Your Search | faith g. thaw

1, Report #1319125

Jul 27 2016
EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Diana G. Hart This Buyer will receive your item, DAMAGE it, fraudulently report to Ebay that you sent it damaged then keep item plus full refund and shipping!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CHEATING SCAMMER. Olympia Washington
Author: Loveland, Colorado Internet Fraud: EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Olympia, Washington

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 22 2016
Big g express Stole my last check Shelbyville Nationwide Author: Cana , Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Big g express Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mint Dentistry, Dr. Field G. Harrison, Dr. Field Harrison, MintDentistry, MintDentistry.com, MintDentistryDallas, MintDentistryDallas.com, Field harrison, Field G. Harrison, Field G. Harrison DDS Be Afraid, Bad Dentist, Scam, Pain, Root Canal Gone Wrong, Insurance Scam, Liar, Scam Artist, Caution, Beware Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: Mint Dentistry Dallas, Texas

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Rodriquez George Mr. G I applied online and got $775. It was not very clear what I applied for as regards the type of loan, but I figured I'll deal with the high interest.  Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Rodriquez George Internet

Jul 20 2016
Procter & Gamble P & G tin plate can problem Cincinnati OH
Author: cairo, Other Beauty Salons: Procter & Gamble Cincinnati, OH

Jul 18 2016
K&G Fashion Superstore,Matt Cordell,Clevon Boyd,Larry (Store Manager) Discrimination & Disrespect Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Consumer Services: K&G Fashion Superstore Greenville , South Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Susan Zagar Buchan Sue. G. Scott Buchan Manipulators, users, liars, abusers, fraudulent, back stabbers. Painsville Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Tenants: Susan Zagar Buchan Painsville , Ohio

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 14 2016
G&D G&D Are Selling Defective Vehicles Specialty $1500 Down BEWARE Tampa Fl
Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Dealers: G&D

Jul 12 2016
Wholesale Appliance Corporation Glen Russell, AKA halfpriceappliance, appliance.inc, discount.depot, usaliquidation False Advertising, Fraudulently selling defective items described as no flaw, refurbished to factory specs, DOESN'T STAND BEHIND PRODUCTS OR PRACTICE GOOD FAITH SALES Sacramento Internet
Author: Maryland Internet Fraud: Wholesale Appliance Corporation Internet

Jul 11 2016
Rockstone funding Good faith lending The both companies are run by Anthony Bollers alias Wayne Loverance He took over 7000.00 from me an all I hear is tomorrow he'll pay me. A scammer Stay away. I am not become his worse nightmare. I am on a mission to get every cent back Stay away Stole money told me he would fund my deal. Would close within 10 business days. Georgia Internet Author: Greenville, Rhode Island Attorneys General: Rockstone funding Good faith lending Internet

Jul 09 2016
Lauren G Adams Purchased stack ring, Silver promptly wore off after about two weeks of wear retailer did NOTHING to rectify Hollywood Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Jewelry Stores: Lauren G Adams Suite 102, New York

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Worst Fu@@g driver out there Cynthia Kentucky
Author: Morrow , Ohio Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Mark A Sadler Trucking LLC Cynthia , Kentucky

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 24 2016
Quinn Enterprises LLC Brian Quinn Single mom was duped out of $4000 given in good faith to landlord posing as church going good guy! Devil took my money!! Ambler Pennsylvania Quinn Enterprises Properties is ethical Author: Bristol, Pennsylvania Landlords: Quinn Enterprises LLC Ambler , Pennsylvania

21, Report #819499

Jun 22 2016
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan,(((REDACTED))) Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Here is THE Video Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Robert G. Coffill (aka Bob Coffill) Con Artist, Fraudster Bokeelia Florida Author: Massachusetts Loans: Robert G. Coffill Bokeelia, Florida

Jun 16 2016
J Michael Gene Estes Mike EstesMichael EstesMike G EstesMichael G EstesJ Michael G Estes Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Builders & Contractors: J Michael Gene Estes Gresham, Oregon

Jun 15 2016
G&D AUTO SALES Rip off Conartist Immigrant trash We take your money and you get a lemon Tampa Florida You have no credit, buy an AS IS 'sporty 'car? Author: Wesley Chapel , Florida Auto Dealers: G&D AUTO SALES Tampa , Florida