Your Search | faith g. thaw

Feb 03 2016
Mindy Farber - Farber Legal, LLC Mindy G. Farber Farber Legal's Mindy G. Farber is Professionally Unethical Negligent Abrasive Characterless Attorney Bethesda Maryland Author: Maryland Lawyers: Mindy Farber - Farber Legal, LLC Bethesda, Maryland

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Mountain gypsies Cat Young and Tess Hughes Fraudulent faith healers Roan mountain Tennessee Author: Roanoke, Virginia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mountain gypsies Roan mountain , Tennessee

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

7, Report #1282033

Jan 24 2016
NGOA ordered G=700 flashlight Dec 15 2015 tried to contact no results. No flashlight Internet Author: New York Mills, New York Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

8, Report #1282012

Jan 24 2016
Jan H. Brown Law Jan Brown, Law Office of Jan H. Brown unjust enrichment,breach of privacy,bad faith New York New York
Writ of Mandamus Author: New York Lawyers: Jan H. Brown Law new york, New York

Jan 19 2016
LWS BRAND Lloyd SuttonLloyd W Sutton Avant Garde Creatives#IAmBlakeys > RUN WITH IT. #365DaysOfGreatness #BounceBackStrong False promises, deceptive practices, refusal of services, refusal of monies Atlanta Georgia Internet -Ga. Author: G, Georgia Computer Graphics: LWS BRAND Internet

Jan 16 2016
Goldman and Warsaw Esq? I had a judgement I had to pay I was getting g over a stroke I sent monthly payments with money orders I paid it in full I just learned recently it is still on my credit report and all my paperwork was destroyed in hurricane Sandy what do I do I tried to call them cannot be located at all Pinebrook New Jersey Author: Highland lakes, New Jersey Financial Services: Goldman and Warsaw Pinebrook, New Jersey

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet

Jan 11 2016
NG & G; JC Penneys maintenance contract company SLOW PAYMENT & EXCUSES Brookings Nationwide Author: BROOKINGS, South Dakota Maintenance Companies: NG & G Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Gustavo Ruiz GRProscape LLC. , Landscape Pros of Landscape, Ruiz Desert Landscape, G. Ruiz Proscape Fake company steals your money Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Landscape Companies: Gustavo Ruiz

Jan 08 2016
NGOA support@universityofguns.com G 700 Flashlight ordered 2 months ago and still haven't received Internet Author: cypress, Texas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

Jan 06 2016
BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com., DiscountLivingRooms.com, TVStandsOutlet.com, EmmaMason.com Sells broken furniture as new. Bad Faith Representation New York New York
Author: Cooper City, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f**ker is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jan 01 2016
National Gun Owners Association NGOA636-922-9310Guns & Ranges ADVERTISED G-700 FLASHLIGHTS AND PRICE ST. CHARLES MISSOURI mISSOURI Author: Pierre, South Dakota Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Internet

Dec 30 2015
Leroy G. Lee aka @KingLee1234567 SELF PROFESSED LEGITIMATE STREET ATT. LEE IS A NATIVE MIAMIAN THEIF North Miami Beach Florida Author: Coppell, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Leroy G. Lee North Miami Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2015
G-Man sports GMS sport group, inc./ joe michaels This company is a scam. Joe Michaels took advantage of two hard working, honest people. Babylon, NY Nationwide Author: Bonita, California Off-shore Gambling: G-Man sports Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Galicea Concrete Inc K&G Concrete Inc Getting Rich off the back breaking work and sweat of others Charlotte North Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Galicea Concrete Inc Charlotte , North Carolina

Dec 22 2015
Securtiy Trust Deed Service dba Peninsula Equity Funding Kristopher Lee Lingo, William G. Dickey, WGC Real Estate Services, Lenders Trust Opportunity Investments, LLC, Timothy J. Truxaw, Esq., California Trustee Services, Thomas Dandrea Illegal Notarization(Violation Govt. Code 8224); Violation CA Civil Code 2923.5; Predatory Lending Practices Internet Just FYI Author: Poway, California Mortgage Companies: Securtiy Trust Deed Service dba Peninsula Equity Funding Internet

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota 60 Days is Standard Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
PartsGeek 777 Route 70 East, Suite G-103, Marlton, NJ 08053 Wrong parts, too small, no return shipping Marlton New Jersey Author: Rancho Dominguez, California Auto Parts: PartsGeek Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 15 2015
G. E. Capital The name of the So called Lending officer's name is Jeff Matti. His telephone number is (((REDACTED)))He scammed me of $750 Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: G. E. Capital Chicago, Illinois