FAMILY MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family mobile
There may be more specific results for "family mobile"
For more specific results for "family mobile"
Showing 26-50 of 13,433 Found Reports For more specific results for "family mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
mobilewholesaling.com Justin Wilmot Mobile Wholesaling Gave me a Refund and the account was suppose to be Closed took another $49.00 30 days later she said it was refunded but never was! Florida Internet Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Work at Home: mobilewholesaling.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
PENSACOLA, FLORDIA CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE FAMILY COURT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA UNFAIR CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT PENSACOLA Florida What are you not telling us Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PENSACOLA, FLORDIA PENSACOLA, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA The reason why they are so many injustices in phenix city because the clerk in the municipal court is married to a police officer married people should not be allowed to work with each other Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Mobile Automotive Mechanic Jashua Hanson rip of mechanic west palm beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mobile Automotive Mechanic west palm beach , Florida

Jul 04 2017
T-Mobile USA This company is shady when they know your about to leave! Nationwide
Author: Orange, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile USA Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 03 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Lawyer Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch – Not Honest!!! Heidelberg Other Author: Heidelberg, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Heidelberg, Other

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
FREEDOOM POP MOBILE FREEDOM POP MOBILE 100% free 100% CROOKS - Account has been canceled and they still charging my card and no refunds ever issued. Atlanta - Georgia Nationwide Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: FREEDOOM POP MOBILE Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Offer forkash open new co ,I work there for one year and sold few project he owe me money in commission after he receive final payment complition from city and customer,and he don't want to pay me from all kind of excuses ,I am family guy I have 7 kids Offer forkash Encino California Ofer forkash Good and understanding friend Author: Encino, California Liars: offer forkash Encino, California

Jul 02 2017
National Mobile Billboards, LLC NMB Media Florida Frank E Yon illegal workplace discrimination, verbal abuse offence, unpaid wages and Emotional distress FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: National Mobile Billboards, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 02 2017
Bullies Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster From St Austell Bullies Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster st austal Nationwide
Author: 13 Trevithick road, Alabama Family Services: Better Business Bureau: Luke Hawken & Jessica Brewster - Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
NICOLE L HUSS NIKKI NICOLE ELMER Behavioral Health & Social Service Providers, CHILDREN, THERAPY, FAMILY SERVICES, WELFARE KAUKAUNA Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Work at Home: NICOLE L HUSS KAUKAUNA, Wisconsin

Jul 01 2017
All in the Family Moving and Storage Bait & Switch with quote, cheating, intimidation Roselle New Jersey Author: Tampa, Florida Moving Companies: All in the Family Moving and Storage Roselle, New Jersey

Jul 01 2017
Lutheran Services Eckerd Community Alternatives Jerina Jackson Jerina Jackson Child protective services Case worker Largo Florida Author: Seminole, Florida Family Services: Lutheran Services Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2017
Mobile Truck Repair Many names and *** many phone numbers! ***Bottom line, never pay for a mobile truck service until the service is rendered. If they want paid up front, hang up and find a real repair service. Scammer! Pretends to be a repair service, then pretends to be you and calls a repair service! Internet Author: Charleston, Illinois Trucking Companies: Mobile Truck Repair Internet

Jun 29 2017
Virgin Mobile USA This cellular phone companys prepaid services sells phone cards in various monetary denominations. What they DO NOT tell you is that their plans have set prices. Nationwide
Author: Woodbine, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile USA Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Cutter Financial Group, LLC REVIEW: Cutter Financial Group commitment to total client satisfaction. Cutter Financial Groups past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality financial solutions to their clients by identifying all the facts necessary to make a sound financial decision that is in their best interest before making that decision. Cutter Financial Group's process helps filter out the myths and misconceptions and helps their clients determine the must know, relevant facts to make logical financial decisions for their future. Boston, Mansfield, Cape Cod Falmouth, Massachusetts*UPDATE: Cutter Financial Group pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cutter Financial Group, LLC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Once again he tries to get out of it... Author: Carver, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Cutter Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family owned and operated independent wealth managers. Retirement and investment specialists specialize in comprehensive wealth management, investing, financial - retirement planning, insurance strategies. Falmouth, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2017
Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Quoted a cost over the phone and later wanted additional money after we had paid the initial quote. Ripping off senior citizens! Hutto Texas Author: Medicine Park, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Hutto, Texas

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida