steam hair straightener Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 05 2017
Lux mini cpap 2 in 1 Company says they sell mini cpap devices for $60 but sent a plastic device sold here in the USA for $6 China - advertising on facebook Internet Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Supplemental Health Programs: Lux mini cpap Internet

Oct 05 2017
Jody's Secret / Shopify.com Product advertised on Facebook, which took you to Jody's Secret on Shopify.com. Order placed Jun 16th. Received confirmation email that product would be received in 4-6 weeks. Never received. No phone number to call sms no response from emails to support@jodyssecret.com. Ad no longer on Shopify. Internet
Author: Aurora, Oregon Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret / Shopify Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
24 Hour Wristbands 24hourwristbands.com Buyer Beware! This Company Won't Fix Their Own Mistakes! Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: Sarasota, Florida Manufacturers: 24 Hour Wristbands Internet

Oct 05 2017
Netbrands Corp.  NBM Netbrands Corp. 24hourwristbands did not fill my order correctly. Got repeatedly disconnected and no answer from customer service number. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: , Customer: Netbrands Corp. Internet

Oct 05 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Netbrands Failed to fulfill order and ignored requests for support or a refund Internet 24HourWristbands Customer Service Author: Frederick, Colorado Specialty Stores: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Modlily Rosegal ?, Poppoly ?,  No returns, no contacts, refusal of refund, no explaination, within 30 days, Facebook China Internet Author: Canton, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Modlily Internet

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Oct 04 2017
ELLY’S WORLD I Purchased they Professional Steam Hair Straighteners An Never Received Them An web url does not exist!!!!! They advertised on Facebook an they take Yur money An then disappear This Is A Ripoff An Something Needs To Be Done Sbout This Cuz That’s $50.00 I Cud Have Paid A Bill With!!!! Please Find Them An Prosecute Them!!!!! Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ELLY’S WORLD Internet

Oct 04 2017
Ellys World Woww Fashion On July 26, 2017 I saw an as on facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actual order was placed under the Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states that the company no longer exists. Internet
Author: Lithonia, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: Ellys World Internet

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Facebook Mark Zuckenburg FAcebook stole $180 from me menlo park California
Author: Nevada Media Outlets: Facebook menlo park, California

Oct 04 2017
Sale Guru I ordered hair straigtener in early Sept for approx $70 on Facebook and after repeated attempts no response Internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 04 2017
WOWW FASHION ordered a steam iron off their facebook account and never recieved it, but they took the money from our account Internet Author: Swanton, Ohio Websites: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 04 2017
Laszlo Sinko Amerikai Bevandorlas Scam Immigration Scam be Aware Mount Vernon New York
All words a true Author: Alabama Consulting: Laszlo Sinko Mount Vernon, New York

Tracy Brennan No Coat Kitty Major backyard breeder Pennsylvania
Healthy Kitten Author: Ontario Animal Services: Tracy Brennan , Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
House Of Power Grant Zartman Posted pictures of my daughter on company facebook to humiliate her Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: House Of Power Hanover, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
Elly's World I ordered the professional steam straightener. I received confirmation and never received my order I have tried to contact them and the website is no longer available I order from the Facebook website. Facebook website Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 02 2017
Elly's World Elly's steam flatiron I saw an add on Facebook for steam flatiron. I clicked on it and place an order for it though Elly's World for 49.97. I received an email stating it will take 4-6 weeks for shipment. I placed the order on August 1 and nothing. I sent a response email asking about product but no response. I also tried to locate page through the email but it wouldn't come up. Internet
Author: Horn lake, Mississippi Telemarketers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 02 2017
Elly's World Hair Steamer I ordered hair steamer on July 30, 2017 for 49.97 online on Facebook and I have not received it yet. I sent text messages many times and have not recieved an answer from anyone. I don't know what I can do now. I don't know I ordered on Facebook Internet Author: Tulare, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Elly's World Hair Steamer Internet

Oct 02 2017
Elly's World I order the product off of FaceBook, for the professional steam curler on August 4. 2017. They said allow 6- 8 weeks for my product. I have tried contacting their website for 3 weeks now. I haven't gotten a response yet from them. It is now October 2, 2017. Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Mariton Manganaan. Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!!
Whiteforest Bulldogs Healthy and Amazing French Bulldogs. The Breeder, Mariton Manganaan of Mono, Ontario is respectable and very professional to deal with. Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Ontario, Canada