Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

family dollar store

Showing 1-25 of 17,169 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Mega Million I won 2,500,000 dollars I needed to buy a 400 dollar money order to give to them. miami Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mega Million miami, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Mega Chem Store DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE - CONFIRMED SCAM Granbury, Texas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Drugstores: Mega Chem Store Internet

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Dollar General faluire To give back Refund Austi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Liars: Dollar General Austi, Texas

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
gold metal plumbing STAY AWAY 2200 dollar simple hot water heater install riped off my 84 year old parents new jersey Details Author: Edison, New Jersey Plumbing: gold metal plumbing New Jersey

Feb 16 2017
Axxess Technologies This Company ripped me, my family, my business partners off. SCAM! Addison Texas
Author: Texas Emergency Medical Services: Axxess Technologies Texas