Your Search | family dollar

26, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 18 2016
Mcm Manhattan Harassing me and my family emailed me that I was going to jail. I've reported to fbi Internet Be proactive and do research Author: Chula vista, California Collection Agencies: Mcm Internet

Jan 18 2016
cougar mountain stables The red barn rebecca and ryan reith lease these two barns and really need to find different careers. neither one of them are certified instructors but rather work in the construction business. renton Washington Sally Sue Bates posted horrible ridiculous lies about us to cause harm to our family and those around us. We are pursing legal action and following through with police reports of trespassing and theft Author: Kirkland,, Washington Horse stables: cougar mountain stables renton, Washington

Jan 17 2016
Dollar Tree Counterfeit money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2016
VivintĀ  Customer service nonexistant. System doesn't work. Does not protect my family. Provo, Utah Author: Kingwood, Texas Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 14 2016
Dollar Rental Car Dollar Rental Car @ DWF OUTLANDISH ADMINISTRATIVE FEES DALLAS Texas You Think The BBBBS Has Some Powers??? Author: Oceanside, California Travel Services: Dollar Rental Car DALLAS, Texas

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 12 2016
Tmobile Tmobile sells non existing family plan Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Aliso Viejo, California Telephone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Elmwood financing A man name Dale Fisher called me with an 8000 dollar loan offer and told me that all I have to do is pay the first three months payments in which was a Littie over 600 dollars so I sent it but no loan they won't even answer the phone he scammed me and I'm He said New York Nationwide Sorry Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Financial Services: Elmwood financing Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Vivint former APX Alarm Vivint, Inc.  Security services peace of mind or nightmare...  Awful customer Service, Coerced in trying to pin a family member or friend with the bad service in order to honor contract and avoid paying supposedly  Provo, Utah Nightmare SAGA Continues Author: Anchorage, Alaska Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 11 2016
Alex Video And Photo Studio Me and my wife higher him for our wedding to make the video and pictures, for which we paid $2500, watching the video is embarrassing made my wife cried and could not even show our family, now we have no memories about our wedding day Perth Amboy New Jersey Author: Bay Shore, New York Wedding Services: Alex Video And Photo Studio Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Jan 11 2016
Certegy well I paid dollar general in a check around Oct.2014 and the check returned so I picked up the check and paid cash. They still have put it on my credit and everything I try to get . People tell me this is the reason im not able to really apply for anything Petersburg Florida Author: Waverly, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Certegy Petersburg, Florida

Jan 10 2016
Colony American Homes/ Waypoint Homes They stole my money. Left my family in dangerous conditions. and File fraudulent court filings on me Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes/ Waypoint Homes Marietta , Georgia

Jan 09 2016
Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who High Street Management, GENRICH Family Office Hickson Chen pretends to be a Investor, Is A fraud. Santa monica California
Living the High Life...HIGH STREET MANAGEMENT ADVISORS, LLC One someone's dollar. Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who Santa monica, California

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 08 2016
ConAm Management Chelsea investment co failure to disclose death just prior to movein with no bio haz cleanup ,false adv on units no managerthey have been sued before in re: family units we are seniors san diego California Author: san diego , California Civil Rights Violators: ConAm Management san diego , California

Jan 08 2016
AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Jessica FosterDaniel Gray (CEO)Travis GreenLee Martin/Ricky Martin/ Johnny (nln) Guaranteed Load approval by PDF download. Required Moneygram card from Dollar General to cover 1st payment New York, I believe Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Loans: AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Internet

Jan 08 2016
Mend Family Mend Inc MendVIP Medical office scam Orlando Florida Author: Baldwin Park, Florida Doctors: Mend Family Orlando, Florida

Jan 06 2016
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
Perhaps the Puppy is better suited for your home Author: Sedona, Arizona Dog Catchers: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Cascade, Montana

Jan 06 2016
American Auction Co Does not pay consigners! Check fraud scheme! Sellers get pennies on the dollar of items auctioned! Misrepresented volume of bidders! Phoenix Arizona American Auction fixed the problems and paid me. Author: Mesa, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: American Auction Co Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 05 2016
family retrievers Delta Pets Animal Courier ServiceDelta Pets Travel, Aviation DeptFrank Calvin, Calvin Frank , Karl Opens they sold me a puppy that did not exist. I lived in New Orleans and they said that they were shipping the puppy from Birmingham AL extra charges keep accumulating like vaccines, microchipping etc Each night they told me that they needed an additional test or form. The puppy never existed. They have you western union the money to them. This is a complete ripoff. Complaint made to the internet crime complaint center. Birmingham AL and Goldwater, AL Alabama Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Dog Breeders: family retrievers Alabama

Jan 04 2016
Safeplace, judge billy jackson lauderdale Co. family court WOMEN USING SAFEPLACE ABUSE FACILITIES AND LAUDERDALE COUNTY AL. FAMILY COURT FLORENCE Alabama Author: Florence, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Safeplace, judge billy jackson lauderdale Co. family court Florence, Alabama