Your Search | family drycleaners

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
merrick bank ruined family vacation sioux falls Nationwide what Author: Detroit, Michigan Banks: merrick bank Nationwide

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- Dead Beat Renters Maria/David/ Samantha maria Vaughan- Squatters! DO NOT RENT TO THIS FAMILY FOR ANY REASON! SQUATTERS/ MARIA/DAVID/SAMANTHA VAUGHAN ORANGE CONNECTICUT. DEAD BEAT RENTERS orange Connecticut Author: California Tenants: Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- orange, Connecticut

May 16 2016
Dhs Washington county Arkansas Washington county Juvenal court. Judge Zimmerman l.. Dhs investigator Jamie Peyton Dhs destroyed my family Fayetteville Arkansas No Attorney will take your case Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Social Services: Dhs Washington county Arkansas Fayetteville , Arkansas

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
Supreme Vanlines Through Hertz Moving company is currently holding all of my family belongings and requesting more money before they deliver in wire transfers and cashier checks Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Internet

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 08 2016
Family Pool Fun BUYER BEWARE Browns Valley Minnesota
Author: Houston , Texas Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Browns Valley , Minnesota

May 07 2016
American Family Fitness Dishonest and mismanaged Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: American Family Fitness Richmond, Virginia

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, West Palm Beach, FL They are friends and family hired by the CEO. They claim the Educators within health care are certified.West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators West Palm Beach, FL

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet