Your Search | family mobile

Jan 23 2016
Ralph Sanders you cant full the power of Subpeona Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
spring glenn mobile park spring glenn trailer park wrongful eviction lied in court and put stuff on our credit report that was not true like 30,000.00 dollars fall city Washington Author: north bend, Washington Mobile Home Parks: spring glenn mobile park fall city, Washington

Jan 22 2016
Atlantic Group Contacted me and my family with threats of contacting my employer for theft by deception and fraud. would not disclose address Chicago Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Loans: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
SFE Energy Never told me i basically had to force NEW customers to sign an agreement. Baltimore Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Family Services: SFE Energy internet

Jan 21 2016
Family Dollar Incomplete transactions , reload, stolen. Bronx New York
Author: Bronx, New York Grocery Stores: Family Dollar Bronx, New York

Jan 20 2016
VIVINTĀ  APX Vivint will not terminate services to USAF military member & family after re-locating to a new assignment Provo, Utah
Contracts... Author: Cannon AFB, New Mexico Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

33, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 18 2016
Mcm Manhattan Harassing me and my family emailed me that I was going to jail. I've reported to fbi Internet Be proactive and do research Author: Chula vista, California Collection Agencies: Mcm Internet

Jan 18 2016
cougar mountain stables The red barn rebecca and ryan reith lease these two barns and really need to find different careers. neither one of them are certified instructors but rather work in the construction business. renton Washington Sally Sue Bates posted horrible ridiculous lies about us to cause harm to our family and those around us. We are pursing legal action and following through with police reports of trespassing and theft Author: Kirkland,, Washington Horse stables: cougar mountain stables renton, Washington

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 14 2016
VivintĀ  Customer service nonexistant. System doesn't work. Does not protect my family. Provo, Utah Author: Kingwood, Texas Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Tmobile Tmobile sells non existing family plan Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Aliso Viejo, California Telephone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Vivint former APX Alarm Vivint, Inc.  Security services peace of mind or nightmare...  Awful customer Service, Coerced in trying to pin a family member or friend with the bad service in order to honor contract and avoid paying supposedly  Provo, Utah Nightmare SAGA Continues Author: Anchorage, Alaska Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 11 2016
tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. modern homes of naples LIARS, THIEVES and CHEATS.Once you get in you will not be able to get out. WORST of the WORST naples Florida Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Consumer Services: tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. naples, Florida

Jan 11 2016
Alex Video And Photo Studio Me and my wife higher him for our wedding to make the video and pictures, for which we paid $2500, watching the video is embarrassing made my wife cried and could not even show our family, now we have no memories about our wedding day Perth Amboy New Jersey Author: Bay Shore, New York Wedding Services: Alex Video And Photo Studio Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 10 2016
Colony American Homes/ Waypoint Homes They stole my money. Left my family in dangerous conditions. and File fraudulent court filings on me Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes/ Waypoint Homes Marietta , Georgia