FAMILY DOLLAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar
There may be more specific results for "family dollar"
For more specific results for "family dollar"
Showing 26-50 of 9,919 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 07 2017
A Ace furniture and removals, Michael and Geraldine Blehein, http://www.a-aceworldwide.com, A Ace removals Family of lying thieves who will take your money and run dublin Dublin 24  Please dont use A Ace Furniture Removals ibless yoy want a vey stress full experience. Author: Sydney, Trucking Companies: A Ace furniture and removals dublin,

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

May 05 2017
Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Scam of a lifetime. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Craig, Nebraska Insurance Agencies: Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Broadview Heights, Ohio

May 04 2017
Inmateaid LLC Inmateaid.com Profiting off the Prison Industrial Complex!!! This company makes $600,000 / year frauding friends and family of the incarcerated out of Thier hard earned$$_ Lake Worth Florida Author: RICHMOND, Virginia Questionable Activities: Inmateaid llc Lake Worth, Florida

May 02 2017
Family Care Plus Deceived me, used me as a gofer..tried to get me to do unlawful work.only to keep me for less than 2 months.Told me I was not a good fit! I did everything except take out the bathroom sink.,,Wow I felt so used and humiliated,, Stratford Connecticut Author: Shelton, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

Apr 29 2017
Ken's Kennels Missouri Bad genetics; hereditary degenerative disease Fulton Missouri Author: Somerset, Massachusetts Family Services: Ken's Kennels Missouri Fulton, Missouri

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group commitment to customer satisfaction & service. Highly qualified Precious Metals Specialists devoted to educating hard-working Americans on investment in gold - silver helping protect their savings from declining value of the dollar and geopolitical uncertainty. Precious Metals IRA clients work with a dedicated IRA department to guide them through the process of rolling over an existing IRA or 401(k) – determined to make the process as simple,  straightforward as possible. Birch Gold Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Birch Gold Group made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring clients can feel safe confident and secure when they choose Birch Gold Group. Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Birch Gold Group precious metals company of choice for people who appreciate the personal touch and believe that integrity is still important. “Birch Gold Group considers it our responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of their wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond.” Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Dollar Tree StLouis mo - Brandon Harassment St. Louis Missouri
Author: St Louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Dollar Tree StLouis mo St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
dcfof.org Denton County Friends of the Family DVD OR Helping Ex Spouse's Steak Children Corinth Texas Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Family Services: dcfof.org/ Denton County Friends of the Family Corinth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Earl Magdovitz- owner of MC Properties; Magdovitz Family Foundation; BEM Realty Luxurious priced squats run by an old lady. Then AFTER you've signed a lease she tells you how they're slums. Memphis Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Property Management: E. Magdovitz Internet

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
United family resources Aaron Bowers False advertising, deceptive, rip off Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Lawyers: United family resources Internet

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 23 2017
Truthfinder Truthfinder said it was one dollar and then after entering my information it changed to 27.95 until I canceled an then clicked off website. Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Banks: Truthfinder Internet

Apr 21 2017
Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania
Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Filtropur Morgan, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet

Apr 18 2017
Lunabella, Lunabella Serum, Lunabella Skin Care, Beauty and Truth Returns Supposed Free Trial Turns into $200 dollar per month fiasco Internet, Nationwide Author: Small Town , Utah Skin Care: Lunabella Internet

Apr 18 2017
Statewide ADR Lee Franco and Katie Persons threathning my family , calling my job stating I have been served. I do not even know who these people are, they refuse to tell me who they are representing other than Statewide ADR Author: SYLVAN SPRINGS, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Statewide ADR

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
garnet hill nursing home concerned family, afraid they will kill my mother Wylie Texas What? Author: wylie, Texas Nursing Homes: garnet hill nursing home Wylie, Texas

Apr 15 2017
Family RV Violent Behavior Pomona California Waste of time Author: Corona, California RV Parts & Accessories: Family RV Pomona , California

Apr 13 2017
Advanced Family Dental Charged more than we agreed on Shorewood Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Small Business Services: Advanced Family Dental Shorewood, Illinois