FAMILY DOLLAR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar store
There may be more reports for "family dollar store"
For more results perform a general search for "family dollar store"
Showing 26-50 of 17,227 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Lee Family dentistry , Dr. Kyu Lee Root canal horror story Mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville , Virginia Dental Services: Lee Family dentistry Mechanicsville , Virginia

Mar 13 2017
Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Optional Insurance Scam Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Car Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car Cancun Airport Cancun,

Mar 13 2017
Candy Favorites, candyfavorites.com, Google Trusted Store Ripoff - Buyer beware Mckeesport Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Food Stores: Drug Stores: Candy Favorites Internet

Mar 12 2017
Chris_ly_yl I saw a on sale prices on a website Sun-Hubs shoes store where i bought 3 jordans nike shoes for more than $300.i received the shoes and i noticed that it was fake with no logo and its has been shipped from China.i sent an email to the customer service,ask for return and refund.they ask me a picture and they refused saying that their shoes are good quality. Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Chris_ly_yl Internet

Mar 12 2017
Zack Childress REI Success Academy Zack Childress flip-flopped over Adams Real Estate into my Capitalone Account charged $97.00 to my Account. Worse, somehow found all my family and personal business along with all my personal accounts and stole all that the FBI and Ripped Off -- Marietta Georgia Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Zack Childress Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 12 2017
Mike Dolev Josh Black ecombeginner.com DFY Shopify store SCAM Bangkok Thailand Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Mike Dolev Josh Black Internet

Mar 11 2017
Acacia Lily! Online store never shipped merchandise or return payment after contacting numerous times. Fraudulent and should be removed from web and sued! Internet Author: Tipp City, Ohio Clothing Stores: Acacia Lily! Internet

Mar 10 2017
National family law Oliver cook, Tara knickson ,Steve Tanner Olivier cook was asking me for a 100.00 fee then another 59,OK for Tamra knickson fee . This is the total amount 1,300.00 for. The invite cost of my case. California Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Lawyers: National family law Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
Merrick Products Donald Trump Inauguration half dollar coin in felt box, 24k Gold Trump half dollar coin Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 08 2017
market.envato.com and authors name is tomsky market.envato.com and authors name is tomsky market.envato.com and authors name is tomsky i got ripped of by this company and arthor name is tomsky, i bought a store theme and i try to get help because theres something wrong with the theme and arthor and company ignore. i emailed them for help many times, this companys really bad and should not be in business.dont ever buy from them. market.envato.com is known as themeforest market.envato.com and authors name is toms Internet Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Websites: market.envato.com and authors name is tomsky Internet

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Chaussures Nike pas cher | Chaussures de foot - Nike Store did't send the product, that I ordered Zhumadian s**+ Henan
Author: Veliko Tarnovo, Other Clothing Stores: Chaussures Nike pas cher | Chaussures de foot - Nike Store Zhumadian Shi,

Mar 07 2017
Trevor Rare Ravit, SharonRon Yeckezkel -  On December 6, 2016 I entered the store Trevor Rare because outside of the store, a saleswomen beckoned me to come inside with a free sample. I then entered and was totally overwhelmed by an aggressive saleswoman who pressured me into buying their products New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Trevor Rare New York, New York

Mar 07 2017
All About Moving Manager, Brad Beasley Disreputable mover damaged irreplaceable family heirlom, then, skips out Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Moving Companies: All About Moving Johnson City, Tennessee

Your Wish Store Rip-off Specialists Internet
Author: Brookville, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Mar 07 2017
UPS Store Demeaning and Rude Customer Service Orlando Florida When... Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: UPS Store Orlando, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Boost Mobile A boost mobile store sold me a used defective phone. And wont refund $ Channelview Texas Author: Channelview, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Channelview, Texas

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin hunterstorelimited.jimdo.com, hunter store limited jimdo HunterStoreLimited.jimdo.com appears to be a company interested in stealing consumer's money and not sending products. They only offer Western Union and Money Gram as payment options. No COD or online purchasing options from their website. Vancouver Washington Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting Goods: hunterstorelimited Essam Mohamned Essameldin Vancouver, Washington

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card One-time Payment vs Recurring Payment Internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Internet

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas