FAMILY MOTORS 1924 KEMPSVILLE RD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family motors 1924 kempsville rd
There may be more specific results for "family motors 1924 kempsville rd"
For more specific results for "family motors 1924 kempsville rd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
KFC Waterford 4820 Highland Rd. Health Code Violoation/Rude Employees Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: KFC Waterford, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 17 2017
Chevrolet GM. Gmc general motors Scam rip off Detroit Nationwide Author: Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Chevrolet Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 17 2017
Preeti Sehgal Farmers Insurance 5655 Silver Creek Rd San Jose Ca Dishonest, Lying, False Claims San Jose California Author: san jose, California Car Insurance: Preeti Sehgal San Jose, California

Jul 15 2017
Care.com Care.com LLC Unfair Termination of account Waltham Internet Research? Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Family Services: Care.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Remax Regency Realty Remax Regency Realty 1020 York Rd  Abington Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Remax Regency Realty Abington, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2017
Empire RV & Marine, Empire Motors, Empire Motors Inc. High Risk. They will say anything to convince you to buy Liberty Texas Author: Houston, Texas Boat Dealers: Empire RV & Marine Liberty, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Wal- Mart Family Mobile Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Overcharge and Treating me like a contract customer. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wal- Mart Family Mobile Internet

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Marvin Lopata, Attorney Lopata, Lopata Law Attorney defrauds Family out of Adoption money Mishawaka Indiana Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Marvin Lopata Internet

Jul 10 2017
Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Fraud? Maybe. Horrible service and shirking legal responsibility, yes! Lynden Washington Author: Maple Falls, Washington Auto Dealers: Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Lynden, Washington

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York