Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

fairwinds credit union

Showing 1-25 of 103,220 Found Reports For more specific results for "fairwinds credit union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Red Payments John Lomax Non Payment of Residual and Non Receipt of 1099 New York New York Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Red Payments New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Hosiery and More Charged Credit Card when Product on Back Order New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Hosiery and More

Feb 28 2017
EMPORIUM - PACIFIC CREDIT GROUP FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SAN DIEGO, CA CALIFORNIA Author: Casselberry, Florida On-Line Business: EMPORIUM Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
TruthFinder Scammed Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: TruthFinder Internet

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Not returning emails , case sent to judgement , took payment then did not perform as promised Long Beach California Author: LA, California Credit & Debt Services: Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Long Beach, California

Feb 26 2017
Lord & Taylor Lord & Taylor and Capital One Are Not Protecting Customers with Credit Services Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Lord & Taylor Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Trak-1 Track-1 Track-1 cheated franchisees by removing paid services and strong armed with deception! Unethical company, greedy dogs, they lie, cheat, & steal identities to commit blackmail claim false charges on innocent people's credit, and have no loyalty to anything or anyone but money and deception Houston and Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Consulting: Trak-1 Internet

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 26 2017
Aafes Fraudulent Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Aafes Nationwide