Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: family mobile
There may be more reports for "family mobile"
For more results perform a general search for "family mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
Clark Family Stables Shyanne Clark Not Original Owners Not a Good Place Anymore Bondurant Iowa Author: Bondurant, Iowa Animal Services: Clark Family Stables Bondurant, Iowa

Feb 04 2017
Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday BVBtoday.com, Myengagepage1.com, Business Value Builders LLC, myengagepage2. myengagepage3,myengagepage4,myengagepage5,myengagepage6 Bilked thousand of dollars from my family and others Solomons Maryland Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday Solomons, Maryland

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
T-Mobile Kingwood T-Mobile Lied about service plan. Scam to get you to sign contract. Humble Texas Author: New Caney, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Humble, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Detech Use Scare Tactics and Misleading information to sell overpriced product Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Riverton, Utah Home Security: Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Chris Murphy Ripoff Security Salesman Pensacola FL Author: Mobile , Alabama Security Services: Chris Murphy Florida

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding Seivers & Associates, Jennifer Borcherding guardian ad litem, family court lawyer St. Louis Missouri Best of luck suing for defamation, Tyg. Author: Clayton, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 01 2017
Family Protection Association Continuously charging membership fees 18 months after cancellation. They don't know how to resolve it! Austin Texas Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Jan 31 2017
AriMorgan.com Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California, Tariq Shaw Internet Developer Scam, Derek Shaw Labs, Software Developer Scam, Mobile Developer Scam Los Angeles California AriMorgan.com Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California Tariq Shaw AriMorgan Developer Scam, Derek Shaw Labs, Software Developer Author: Los Angles, Washington Computer Software: AriMorgan.com Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2017
Readydebit Account now, ready debit gold, Poor Scheming Untrustworthy Company San Ramon California Ready Debit Author: Mobile , Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Readydebit San Ramon, California

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile takes your money, and hardly connects you! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
British Airways BA stopped me in last moment at time of family emergency from travelling and not responding now Internet Author: Toronto GTA , Ontario Air Travel: British Airways Internet

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 28 2017
Mobile Caller They charged me for a service they never gave! They say California ,NOT SURE IF THEY'RE HONEST! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: Mobile Caller Internet

Jan 27 2017
Sales Associates Fraudulent company performing scams on unsuspecting insurance agents. McKinney Texas Author: MOBILE, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Jan 27 2017
Kids and Company worst place ever Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Family Services: Kids and Company Orlando, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Path beyond shelter epath Bias . Very discriminatory .Liers ,cheaters . Los angeles California
Author: Ontario, California Family Services: Path beyond shelter Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

48, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

49, Report #1351915

Jan 25 2017
Red Pocket Mobile most frustrating retail experience I have ever had. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Red Pocket Mobile Internet

Jan 25 2017
Anita Flores (Senior Family Service Specialist) Ask my loved ones about my alleged drug use after I passed her requested drug test. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: Anita Flores (Senior Family Service Specialist) Las Vegas, Nevada