FAMILY DRYCLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family drycleaners
There may be more specific results for "family drycleaners"
For more specific results for "family drycleaners"
Showing 1-25 of 7,532 Found Reports For more specific results for "family drycleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 15 2017
Care.com Care.com LLC Unfair Termination of account Waltham Internet Research? Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Family Services: Care.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Wal- Mart Family Mobile Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Overcharge and Treating me like a contract customer. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wal- Mart Family Mobile Internet

Jul 10 2017
Marvin Lopata, Attorney Lopata, Lopata Law Attorney defrauds Family out of Adoption money Mishawaka Indiana Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Marvin Lopata Internet

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
PENSACOLA, FLORDIA CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE FAMILY COURT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA UNFAIR CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT PENSACOLA Florida What are you not telling us Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PENSACOLA, FLORDIA PENSACOLA, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA Wells fargo got humiliated just like the way i was humiliated but 100 times worse with abusing customers but no where as near what i was put through Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet