FAMILY DOLLAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family dollar
There may be more specific results for "family dollar"
For more specific results for "family dollar"
Showing 26-50 of 9,995 Found Reports For more specific results for "family dollar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

Jul 10 2017
Dollar in pocket Won't pay out money owed Internet
Author: Piedmont, Missouri Attorney Generals: Dollar in pocvker Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar In Pocket  Internet Author: Springfield, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Dollar In Pocket Internet

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Your Dollar Store With More defective product, not as is according to the display, piece of garbage, ripped off, scammed, not worth it, no refund and no exchange policy, poor customer service Toronto Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Dollar Store With More Toronto, Ontario

Jul 06 2017
PENSACOLA, FLORDIA CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE FAMILY COURT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA UNFAIR CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT PENSACOLA Florida What are you not telling us Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PENSACOLA, FLORDIA PENSACOLA, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA Her husband was promoted to manager after only 3 months of working their all these two people do is steal things from other people and their human resources department has a bunch of corrupt criminals Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 06 2017
Scoresense online credit report scam. I provided my information the ad read free for 7 days. I logged in and got 1 report then the site locked up and i could not get another report. Dont do it these online services continue to get away with this Email advertising about people getting scammed and need to check their 3 credit report fre 7 day trial no charge. They did get a dollar I cancelled my card right away Internet Author: Elgin, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Scoresense Internet

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Dollar In Pocket Fake site /Scam Nationwide
Author: kunkletown, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Dollar In Pocket Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
USA 1 auto sales inc Well in 2015 I purchase a 2003 Yukon from this company me and my husband saw it gkr six thousand dollar my spoused got I'll so he could not work anymore do I took the payment over with most of the other bills having a hard time keeping up but need it to get to work from new jersey to new York and notice thay the company was on the news ripping ppl off so I decide to check my paper work and notice that they charge me ten thousands dollars for a 2003 all together it's 16 with the bank brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: USA 1 auto sales inc brooklyn, New York

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 03 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Lawyer Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch – Not Honest!!! Heidelberg Other Author: Heidelberg, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Heidelberg, Other

Jul 03 2017
Dollar Rental Car Co Dollar Admin Fees are a Rip Off ...Lied To Raleigh, North Carolina Nationwide Stay Away? Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental Car Co Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide