FAMILY DOLLAR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar store
There may be more specific results for "family dollar store"
For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Showing 26-50 of 60,241 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
Michael F Armstrong Esq Armstrong & Armstrong This attorney represented my family trust account and literally looted it while not filing irs forms San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael F Armstrong Esq San Diego, California

Oct 13 2017
AR Family Protection Offered a free knife for postage only and was signed up for a online newsletter and now they are charging me double every month and can't contact them. Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: AR Family Protection , Texas

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
Good Feet Store Total Rip Off Colonie New York Author: Windham, New York Alternative Health: Good Feet Store Colonie, New York

Oct 11 2017
Hughes Net GEN 5 Lied , Said 20 GiG was plenty for a small family MD. Nationwide Author: New Concord, Kentucky Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Cash now offer.com Chicago Illinois I sent them 600 top dollar test strips only to be ripped off Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Thomaston, Connecticut Liars: Cash now offer.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
LuLu and GiGi designs Lindsey Abbott/ Pj Abbott Scam. Con Artist's Woodlands Texas Lindsey Abbott/Pj Abbott scam/fraud Author: Tomball, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: LuLu and GiGi designs Woodlands, Texas

Oct 10 2017
T&L Properties Heartless Cooperation. Granger, Iowa Author: Nevada, Iowa Family Services: T&L Properties Granger,, Iowa

Oct 10 2017
Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Xiangyang Li, Dr. Li's Clinic, Xiangyang Li MD Psychiatry, Marriage & Family Therapy, Xiangyang Li MD TMS of Massachusetts Dr. Xiangyang Li dishonest to my therapist and myself Milford Massachusetts Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Physicians: Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Milford, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 10 2017
DIANA LOVELL PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Family Services: DIANA LOVELL Internet