Your Search | family mobile

26, Report #1320711

Aug 14 2016
Blooming Branches Daycare :Staff Harrassing & Making Fun of a Handicapped Woman While On a FieldTrip with the Daycare Kids Hyattsville Maryland Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Family Services: Blooming Branches Daycare Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 14 2016
Precise Mobile Apps Peter Short WATCH OUT-TECH SCAM! Sonoma California Author: Questa, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Precise Mobile Apps Sonoma, California

Aug 13 2016
Brandi Lynn Gragg AKA Phenix Law LLC AKA Avvo Oklahoma family law; worst representative of family law ever 2016 Tulsa Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Brandi Lynn Gragg Internet

Aug 12 2016
Samsung Mobile Simply Can't Get Repair Right Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Mobile Nationwide

30, Report #1322075

Aug 11 2016
CONCIEVE EASY THE LBC HEALTH GROUPWWW.GETPREGNANTKIT.COM CONCIEVE EASY DANGER!! SCAM!!! NOW I CAN'T CONCIEVE!!!! Seaside, CA Nationwide Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Family Planning: CONCIEVE EASY Nationwide

31, Report #1322022

Aug 11 2016
Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing Maria and Sergio Galvez Corrupt, Fraudulent, Dishonest, Cheats La Habra California Author: Whittier, California Family Services: Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing La Habra, California

32, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut

33, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Joo Divine Madness, the cult she raised her family in Denver Colorado Author: Denver , Colorado Seminar Programs: Joo Internet

Aug 10 2016
Equity Technologies Contractor Beware - Refuses to pay Mobile Alabama Author: Chase, Maryland Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Aug 09 2016
Faraday Construction Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:Faraday Construction employs construction crews who have demonstrated skills necessary to meet stringent quality standards.. Faraday Construction crews are experienced and knowledgeable in their area of expertise and the make customer service and satisfaction their top priority. Faraday Construction operates with highest regard to all legal requirements and provides every customer with proper documentation, licensing, proof of insurance, and references to create trust between home owner and contractor. Faraday Construction is local, family-owned and operated business who welcome the opportunity to prove to homeowners that choosing Faraday Construction for their exterior restoration project is their best option.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Faraday Construction is an excellent choice for roof, window, gutter, siding replacement or exterior painting for home or business. Faraday Construction specializes in making residential and commercial construction projects become reality. Faraday Construction Denver, Colorado can help complete it on-time, on-budget, competitive pricing. Aurora , Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

41, Report #1320736

Aug 08 2016
Sharron Russell Maryland Oral Surgery Group ,MOSG, It's my opinion that MOSG and family profiles and tries to commit discriminatory ,customer/insurance fraud, billing practices by my experience going there and looking at reviews on various websites! Upper Marlboro Maryland Author: Maryland Doctors: Sharron Russell Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

44, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

45, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

46, Report #1320800

Aug 04 2016
Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Family Services: Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard, Washington

47, Report #1320710

Aug 04 2016
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Not only did he destroy my dream, he almost destroyed my family Santa Ana California Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Loans: Pacific Capital Leasing Santa Ana , California

48, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

49, Report #1320482

Aug 03 2016
Cayan Jerry gialanella Tom Graves This company is a fraud and failed to set up the accounts to get your company bank information. You will be through a maze of people as part of this scam and I have reported them to law enforcem not Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: Cayan Nationwide

50, Report #1320461

Aug 03 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group The Biggest Fraud Ever! Toms River New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Toms River, New Jersey