Your Search | family dollar store

May 16 2016
Dhs Washington county Arkansas Washington county Juvenal court. Judge Zimmerman l.. Dhs investigator Jamie Peyton Dhs destroyed my family Fayetteville Arkansas No Attorney will take your case Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Social Services: Dhs Washington county Arkansas Fayetteville , Arkansas

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
Supreme Vanlines Through Hertz Moving company is currently holding all of my family belongings and requesting more money before they deliver in wire transfers and cashier checks Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Internet

May 13 2016
Good Feet Store Expensive trial that did not work Onalaska Wisconsin Author: Stoddard , Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Good Feet Store Onalaska , Wisconsin

May 13 2016
Seaside Furniture Beware of purchase at this store-they absolutley do not care about customer satisfaction and no returns or exchanges Toms River New Jersey Have a seat Author: Brick, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Seaside Furniture Toms River, New Jersey

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Experian *CreditReport start with 1 dollar to fool people Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Experian *CreditReport ***-******* Internet

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 11 2016
The Car Store Inc I was literally taken for a ride! Seffner Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: The Car Store Inc Seffner, Florida

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 09 2016
IM so country store they took my money and didn't fulfill my order. Nevada Internet Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: IM so country store Internet

May 08 2016
eagles neat storage lincoln ,neb not a safe place to store your stuff .you will go to your inside unit and unlock your with the lock they sold you and you will find youve been cleaned out lincoln Nebraska Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Questionable Activities: eagles neat storage lincoln, Nebraska

May 08 2016
Pure solar now 10000 dollar system broke after 1 year, no one picks up phone! Phoenix Arizona Also known as home tec international Author: peoria, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pure solar now Arizona

Family Pool Fun BUYER BEWARE Browns Valley Minnesota
Author: Houston , Texas Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Browns Valley , Minnesota

May 07 2016
American Family Fitness Dishonest and mismanaged Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: American Family Fitness Richmond, Virginia

May 07 2016
Inmar Rebate Center 8 Dollar Check Instead of $60.00 winston-salem North Carolina Need More Info to Assist Author: levittown, New York Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebate Center winston-salem, North Carolina

May 07 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors I Recieved a certified letter stating that i had won two million dollars. In order to recieve my two million dollar check, i must send cash check or money order to verify my and recieve my entitlement. New York Author: Butte, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Internet

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, West Palm Beach, FL They are friends and family hired by the CEO. They claim the Educators within health care are certified.West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators West Palm Beach, FL

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Child and youth services schuylkill county Racial discrimination Pottsville Pennsylvania Where is the racial discrimination that this Child Services depatment is committing? Author: Pine grove, Pennsylvania Family Services: Child and youth services schuylkill county Pottsville, Pennsylvania