FAMILY DOLLAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar
There may be more specific results for "family dollar"
For more specific results for "family dollar"
Showing 1-25 of 9,884 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania
Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Filtropur Morgan, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet

Apr 18 2017
Lunabella, Lunabella Serum, Lunabella Skin Care, Beauty and Truth Returns Supposed Free Trial Turns into $200 dollar per month fiasco Internet, Nationwide Author: Small Town , Utah Skin Care: Lunabella Internet

Apr 18 2017
Statewide ADR Lee Franco and Katie Persons threathning my family , calling my job stating I have been served. I do not even know who these people are, they refuse to tell me who they are representing other than Statewide ADR Author: SYLVAN SPRINGS, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Statewide ADR

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
garnet hill nursing home concerned family, afraid they will kill my mother Wylie Texas What? Author: wylie, Texas Nursing Homes: garnet hill nursing home Wylie, Texas

Apr 15 2017
Family RV Violent Behavior Pomona California Waste of time Author: Corona, California RV Parts & Accessories: Family RV Pomona , California

Apr 13 2017
Advanced Family Dental Charged more than we agreed on Shorewood Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Small Business Services: Advanced Family Dental Shorewood, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Family Health Source-Deltona Dr Rob your livelyhood Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Family Health Source-Deltona Deltona, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Platinum family fitness whitby Another gym ripoff,they lose your cancellation but still keep taking your money Whitby Ontario Author: Oshawa , Ontario Attorney Generals: Platinum family fitness whitby Whitby, Ontario

Apr 12 2017
Wealth Partners Publishing Partners in Profit Paid the $195 dollar entrance fee then bought the 1,000 mailing package for $1177. Guaranteed 2 percent return. This was in May 2016. Called numerous times as the months passed. Chicago but could have moved to Atlanta Internet Author: Hadensville, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: Wealth Partners Publishing Internet

Apr 11 2017
kelvin watson Broke into my rental property and leased it to a family Lithonia Georgia Author: lithonia, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: kelvin watson internet

Apr 11 2017
TopResume; Talentinc Beyond The Dollar Store of Resumes and Cover Letters Internet Author: Houston , Texas Employment Services: TopResume; Internet

Apr 11 2017
Beach Cove resort I have had the worst experience at this resort from day one .. I would never take my family here again  North Myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: Dexter, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Beach Cove resort North Myrtle beach, South Carolina

Apr 10 2017
National Family Solutions, Tara Nickson, Cory the the lawyer They scammed me for $1500 after promising to help with a custody case. They work illegally and block you if you find out. Los Angeles, California, 90067 Nationwide Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Psychic Victoria Christina Mead or Sabrina Mead Family of Thieves Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Liars: Psychic Victoria Nevada,

Apr 10 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Apr 10 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Apr 07 2017
Cruise America RV Rental Healy Auto Sales, Inc This company lied and stole money from my family by taking deposits not entitled to them. E Dundee Illinois Author: Marengo, Illinois RV Dealers: Cruise America RV Rental E Dundee, Illinois

Apr 06 2017
Michael Pierce of Omega Options reassured me of a three hundred thousand return on a one hundred and fifty thousand dollar investment. Their phone seems to be disconnected and I've lost my life savings which took place last fall Miami Florida Author: Alto, New Mexico Accounting: Michael Pierce, Omega Options Alto, New Mexico

Apr 05 2017
William Ryden, Jaffe & Clemens Family Law Bill Ryden, William Shay Ryden Cruel and unethical family law practices. Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Attorneys & Legal Services: William Ryden, Jaffe & Clemens Family Law Beverly Hills,

Apr 04 2017
Burlington auto outlet Rich meyer Ripoff/stole from me n my family Burlington Iowa  Also we were living in Burlington Iowa while my husband was working at the weaver plant Author: Burlington, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Burlington auto outlet Burlington, Iowa

Apr 03 2017
David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School Trashed my beautiful Big Bear City Cabin with their dogs and family members and did not pay me one cent for repairs. I have receipts and estimates from all contractors who were shocked at what the place looked like and I have photographs to prove what was done. Palm Springs California Author: North Hollywood, California Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School Palm Springs, California

Apr 03 2017
Intelligender Intelligender GUILTY of SCAM Preying on Pregnant Women Plano Texas Author: Austin, Texas Family Planning: Intelligender Internet