FAMILY DOLLAR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar store
There may be more specific results for "family dollar store"
For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Showing 26-50 of 59,828 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 13 2017
Oceane/Truffoire It seems they change their company name fairly frequently, which is standard for scammers. Buyer Beware of Oceane, Truffoire, or any other name this company is using Boston Massachusetts correction: onsen not oceane Author: JAMAICA PLAIN, Massachusetts Skin Care: Oceane/Truffoire Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Jill Jones-Soderman Foundation For Child Victims Of The Family Court The Fraud Goes Beyond Clients Nationwide Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Legal Services: Jill Jones-Soderman Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Welcome To Columbia Outlet Store ,cheapcolmbiaoutletstore.com/ trade@viponservice.com Internet Author: Parral, Clothing Stores: Welcome To Columbia Outlet Store Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's secret ,bras, ordered 2 months ago, got a confirmation email, they charged my card and now...nothing...and the store is no longer available internet Internet Author: Langley, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Jody's secret ,bras Internet

Aug 11 2017
Family Dollar I was red flagged for not knowing i had to work when the schedule was never out on time. Delhi New York Author: Afton, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Delhi, New York

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

38, Report #1392014

Aug 11 2017
Family Protection Association This company sells a cheap knife and when it gets your credit card it then charges you a monthly fee and you receive nothing. It is total scam and fraudulent. Austin Texas Author: Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

39, Report #1392000

Aug 11 2017
Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC U-store, Eight Mile Moving Horrible customer service, lost my glass table tops to my end tables, suitcase, box and defaced my son's bike, quote was more, will not return any calls Livonia Michigan Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Eight Mile Moving and Storage, INC Livonia , Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Walker Family Medical Group Willcox Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Walker Family Medical Group Willcox, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
ZAGG Inc - Terrible screen protector, warranty a ripoff! Ineffective screen protector fell off within a week; was placed by store personnel Nationwide
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: ZAGG Inc Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
Eee Properties Bill Eurice EEE properties is located in palmetto florida. The office is Oakridge Apartments . Do not rent from this company! Bill Eurice, is a slumlord. His family owns a lot of properties in the Bradenton/Palmetto area. If you're currently looking for rentals, DO NOT RENT from anyone with the last name of 'Eurice' . The company EEE Properties, will scam future tenants for extra money. Palmetto Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Bed & Bath: Eee Properties Palmetto, Florida

Aug 08 2017
HB STORE, Billing ASC, FANTASTIC HEALTH 866-274-5688, CA 913240000 US , GOLD HEALTH,877-395-6026, WYThis transaction posted on Jul 25, 2017 Additional merchant and transaction information 877-358-6884, WY, I saw an advertisement for Victoria Osteen Product 30 days trial free just pay the postage! I fell for it and ordered on July 22, 2017 california
Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: pamela joy harris Internet