FAMILY DOLLAR STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar store
There may be more specific results for "family dollar store"
For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Showing 26-50 of 17,336 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
Susan M Brown Attorney Family Law Ripped Me Of Money Lawyer! Newnan Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Legal Services: Susan M Brown Newnan, Georgia

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Family Roots' clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Family Root’s. Family Roots dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Family Roots/Military Achievements recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Selling to the US Military Author: Dallas, Texas Kiosks: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Family Roots Inc fully committed to customer satisfaction. Family Roots implemented strategic changes ensuring customers 100% satisfied with products, service. Family Root’s guarantees 100% satisfaction to all customers. Offering 100% refund for any unsatisfied customer. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Family Roots Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Family Roots Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ridiculous and Utter Terrible Explaination Author: , Internet Specialty Stores: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Internet

May 09 2017
Family Puppies, Dave Wayne, Dave Chupp, Dave's Pups, My lovable Westies, Corinna Chupp, Fluffy paws, My beautiful Frenchies, Loy Sold a puppy that needed an operation. nappanee Indiana NOTICE Author: Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Family Puppies / Dave Wayne nappanee, Indiana

30, Report #1372086

May 08 2017
House Value Store House value store is a TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Realtors: House Value Store Internet

31, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

32, Report #1371948

May 08 2017
statewide ADR Leo Fracko ADR is contacting me and my family and friends telling them that there is a lawsuit against me and they are going to come and pick me up and come to my job and place of residence. i personally have not talked to them and have avoided and blocked thier call. i am worried what should i do? i do not know Nationwide Author: ft.worth , Texas Collection Agency's: statewide ADR Nationwide

May 07 2017
A Ace furniture and removals, Michael and Geraldine Blehein, http://www.a-aceworldwide.com, A Ace removals Family of lying thieves who will take your money and run dublin Dublin 24  Please dont use A Ace Furniture Removals ibless yoy want a vey stress full experience. Author: Sydney, Trucking Companies: A Ace furniture and removals dublin,

May 07 2017
The Ghosthunter Store Refused to provide a refund after product never received Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Allendale, Michigan Specialty Stores: The Ghosthunter Store Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

May 05 2017
Confederate Super Store, AKA Vision Marketing Intern Fraudulent charges under multiple company names Spring, and Spring, Montgomery Texas Author: Rialto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Super Store Internet

May 05 2017
Washington Street Pawn Brokers Sold me a used violin for more than what it's worth new. Refused to return it and cursed me out and kicked me out of the store. Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Washington Street Pawn Brokers Hagerstown , Maryland

May 05 2017
Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Scam of a lifetime. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Craig, Nebraska Insurance Agencies: Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Broadview Heights, Ohio

May 04 2017
Inmateaid LLC Inmateaid.com Profiting off the Prison Industrial Complex!!! This company makes $600,000 / year frauding friends and family of the incarcerated out of Thier hard earned$$_ Lake Worth Florida Author: RICHMOND, Virginia Questionable Activities: Inmateaid llc Lake Worth, Florida

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

May 03 2017
Teacup Puppies Store SCAM Sales Overly Priced Puppies That Are Very Sick and DOES NOT Follow Sale/Insurance Agreements. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Houston , Texas Animal Abuse: Teacup Puppies Store Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 02 2017
Family Care Plus Deceived me, used me as a gofer..tried to get me to do unlawful work.only to keep me for less than 2 months.Told me I was not a good fit! I did everything except take out the bathroom sink.,,Wow I felt so used and humiliated,, Stratford Connecticut Author: Shelton, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

May 01 2017
Microsoft.com Microsoft Microsoft.com msn.com microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/home credit card fraud, hostile take over, infect pc, place personal order using my own card Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Mail Order: Microsoft.com Internet

May 01 2017
Groupon Store Price Plummet, operated by AV Electronic Solutions they sell computer models that they don't have - false advertising Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Dealers: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

May 01 2017
AT&T Authorized Retail Store Misinformed, Lied, Bad Sales, Zero Help when returned to Store ***BEWARE*** Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Telephones: AT&T Authorized Retail Store Collegeville,

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
electricunicycleonline.com Phantom Store in China Internet Author: Brighton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: electricunicycleonline.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
Synergy Led AKA ,synledz, synergy ledz, John Kim, Debora Gonzales, Retail Store front signage repair dallas Texas
Excuses for why Mr Kim is in business Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Synergy Led dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Ken's Kennels Missouri Bad genetics; hereditary degenerative disease Fulton Missouri Author: Somerset, Massachusetts Family Services: Ken's Kennels Missouri Fulton, Missouri

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet