FAMILY SECURITY COUNCIL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family security council
There may be more specific results for "family security council"
For more specific results for "family security council"
Showing 1-25 of 16,150 Found Reports For more specific results for "family security council"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
DEAFUSA.org Fraudulent, deceptive. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: DEAFUSA.org Internet

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
NO APOLOGIES RECEIVED from Earth Connection Portugal or Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat EUROPE / PORTUGAL / member of the Ayahuasca Church does offer apology and to learn lessons from the matter Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jul 25 2017
Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Disbarred lawyer Ron Hatcher continues to arrange mortgages with his staff and family Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
Etia Claim to have a job work site that you receive money for sign friends amd family up for links and you get money for everyone and then when you click on it to redeem your earnings to send you to different thing that you have to downloand and you never get your money a big scam Internet Author: Danville, Virginia Accounting: Etia Internet

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Locksmith Services Charged 300 dollars to unlock car Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa Az 85202, Arizona Auto Security: Locksmith Services Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Whelan Security Tried to have me thrown in PRISON for THEIR mistake Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Whelan Security Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Children & Family Services / CFS or CPS / Nannette Dupree Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Pleasant Hill California
Author: Martinez, California Child Protective Services: Children & Family Services Pleasant Hill, California

Jul 17 2017
rent2Own It states that Social Security Disability is fine but as soon as I mentioned that was my income they hung up on me, Internet Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Realtors: rent2Own Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet