Your Search | family motors 1924 kempsville rd

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 23 2016
CC Motors Antonio RIPPED OFF / LIED / COMMITTED FRAUD Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: CC Motors Clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Austin Boats and Motors Sell boat, then don't honor warranty Austin,  Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Boat Dealers: Austin Boats and Motors Austin, TX , Texas

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 21 2016
Image Motors Elkhart Elkhart Response Author: baroda, Michigan Auto Dealers: Image Motors Elkhart IN

May 20 2016
European Motors, European Svc. Inc,Euro Motors, Elham moghimi, aka.Ali Moghimi Defrauded Me off trade-in and $2500.00 Cash monroe Louisiana The BBB would never make that statement Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: European Motors monroe, Louisiana

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 18 2016
boat butler in cassololis dave michalak @calvin center rd. Cassopolis mi. dave@boatbutlermarine.com charged me $ 990.00 to repaid issues on boat motor 8/20/15 been trying to get him back to fix to repair again with the same issue with no reponse from him cassopolis Michigan issue was settled Author: cassopolis, Michigan Boat Marinas: cassopolis , Michigan

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

J and J Motors, Inc. J & J Cycle Buyers most definitely beware!! Massillon Ohio
Author: Louisville, Ohio Motorcycles: J and J Motors, Inc. Massillon, Ohio

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

May 17 2016
American Classic Motors Liars, Scammers, Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves Zieglersville Pennsylvania Author: Gallipolis, Ohio Auto Parts: American Classic Motors Zieglersville, Pennsylvania

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
3D Motors Don't go there I put 1500.00 down and the engine blew a week later and then they took 2 weeks to fix it and then I get it back for a week and the motor is still running like crap. And then they press me for more money and payments while I have a piece s**t of a truck. And your screwed with after you drive off the lot.  Tampa Florida Reply to Jim Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: 3D Motors Tampa, Florida

May 16 2016
merrick bank ruined family vacation sioux falls Nationwide what Author: Detroit, Michigan Banks: merrick bank Nationwide

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- Dead Beat Renters Maria/David/ Samantha maria Vaughan- Squatters! DO NOT RENT TO THIS FAMILY FOR ANY REASON! SQUATTERS/ MARIA/DAVID/SAMANTHA VAUGHAN ORANGE CONNECTICUT. DEAD BEAT RENTERS orange Connecticut Author: California Tenants: Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- orange, Connecticut

May 16 2016
Dhs Washington county Arkansas Washington county Juvenal court. Judge Zimmerman l.. Dhs investigator Jamie Peyton Dhs destroyed my family Fayetteville Arkansas No Attorney will take your case Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Social Services: Dhs Washington county Arkansas Fayetteville , Arkansas

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
Supreme Vanlines Through Hertz Moving company is currently holding all of my family belongings and requesting more money before they deliver in wire transfers and cashier checks Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Internet

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide